Argos 3 for 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
Anyone know when this starts it's usually this time of year isn't it?

Next week but I've heard Monday and Wednesday so not sure x

Theres a baby event on till 23rd sept. So as a guess itll be after that. My bro in law is a store manager so ill ask next time i see him

Ooh really looking forward to the 3 for 2! Theres loads my oldest wants that I plan to get from there! :D xx

I asked instore today and was told it starts Wednesday for 10 days :thumbup:

does anyone know if it starts wed can you reserve stuff the day before to be collected on the wed or do you have to reserve them after the offer starts?

Can't decide whether to get the playmobil furniture now or wait for 3 for 2 - I guess that would work out better if playmobil is included

does anyone know if it starts wed can you reserve stuff the day before to be collected on the wed or do you have to reserve them after the offer starts?

You can reserve the day before :)

great been waiting for this to start and the 24th is hubbys pay day woop woop will have to try and stop myself from going mad

Can anyone remember what happens about toys that are in the 2 for £15 deal when it's 3 for 2?

Fab!! Been waiting for this to make a good start on xmas shopping!! :)

Can anyone tell me if the 3 for 2 works for buying online?? X

Does anyone know if you buy 6 items is it the cheapest 2 that are free or do they order it by price and take every 3rd one off like boots?

Sure it's cheapest free so do two transactions x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back