Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Jess - That is great your DH has felt movement :) Everytime my DH tries, LO stops moving :wacko: I think DH just gave up and he doesn't really mind cause he felt DS when I was pg with him.

Baby - I don't think they said that to scare you, but just want to monitor you a little more closely! How many DPT is that number? I am guessing somewhere around 25dpt? If so, my beta at 29dp5dt was at 22010, so if yours is over 16,000 that looks really good to me ;)

First - what a great picture ;)

Ali - How are things going; how did the scan go? Thinking about you!

First I know it's hard, but my OB was the same way though my fs warned me ahead of time. I had my last US at 9w4d and had to wait until my 20week anatomy scan for an ultrasound. It was very torturous. But hearing the heartbeat with Doppler will make you feel better I promise. It's just hard waiting 4weeks inbetween appts. The only way I could have had an US in between is if we wanted to do the nuchal screen where they check for Down syndrome between 12-14 weeks. But as much as I wanted to see my baby, we weren't interested in stressing over the screen. But it's always an option for you if it's something your interested in. If they haven't asked you about it yet then they should at your next appt. I too had a nurse visit first at my OB where they give you pamphlets and get background. I think they just don't know how to date the pregnancy cuz the wheel thing they use goes by your lmp. But mine just looked at my fs paperwork for the dating. I think you'll be just find there, it's just hard getting used to being treated as a "normal" pregnant person when clearly we are anything but!!

Jess - That is great your DH has felt movement :) Everytime my DH tries, LO stops moving :wacko: I think DH just gave up and he doesn't really mind cause he felt DS when I was pg with him.

Baby - I don't think they said that to scare you, but just want to monitor you a little more closely! How many DPT is that number? I am guessing somewhere around 25dpt? If so, my beta at 29dp5dt was at 22010, so if yours is over 16,000 that looks really good to me ;)

First - what a great picture ;)

Ali - How are things going; how did the scan go? Thinking about you!

Thanks Michelle for the reassurance--- it was 24dp5dt... just the doubling time really slowed down... like 88 hrs since last week's test... 8 days before that it was 3700... so slowing time.. but maybe that's just how mine is.. hopefully.

Oh gosh Baby, you have nothing to worry about!! For 24dpt that is great; and based on what I am seeing with your numbers, they were higher then mine were and I am very pg now ;) Here are my numbers just so you can see for yourself --- 13dp5dt - 610 / 15dp5dt - 1143 / 21dp5dt - 5633 /29dp5dt - 22010 / 36dp5dt - 46268.

Oh my gosh Michelle.. seeing your progress and numbers just gave me the most hope so far... thank you so much!!! I hope I look back and laugh at all this worrying soon!

It is so common to worry after going through infertility and not only that, having a MC. However like I said, your numbers, they are great ;) And you will look back on this and realize you worried for nothing ;)

Baby- so flag everything turned out great!!! And don't worry bout the hcg.

Ali- sooooo exciting glad everything is great!!

AFM- doing great ultrasound went great as well both babies measure 7+5. Another ultrasound in 2 weeks going to make it for a Friday so I will be 10 weeks. Them released to high risk perentanologist. They did see a small small asubchoranic bleed but should be gone in week 10. Re didn't seem concerned. So thats good.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Here is my u/s pic from yesterday :).

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/vp9361/44631201-e953-47de-a29b-2432d880cfa9.jpg

That's a nice sized bean at this point, Em! Mine was smaller (looking at your measurements and how much of the sac it fills).

Here is my u/s pic from yesterday :).

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/vp9361/44631201-e953-47de-a29b-2432d880cfa9.jpg

That's a nice sized bean at this point, Em! Mine was smaller (looking at your measurements and how much of the sac it fills).

Thanks, First! It's amazing how much they grow and change each week :). Hopefully my OB will do an ultrasound next week at my first visit.

First - just read your post about the new OB visit. Don't how I missed that one before but yikes waiting until 20 weeks for an ultrasound is too long. Hopefully you can ask for and receive more frequent monitoring!

L4 - thanks for the recommendation for the bella band! Mine arrived a couple of days ago and I used it today and it works so well!! Soo comfy to not have my jeans digging into my bloat bump :)

Speaking of maternity clothes, I ordered some shorts from Old Navy and I'm really happy with how they fit and look. I'm going to splurge on jeans since I'll wear them so much but I wanted to go cheapo on shorts since I'll only use them for another two months or so. These are the ones I ordered and they fit exactly like all of the pricier ones I tried on last weekend: https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65527&vid=1&pid=388501002

Hi Ladies! :hi:

I am doing well! Baby is 5-6mm and we saw the HB! I have another ultrasound next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Sept and L4 - isn't the kicking great?? I smile every time I feel it! I feel him/her many times a day and all with attitude - yikes.

Em - great picture!! Glad you're finding some good maternity clothes. If you're looking for a great pair of jeans, I can't recommend AG enough. I ordered a pair of raisin coloured cigarette stilt AG Jeans and love them!! I wore them pre-maternity and love love love the maternity ones. I got from Pea in the Pod and were a bargain on sale ($68 regular $210). I also ordered some from Gap and they are made really big. I'm usually a 4 but should have ordered a 2.

Ali and sweetness - glad your appointments and scans went well.

Baby - I did the nuchal scan at 12 weeks and it was a great scan - very detailed. I couldn't have imagined waiting until 20 weeks.

Hi girls am I ok to join too? I feel kinda out of place in the first pregnancy forums.

My story is as follows: husband and I ttc for 3 years and have a miscarriage in September 2011. Given that was as far as we had ever managed to get our Gp referred us for investigations. I had a HSG in march 2012 which said I had haldros in both Fallopian tubes and that we needed ivf.

Have our first ivf long protocol in August 2012 getting 9 eggs with 8 fertilising (4 fertilised abnormally) ending up with a bfn in September! :( but have one frostie

Waiting for follow ups etc and doctor suggests I have a laparoscopy which I had in may 2013, surprisingly I naturally fall pregnant straight away! Gob smacked!!

I've had a cyst so far ( I'm at 6w 3d) which caused a bit of pain and worried me hence why I've had a very early scan, where our lo measured 4 days behind

Our due date is 9th February !

alicatt OMG brilliant news I am soooooo happy for you :)

likklegemz congrats on your natural pregnancy what a little miracle :)

em260 HAPPY 7 WEEKS :happydance: I think I need I buy maternity clothes soon also as my stomach is still big since the IVF :) love your ultrasound :)

first the quality of your pic is amazing :) so happy for you :)

sweetness87 your pic is lovely how amazing having twins :)

BabyD they won't even do more hcg bloods on me I think they cause more worry than needed, your numbers look fine Hun :hugs:

Likklegemz - welcome!! and congrats on your BFP!

Wannabee - thanks for the tip! I have some non maternity AG jeans and I love them they are so soft. I'll have to keep my eye out for the sales at Pea in the Pod that was a great deal that you got! I lucked out last night and found the maternity version of the Jbrand leggings jeans I always wear on sale online at Nordstrom :). I'm also on the lookout for dress slacks. I ordered some from Target and Ann Taylor Loft maternity.

Scerena - thank you! I'm so excited to be a blueberry :)

Em - I didn't know Loft did maternity. I really like their stuff. I'm in Australia but family is in the US so I've been ordering things and they send over. If only I'd known... Clothes here are so expensive. I needed dress pants and the cheapest pair I could find that I liked were $110. Gasp. I also have a pair of J Brand jeans but they have the side elastic - not liking that as much as the full tummy cover of the AG ones.

Em - I didn't know Loft did maternity. I really like their stuff. I'm in Australia but family is in the US so I've been ordering things and they send over. If only I'd known... Clothes here are so expensive. I needed dress pants and the cheapest pair I could find that I liked were $110. Gasp. I also have a pair of J Brand jeans but they have the side elastic - not liking that as much as the full tummy cover of the AG ones.

I had no idea Loft had maternity either and then I saw an ad for it. Hopefully the pants will fit well. They have great sales if you're still looking for some. Right now everything 40% off. The JBrands I got have the side elastics but I think they will work for me for a while because I don't have much of a bump yet.What I have is a bloat bump :)

Loft maternity?? That's awesome!! I bought two pair of pants last preg at Destination Maternity with the elastic waist and it was expensive and not flattering..but awfully comfy! I have a Loft literally three blocks away... my day is just made and I know what I'm doing after work... If you all want, go on the website and register your email, you get great coupons.

To everyone's sonos--- looking amazing... my RE is superstitious about giving sono pics until the last appt so I can't post my bean until next week!!! Loving each pic!! Anyone know anything about the idea behind gender and placenta placement on sonograms??? Any early ideas of what we're all having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->