As of tomorrow, I can say...

someoldgirl

Reaction score
I'm having my baby next month!!! :happydance:

and should he want to make an appearence a week or so earlier than his due date, so be it!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!

Me too!
She can come from march 9th (37 weeks) until April 13th (42 weeks)!
:happydance:

WOOO! So exciting! Lo is making me giggle at work her little butt is pushing up so my tummy is all uneven! :)

YAY!!!

Tomorrow for me is, most likely "having my baby THIS month!" It's getting so hard to wait!

Wooo Hooo!! And keep in mind that Feb only has 28 days so hopefully it goes fast for you!! Congrats xx

i am so excited to be able to say this. I'm dying to know what i have got growing in there, pink one or a blue one! Too see if it has hair, and to know what date i will be celebrating my little ones birthday every year'

ME TOO!! :) and i wont be more than a day or 2 overdue if she doesnt decide to come on her own!!

Exciting isn't it girls? I've packed my hospital bags today too so I'm all set now.

Roll on baby time! xx

Yay, me too! I can't believe it though, next month and I'll be having a baby!!

i started writing out my shopping list for my hospital bag as i realized i should really get on that in the next few weeks just to be safe lol

Exciting isn't it girls? I've packed my hospital bags today too so I'm all set now.

Roll on baby time! xx

Ive started mine but keep forgetting to finish it! I get done with school this weeks so I will have plenty of time on my hands now to finish it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->