Asda Baby Event Starts 16th Jan

Repeat post just if anyone missed it.....

There are quite a few deals-nappies/stair gates/bottles/sterilisers/nappy bins etc but........best deals are on the last day of the event or even when it is finished.

I had bought 2 sets of Tommee Tippee feeding kits - worth £20 each for £10 each in the event.....last day they went down to £5 each so took them back and got them for £5!! Same with Tommee Tippee nappy bins and cartridges - there is a set in Babysrus for about £35- I got it at the end of the event for £15.

Nappies too - they had a special on Pampers 144 pack for £12 -which itself was good and I got a couple boxes- but then it went to £7 a box after the event - so took them back and got them much cheaper - no problem -just said OH had picked up wrong size nappies!

There are some things that are not worth it tho - they do a Johnsons baby box for £10 with lots of bottles in it - but they are not full size bottles- best to buy the big full size ones when Asda put them down to £1 a bottle!!

I have a huge Asda within 4 mins of my house so it is easy for me to pop in pretty much at end of every day to see if they have any deals.
Hope you all get some bargains:flower:

My Johnson's box had full size bottles.
You DO get quite a bit in there (and the box!) for a tenner tho....

Had the flyer this morning, thought I'd got a bargain with Pampers Sensative Wipes buy 1 get 2 free in Morrisons but they are doing a box of 12 for £8!

Just found this posted on hotukdeals.com. Thought it might be of interest...

got a info pack today listing some items :
car seats (graco & nania ) £25
red kite travel cot £25
red kite walker £25
hauck pushchair/multi recline £25
graco tea time highchair £25
lindam stairgate £15
lindam bed rail £15
lindam bouncer £15
bright start gym £15
tommee tippee breast pump £10
tommee tippee steriliser £10
safety first bath seat £10
tommee tippee bottles 6 pack £10
tommee tippee newborn starter kit £10
johnsons baby box £10

etc etc etc ....

Just been in asda on my lunch (Birchwood Warrington store) and they were already setting the baby event up. I got the Avent newborn starter kit (4 bottles, brush, teats, soother) for £10 and a fleece pram blanket for £1. The baby gates, car seats, nappies, baby wipes, johnsons boxes were all on the shelves at the sale prices too.

I went down to asda yesterday.Got a 94 pack box of pampers newborn for £8 and got the johnstons baby toiletrie box for £10.00.xxx

We went yesterday and got the Johnsons box filled with loads of stuff for £7.50, a box of Johnsons wipes for £4.80 and the Phillips Avent Microwave Sterilliser with 2 bottles and dummies for £10.

xxx

Off topic (Sorry!)
OMG POPS! I didn't realise you were preg, never mind 11 weeks gone!!!! Congrats lovely! :kiss:

Off topic (Sorry!)
OMG POPS! I didn't realise you were preg, never mind 11 weeks gone!!!! Congrats lovely! :kiss:

Hehe!! Thank you lovely :kiss:

Had a scan at 6 weeks and have our 12 week one a week today and we will then be public so all very exciting!!!

Hope you are well darling :kiss:

xxx

got a fab hauck pram from this for 25quid, its ideal for holidays and popping to the shops

I have Avent factory 3 miles down rd and get any phillips baby product 60% cheaper love it.
x

We went to Asda today got 2 huge boxes of nappies in size 4 and 5 for 12quid each (he's only in size 3 but I'm stocking up lol) also got 2 boxes of 12pk Pampers sensitive wipes, a high chair and an inflatable chair thing lol, 2 lots of pyjamas 3pairs for £5 (these are dead cute and I always get a few pairs to put fresh ones on each day lol) and other stuff I forget

Could barely push the trolley lol - gotta love the baby event

Just to let you know ASDA in IPSWICH had everything and I mean EVERYTHING

I only bought wipes though but may go back and get baby box
x

I also went to asda ipswich too yesterday bexxie i came out 100 quid lighter lol. Plus i'm planning on taking my oh there on the weekend too lol x

eeek. tomorrow is shopping day....
Asda here I come. Although I've got pretty much everything I need, I'll be stocking up on nappies and wipes. :dance:

eeek. tomorrow is shopping day....
Asda here I come. Although I've got pretty much everything I need, I'll be stocking up on nappies and wipes. :dance:

Thank you xlaurax and bexxie, was debating about which asda to go to- colchester or ipswich but think i'll do ipswich seeing as they have everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->