Asda's customer service stinks

Jkelmum

Reaction score
i wont ever shop there again:nope:
i ordered 75 pounds worth of shopping and 10 pounds worth wasnt in stock.
Went to my bank to find instead of £88 There was £13 because Asda had charged me double:wacko: so I rang my bank who cant release the funds incase its a proper transaction and it can take upto 30 days to drop off the system if not claimed so to ring Asda who tell me that it can take upto 30 days to refund me but he will ring the ASDA at Doncaster to see if it can be faster and he will ring me back ....That was about 12 noon yesturday and still they havent got back to me ...so I am meant to live on £13 until I get paid again tuesday because of there incompatence :cry:

They tell me that if teh amount of your shopping is different to the amount u ordered the orginal amount will be on hold but they will take the right amount ...what gives them the right to take double and be earning interest for 30 days ? ...what if it had been a huge shop of 200 ? they would take 400:dohh:

That's hideous! If I were you I'd be complaining to head office right now, what they're saying is total shite. If Tesco can refund me in 3-5 working days for their mistakes, then what exactly is ASDA doing for 30 days?

The fact that they didn't call back is appalling also. Call them, and don't drop it until you speak to somebody who guarantees that refund within 5 working days. It is your money AND demand that they compensate you for this. Tesco would probably refund the whole of the shopping. I complained to ASDA recently and they gave me a £10 voucher without even bothering to check out my story so they can clearly do a lot more for somebody like you.

If you're not good at complaining, they key is to just keep badgering on at them and telling them how unacceptable it is, whilst asking to speak to more senior people. Right now, head office is the way to go. Mention the mistake and mention that they didn't even care enough to get back to you as promised.

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced when you used our home shopping service.

I wouldn't want this to deter you from using our service again. Please let me know your order number so I can e-mail you and explain this for you.

Thanks
Linda
ASDA Service Team

:|

I don't use Asda home delivery because their staff are lazy and tell you they don't have things in stock (like milk) when quite clearly Asda never have NO milk, and they just couldn't be bothered to walk to the milk isle.

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced when you used our home shopping service.

I wouldn't want this to deter you from using our service again. Please let me know your order number so I can e-mail you and explain this for you.

Thanks
Linda
ASDA Service Team

Asda already have a username here. I have merged the two accounts (same rule applies to all members - one account only).

:|

I don't use Asda home delivery because their staff are lazy and tell you they don't have things in stock (like milk) when quite clearly Asda never have NO milk, and they just couldn't be bothered to walk to the milk isle.

Yeah thats like this time i got no nappies i mean are they sayying the whole of asda had no size 3 nappies i ticked for substistutes

Thanks
Linda
ASDA Service Team

will pm u bcos i am desperate for my money to come back as it as left me very skint

Oh and let me guess u couldnt be arsed to get back to me either i see u come post a good gesture post so nobody thinks bad of you ...what a load of crap

If you want to get anywhere with them, you need to call and hound them. It does work, and always had done for me. Nothing else seems to. They're taking the piss, don't let them get away with it.

That Asda Team thing really annoys me. Rather than searching the internet for complaints against them and setting up accounts on forums so they can make out they "care", why not actually do their jobs and ensure these mistakes don't happen in the first place?!

Because that would mean they'd have to get off their butts :)

ugh i hate asda everything is horrible in there and any store who keeps kerry katona as their "face" for so long must be a bit dumb!

i've always had positive experiences with asda, but i have to say serina, this is disgusting :hissy: they MUST sort it NOW! this is YOUR money! why does a big company, who's owner i believe is one of the richest women in the world (part of the walmart company) need to hold on to your much needed money xx

HI

I'm sorry you feel I haven't responded. I replied back to your personal e-mail address which is on your ASDA home shopping account.

Thanks
Linda
ASDA Service Team

HI

I'm sorry you feel I haven't responded. I replied back to your personal e-mail address which is on your ASDA home shopping account.

Thanks
Linda
ASDA Service Team

To me thats a lie i checked before posting lastnight and have just checked ...psp-a-holic is the start of of my email address thats on my asda account its not even gone to junk :wacko:

Oh and yazif or whatever his name was that i spoke to on tuesday never bothered to call back how good is that ? no matter how soon i get my money back now i will not be shopping at asda.

Hi

I will send again, it was sent yesterday at 14.44 to psp-a-holic.

Thanks
Linda
ASDA Servcie Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back