arghhhh i swore i wouldnt do this

thought i would post pic of my test from today maybe someone can tweak or squint with me lol

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    24 KB · Views: 3
:flower:
Good luck to you all strong women.i got a faint positive on Wednesday so am testing again tomorrow(Friday).will see if I can get a true positive.but have been feeling odd so much.am soo sleepy.i want to sleep anywhere and everywhere.cant keep my eyes open!!my Boobs are Not sore but they have burning sensation on the nipples..I feel exhausted around my joints.will see what happens tomorrow.will update with apicture!!

:flower: Good luck! That's exciting!

well i tested..after what seem like an hour of i cant pee nerves and the bloody test refused to register anything!!!! sooooo beyong pissed of right now

so i did a test today and i got my BFP..

Attachments

• IMG_0274[1].jpg
    IMG_0274[1].jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0275[1].jpg
    IMG_0275[1].jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
thought i would post pic of my test from today maybe someone can tweak or squint with me lol
Hiya i changed contrast, shadow, brightness etc and i didnt see anything :( :flower:
(attached file)

well i tested..after what seem like an hour of i cant pee nerves and the bloody test refused to register anything!!!! sooooo beyong pissed of right now

OMG thats bloody awful id be so mad especially when you hold on testing!! can you get another?

so i did a test today and i got my BFP..
:thumbup: Congratulations!! have you told your partner, if not do you have a adventurous way? x

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 1
@jess..i havent told my partner yet...i had not planned anything yet because i was not expecting a BFP...we only had sex once during my fertile window. am planning to do something this evening when he comes back from work..thank you?
which dpo are you?

congrats lutz!! :) have now picked upo some super drug tests as it seems the cheaper ones are more reliable then the expensive ones!

Lutz- congratulations again! Let us know how you break the exciting news to your OH!

BFN this morning, getting more AF cramps (she is due today...) so I think I may be out this time round...

Omg congrats lutz that's awesome!!! Didn't have any test so didn't test today suppose to get af tomorrow usually start as soon as feet hit the floor so if I don't will get a test and try with smu

Sorry Jess! But we can certainly all be cycle buddies next time round. I'm waiting for her to show up any minute too...

Still no af for me she was suppose to be here today keeping fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->