Asda Baby Event Starts 16th Jan

bec_v

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been posted but I've seen a post on hotukdeals.com this morning that the Asda Baby Event is on 16th Jan until 4th Feb.

EDIT: I HAVE JUST SEEN A POST ON ANOTHER WEBSITE SAYING THE EVENT STARTS ON THE 19TH JAN (NOT 16TH)

https://www.asdamagazine.com/2010/01/asda_news_january/

Thanks, I was wondering when the next one would be on!

Thanks for telling us, no doubt I will forget though :haha:

sorry to sound thick but what is it? Sales in all asda sotores or something else?

they sell somethings cheaper than usual and wwhere they usually have there sesonal stuff (xmas decs etc) those aisles are full of baby/toddler things

its a bit hit and miss whether your asda will have the deal your after

best deals i got were my johnstones baby box £10, closer to nature bottles £10 and boxes of wipes for £7 i think x

Thanks for this, me and OH will be heading down to take a look for sure! xxx

The Asda Baby/Toddler Event lasts for about a week.

There are quite a few deals-nappies/stair gates/bottles/sterilisers/nappy bins etc but........best deals are on the last day of the event or even when it is finished.

I had bought 2 sets of Tommee Tippee feeding kits - worth £20 each for £10 each in the event.....last day they went down to £5 each so took them back and got them for £5!! Same with Tommee Tippee nappy bins and cartridges - there is a set in Babysrus for about £35- I got it at the end of the event for £15.

Nappies too - they had a special on Pampers 144 pack for £12 -which itself was good - but then it went to £7 a box after the event!!!

There are some things that are not worth it tho - they do a Johnsons baby box for £10 with lots of bottles in it - but they are not full size bottles- best to buy the big full size ones when Asda put them down to £1 a bottle!!

If my wee one doesnt arrive by 16th Jan I will definitely be popping in on the last day of it to see if I can get some more bargains! (we will see - I am due 15th Jan!)

Hope you all get some bargains:flower:

wahoo so glad there having another. Saying that only seems two mins since there last. Although it starts on my due date im sure il be able to pop down ino my lil mans gna be late can feel it :( x

The lindam stair gates are real good value. Only £17 I'm gonna grab 1 for the top of the stairs x

Ours is really hit and miss, I've never dared wait for the last day as everything seems to go very quickly. Might go down after I get paid on the 24th though :)

i love this event could do with some more tommee tippee bottles and this place is the cheapest when they have there baby events

Doo they do discount on clothes at the baby event??

Yay, thanks for posting this. Can stock on up on my wipes :)

They dont reduce the clothes normally, there is usually a few packs of sleepsuits etc on the aisles but no cheaper than normal i dont think x

Yes I think so, but I think product ranges can differ slightly between stores. Tesco also have one twice a year, I think theirs is due in February.

Thank you for posting this... i was wondering when the next one was... As baby is due 19th Feb it is very handy lol. Still need to get a few more bits x

Its annoying how some stores seem to have alot more stock and more reductions than other stores. Hopefuly be able to get some good bargains though need some more nappies so will come just in time. :)

I love these events.
I hope they have some good stuff this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->