Asda Baby Event Starts 16th Jan

well I am doing Colchester tomorrow as hubby got to go Renault garage so may as well have a mooch round.
xx

just a little reminder.......if u live near a big asda, go in on the last day of the event and a couple days after it too as anything they have left goes down to half price!!

I got nappy bin, steriliser, tom tipp bottle kit £5 each, the £12 boxes of pampers went down to £7 and the stairgates £7.50!!!:flower:

bexxie- oh my god Colchester Asda was crap! really wish i went to the ipswich one now, but its a bit further on! We couldnt even get the wipes!

No I know I got a bath and the box. ipswich much better and loads in there still so I would go there if I was you. What do you need I will have a look and pick up if you want
x

Thank you so much for the offer, we actually managed to get 12 packs of wipes for £8 in Morrisons in the end, they have their own little baby event- def worth a look too! Thank u though, that is very kind of u x

Does anyone know what day they start really reducing things is it the last day or day after sale dont want to risk going and they've put everything back to rrp, need a stairgate hoping they put them down to £7.50 again. xxx

They reduced a few things now...The TT bib now 75p etc etc.

Does anyone know if the stairgates are reduced yet or are they normal price, might go tonight. xx

they were normal price today..ours ends the 6th

I love huggies wipes but at £2.50 a packet I cant justify spending all that money so i get them when they are on offer.
Asda had them in the packs and I ended up buying lots of stuff. Nappies, Wipes, Training cups, Dummies, Food.!! Love their baby event..
x

Wooo hooo just went and got the lindam stairgate for a tenner and we needed one anyway when i last looked on monday they were £15 and there was loads but there was only 3 left today so got it in the nick of time wouldnt go down anymore than that now they've sold out. x

Ohhh wish I had gone back to get mine. I got my Lindam one in Argos for £20 something!!!

I am hoping they are down to £7.50 tomorrow in my local asda as thats what happened last time baby event was on!

It finishes today doesnt it. Might go and take a look at what they got!! x

just rang round our 3 nearest ones all ended last night and 3rd time lucky we got the last safety gate which they had put in the back warehouse.

What are the nappies on now i just got a pack of 50 size 5 nappies huggies for £5 something in tesco.

We got 10 boxes of 22 fairy liquid capsules from ASDA on Sunday. These are the ones that were 4quid while the event was on. They'd reduced them to £2. Bargain, in boxes of 20 they were over £6. Didn’t get anything else though as most things had sold out at our ASDA. Have picked up some Johnson’s Bedtime Bath for £1.32 for 500ml, at that price we got 4 bottles. At least Lilly will be clean when she arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->