Artists?

monkee12

Reaction score
My DD (12) is big on Art and wants an Easel for xmas, any recommendations on which are suitable? Ideally want one that can last her a fair few years xx

Aw thank you <3.
I am not sure of any kinds of brands as I had one of mine since I was a teen and the other passed down to me from my great grandmother! <3

I think it depends a bit on how your daughter likes to paint, standing up or sitting down? If she likes to paint sitting down then on Amazon the " Mont Marte Traditional Desk Easel, Perfect for use for painting or display purposes" would be good.
If she likes standing up then something like this " Mont Marte Heavy Duty Tripod Easel, Adjustable Beech Wood Artist Easel for Painting, Holds Canvas up to 79cm (31") High" is what I have. It can be adjusted in height and takes fairly large canvasses.
I hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Hm for some reason it won't let me link you. So just copy the terms I used into the amazon search bar and it should show you what I am talking about.

Tha j you Hun, she is happy to do either to be honest. She keeps asking me for an easel and art stuff but I’m just clueless on what to get her that her siblings won’t get hold off lol

With regards to siblings not getting hold of things, could you get her a nice box that locks in some way to put the paints and brushes in?

With regards to siblings not getting hold of things, could you get her a nice box that locks in some way to put the paints and brushes in?
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking of doing, we’re turning the garage into her own painting room I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->