Aspirin anyone?

S

Serene123

I'm not sure which one blood clotting problem I have, but he said the level is meant to be around 62 and mine is 73.6. I've been advised to take aspirin 150g when I find out I'm pregnant but have decided to take 75g anyway (might be mg... need to check the packet lol!)

Anyway.... Is anyone else taking aspirin?

I took Asprin durning my last pregnacy but it didnt seem to work i took 75mg a day so this time may try 150mg instead unless i get seen by the recurrent MC FS. I have heard that taking it while TTC can impeed implantation but how much truth is in this i dont know.

Serene123, I would take the 150mg if I were you, you are lucky to have got the advice from the Dr. I think he meant taking it twice a day, I remember reading such info on Google.
Did you ask about Claxen or Heparin? They are also helpful.

Baby dust to you:dust:

Hi,

I have a clotting problem, shown up on a thromboelastogram and have been advised to take 150mg from getting a bfp. My consultant said it was important and I didn't take it all cycle as it could interfere with implantation.

as I understand it, it depends on your specific clotting problem as to if heparin will be helpful to you. In my case, it isn't so it's just aspirin atm.

I second what rabbit has to say on this as have exactly the same prob and advice!

My doctor thinks I have antiphospholipid syndrome and will either need heparin or baby aspirin when I get my next BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->