arghhhh i swore i wouldnt do this

I'm 11 dpo and FF says AF is due Friday the 21st but I was expecting her today since my luteal cycles are usually 11 days.

I don't temp so don't know DPO, but I'm day 32 of 34-35day cycles. SO, it seems were all in the same boat- AF due on Friday! I am really going to try hard NOT to test tomorrow and Thursday, and just test on Friday... (haha crazy lady that I am- unlikely!)
Symptom update: very mild twinges, maybe mild AF cramping but nothing like Sunday night (which were like real AF cramps), nipples a bit more tender (but probably fairly banal if I wasn't so obsessively checking my body for symptoms!) and hardly any cm at all. How about you ladies?

I don't temp so don't know DPO, but I'm day 32 of 34-35day cycles. SO, it seems were all in the same boat- AF due on Friday! I am really going to try hard NOT to test tomorrow and Thursday, and just test on Friday... (haha crazy lady that I am- unlikely!)
Symptom update: very mild twinges, maybe mild AF cramping but nothing like Sunday night (which were like real AF cramps), nipples a bit more tender (but probably fairly banal if I wasn't so obsessively checking my body for symptoms!) and hardly any cm at all. How about you ladies?

I haven't had any more cm since my really exciting blob. :blush: but I never really have much in the way of cm. More than anything it's really watery, but I live in Florida and it's hot as blazes so that is to be expected.

I can't wait for Friday! Good luck and lots of :dust: to you!

AF due Thursday /Friday..I don't have much symptoms but I had a weired diarrhoea two days ago.it was so intensed that I thought I ate something. So I tested today morning and got a faint positive. It's faint but its there.ni squinting.looking back at it,I think it was implantation.but to be honest i never thought I could get pregnant this month.we only had sex once in my fertile window.my husband is constantly tired and getting him to bd is a big task.so if its true its a positive and not evap line then am completely shocked!!it happens when u least expect it.

well after my 9dpo embarassment my hubby confiscated all my tests!!! he says im not officially late till saturday so im not allowed to test until then!

currently debating sneaking to boots at lunch and picking up one for tomorrow, which is when i was gonna retest anyway... honest...

since then my symptoms seem really confusing.

my bbs dont hurt! which if i was coming on, by now they should do...
i had the mother of all migraines, but i have had oestrogen induced migraines for years so that could be either way i guess.
no more of the oh so terribly light spotting (brown, only on tissue) that i had on and off through 7 -9dpo

and i seem to be floating between mega productive bursts (knit half the back of a gorgeous cabled baby sweater last night) and dopey staring into space attacks ( was writing cover work yesterday and i looked at the date on my computer for easily 2 minutes saying to myself "so its the 18th today... but what on earth will the date be tomorrow???")

lutz720 i really hope its bfp!!

Birchbud- haha hubby should really do that for me! but then id properly hunt them down lol.

Not really any symptoms either, some tingle/ache in boobs but not sore. Getting spotty again but i do when AF is due :(
Not had any more CM like yesterday or day before.
Im 13 DPO and BFN this morning, Did well for not testing yesterday but disappointed the test didnt show me what i wanted :haha:

I really dont think ive caught it this month..

hey everyone :) good news the wicked witch has not arrived as i thought she would :D she is due tomoz but i normally see her a day or two early, so heres hoping...

Im completly the same...got all these bliddy symptoms all of which i have to google despite already googling them for the last three cycles lol. Swore i would not symptom spot then spend most of my day analyzing every little twinge...poas psychosis indeed!!!

Ugh I'm already symptom spotting too. At 4-6 dpo... :dohh: yesterday I was getting like a dull cramp down low in the pelvic area and off to the right, each cramp lasted like a full 2 min then stopped for a few min and repeated itself. So of course I was half convincing myself it was implantation... but no IB. :shrug:

Other than that, no symptoms. But I was looking up cm stuff online to see if I could determine if my chances were better than pregnant or not pregnant!! But if course, it was like a clear split:blush:, some had more cm, some had less, some had thick, some had thin... Nothing definitive. And that is why I am a POAS addict, its the only thing that is remotely close to definitive other than a missed period!

But naturally after I get a BFN, I tell myself, it's too early, or let me pee on another one haha or the dreadful-insanity-proving "line eye"...:wacko: It's like magic... Now u see it, now u dont... Or it makes us see something that is not there... I can't even imagine the faces I made trying to make a line appear as I stared at a test 2 months ago!! :haha:

LOL, This is why i use the clear blue digital, i dont trust line eye :) cramps sound like implantation, apparently ib is actually quite rare..according to google.. :) fingers crossed for you :)

Hi Ladies!
Birchbud my man would totally do the same thing!! Luckily I am away for work right now so he can't see the tww insanity that has become me (except through skype- metered doses!)
Jess- stay positive! You won't know till she arrives for real!
Buttercup- how ya doing today?
CarlyJane- woot! Keep up the positivity lady!
Update for today: no more AF cramping but weird left and right on/off pelvic pain last night. Am in a great mood, sleeping really well at night. Did NOT test this morning! AF due tomorrow or Friday... Will try to hold off testing till Friday!

anneburg-good luck :D im positively bouncing today lol :D though i will admit to going to the loo every half hour to check for the ww!!

Hey ladies, I think I may be out. My temp was down for the third morning in a row. It went from a record high of 97.90 to 97.78 to 97.60 and finally 97.45 this morning. That doesn't seem like a good sign. Had a terrible night's sleep with all kinds of racket going on so maybe that had an impact but still...
At least I feel like we are on track and I am ovulating.

How is everyone else this morning ?

Buttercup you're not out yet! I've read that people have still gotten bfp's with temp dips so don't give up hope!
Lets see what Friday has in store for us, and regardless of the outcomes- positivity will prevail! Onwards and upwards ladies!

do not give up yet buttercup :) not over til the wicked witch flies :) my brain is constantly on pregnancy mode..am i pregnant,could i be pregnant, how likely is it im pregnant...

i know what you mean about pregnancy brain....

i was meant to be teaching "stages of fetal development" to my year eights today and i entirely told them way way too much about hormones in the cycle, and early signs of pregnancy...

AnnaBurg and CarlyJane, Thank you!!! I'm trying to stay positive ( my husband says I assume the worst, which is true) I think some of the info I've had from other forums in the past has me thinking that any temp drop is a bad thing and means the :witch: is on the way. Still, I don't think she's coming.

I think I just have some self imposed pressure to get a :bfp: over the summer. My doctors have all said that stress is the only thing that keeps me from getting pregnant and since I work for a jerk, my stress during the school year is high. Next cycle I will be visiting my in-laws without my hubby and according to FF I will O during that time so.......

But I'm not giving up hope yet! I looked at several charts on FF and there were many pregnant charts that had a three or four day long dip after ovulation.

I keep trying to figure out if I "feel" pregnant but I have no idea what that feels like.

has anyone on here seen the fertility friend testing statistical analysis? i found it on my phone a few days ago and then lost it!

but it was an analysis of the chance of getting early positives etc. very cool

iv now had my oh hide my test lol...i am way to tempted to take it right now...will not waste a test will not...
im not sure il last til friday, whats the chances of a good result the day your period is due lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->