Argos 3 for 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that items that are currently half price will go back up to full price for the 3 for 2? Not sure whether to buy it now or wait until weds! :/

Do you think that items that are currently half price will go back up to full price for the 3 for 2? Not sure whether to buy it now or wait until weds! :/

I'd say probably. Why not buy it, then if it's still on sale on Wednesday, rebuy it in the offer and take the other one back? That's if you can be bothered to!

I'd say probably. Why not buy it, then if it's still on sale on Wednesday, rebuy it in the offer and take the other one back? That's if you can be bothered to!

Oooh that is a fab idea!! Think I'll do that! :) Thank you. x

Does anyone know if it includes bikes? Kids and adults? Have 3 bikes to buy :/

another question lol! i want 6 things. 3 items are £20ish then 3 are £12ish
is it better to do 2 separate transactions so i would get one £20 item free and one £12 item free or will argos do this anyway i dont want to get there and they do £20 £20 and £12 item free £20 £12 and £12 item free cause then i'm not getting as good of a deal!
hope that makes sence lol!

is it better to do 2 separate transactions so i would get one £20 item free and one £12 item free or will argos do this anyway i dont want to get there and they do £20 £20 and £12 item free £20 £12 and £12 item free cause then i'm not getting as good of a deal!

You need to do separate transactions to get the best deal :)

You need to do separate transactions to get the best deal :)

thanks! will do that then! :)

I am staying away I have all Jacob's toys now so not even going to look :haha:

I have reserved my items for collection Wednesday, just hope the prices don't change!

Sorry another question from me anyone know what argos returns policy is? Just I'm looking to buy a kids tablet so it's quite a bit of money if say something go's wrong with it. I will open it and check it out when I get it home but just worried something go's wrong with it once my little man's got it x

I reserved three things last night would still cost me £80 and I have finished Gabriella and I only want one of the things really (although she would love all three). I have decided to say my money as it is just a case of buying a "bargain" which they would not really be if I buy for the sake of it.

i was wondering if it would start tomorrow or not as i havent seen any adverts or advertisement for it, i will reserve the things i want today then

Definitely starts tomorrow, a couple of things already say 3 for 2 but when you click on the offer it says not available until 24th. So you just need to reserve them as normal.

What happens if you buy things in the 2 for £15? Are they still in 3 for 2 with the offer ?

Just been reserving my items in 3's. It's a real logic game to get everything you want at a good price really.

Just reserved my bundles of 3. Excited to collect them tomorrow!! :)

Are things like disney infinity starter packs included?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back