Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

BabyD - I think your beta numbers are great!! They look like they are going up as they should be. When is your next scan?

Em - YAY :happydance: So excited for you ;) So I take it you have one very strong bean brewing in there :)

As for the fatigue; it sucks! In the beginning it was awful and now towards the end, it has returned. I find doing a light workout is helping; at least to give me enough energy to get through the day.

em that is fab news!!!! :wohoo: seeing the heartbeat is so magical isn't it :) so happy for you :hug:

Yay Em!!! So excited for you! Seeing the heartbeat is amazing.

The fatigue really is a killer. For me, it eased up around 14 weeks. Hang in there, ladies.

Hey ladies. Thanks for the invite. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hi Sweet! Nice to see you again ;) How are things going for you?

Thanks Michelle.. I'm just worried because they're not doubling in 48 hrs anymore... so I'm worried that something is wrong even though the sono looked ok... my next sono is next Tuesday, so I'll be 6w2d then.

BabyD - I know it is hard; my first IVF resulted in a d&c and I was terrified after that. My second one was just a failure and third worked; but I believe that the acu I did with #3 made all the difference for me! Waiting sucks, it seems even after you get pg, there are always more worries, just different ones. But your betas seriously look good; they are not low, the doubling isn't always exactly at 48 hours anyways, so as long as they are increasing and at a decent number, I bet Tuesday, you will see how good things really are ;) Hang in there :hugs:

Exactly! After one miscarriage... it gives you more anxiety than before. I wanna be pregnant fat already, ya know? lol

Thanks so much Ali! She said she's hoping to see the HB next week at 6w2d... hope so too.. so nervous to see it. When did anyone see all these??

I saw my heartbeat at 5w6d, but my betas were high so I think that helped the progression of things. I'm happy that you saw what you're supposed to see; I know each week is torture!

I had my 3rd u/s today, and my baby got so much bigger. Heartbeat is now 162! I'll post a pic when I get home.

BabyD: 5w1d is so early for an u/s. I would imagine the main purpose is for placement, to make sure the gestational sac is on the uterus (I.e., it's not an ectopic). We saw a heartbeat at 6w3d. It was a tiny flicker and the dr said the baby was the size of a grain of rice.

AFM, so fatigue hit me like a bus today! I've had to take 1-2 hour naps the past two days, but today, I was awake for only 4 hours and had to nap for 2 hours. It's a good thing I'm on vacation, but not sure what happens when I go back to work on Weds. I had to cancel sightseeing and hope to at least make it to the hotel pool today. Anyone else experience this?

First, yes! I feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck or maybe ran a marathon every morning...or maybe got hit THEN tried to run a marathon...either way, 8 or 9 hours of sleep isn't cutting it.

Thanks everyone!! I'm just so happy I barely know what to do with myself :haha:
DH and I are going out to dinner to celebrate tonight :)

Thanks Michelle.. I'm just worried because they're not doubling in 48 hrs anymore... so I'm worried that something is wrong even though the sono looked ok... my next sono is next Tuesday, so I'll be 6w2d then.

BabyD - I know it's hard not to worry but you'll definitely see more by next week. Your first scan was just so early. My RE said if I had gone in even a couple days earlier we probably wouldn't have seen much.

Em - thanks for the invite. And congrats on finally seeing your little bean. It's a magical moment when you finally see your little baby!!

BabyD - I wouldn't worry about your betas. My FS only does two - I had one at 16 dpo and at 22 dpo. Then had to wait until almost 8 weeks to have my scan. Try not to worry - have faith that all is good and you've got your forever baby.

Like you ladies, the transition to maternity pants came early. I think I was in them by 12 weeks. And since making the move, I may never go back - even after baby!:nope:

I'm also suffering from a terrible cold. Is it something to do with being pregnant?!?! I took a saline nasal spray and Tylenol, but an now into week 3 of it. Hoping it is almost gone :cry:

At 25 weeks today. Truly can't believe it. With every scan I'm amazed that I've been blessed with my little baby. Didn't find out the sex at my anatomy scan, and it's killing me. DH was dead set on waiting, and while I'm excited to wait, I'm also keen to find out. Soon enough... Will you ladies find out???

L4 - we are exactly a month apart. I'm due 09/27. Are you feeling lots of kicks and punches??

Em hope you had a nice celibratory dinner last night!

Wannabe, good to see you! Sorry you are dealing with a nagging cold. Unfortunately your immune system is weakened during pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon! That's pretty cool we are a month apart. I'm feeling some movement but not a ton. Had my anatomy scan and found out my placenta is in the front which can make it take a little longer to feel. The lo was definitely moving nonstop during the scan! My hubby and I are waiting to find out too. :)

Em- What a beautiful wedding picture in the city!!! My dress looked just like yours!!! Are you floating? So excited for you!

Ali--- I'm anxiously awaiting your scan today!! fingers crossed! xoxo

Hi and and hugs to all!!

My symptoms seem to have disappeared today. Grrr. I'm sure everything is fine, but just wish I knew more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->