Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Ok ladies I have a question. When were you released to a regular OB? My RE said if everything goes well at my ultrasound on Tuesday I'm good to go. He'll see me again around 10 weeks just for blood work to start tapering my meds. I just made my first appointment with an OB. I'm glad I called early they were totally booked but luckily were able to squeeze me in. I'll be 8 weeks for the first visit.

I think mine said 10 weeks :shrug: Since I'm kind of in limbo right now I figure I'll just take it week by week. I guess the plan is that you stick with the FS until you taper those meds, and babies are healthy! I'd take it as a good thing that they think you are ready to graduate!!!

I had my first scan at around 8 weeks and was released to my OB once the heart beat was there. I did my 12 week scan and was at my OB by week 13 to review the results.

How did you guys get your ticker???

I was released at 10weeks even though I asked them to keep me forever! :haha:

Wannabe I think if you click on one of our tickers it takes you to the site to create one. Then you have to paste the URL or whatever into your siggy.

Ok ladies I have a question. When were you released to a regular OB? My RE said if everything goes well at my ultrasound on Tuesday I'm good to go. He'll see me again around 10 weeks just for blood work to start tapering my meds. I just made my first appointment with an OB. I'm glad I called early they were totally booked but luckily were able to squeeze me in. I'll be 8 weeks for the first visit.

If Monday's scan is good, at 8w2d, I'll be released. First OB appointment will be at 10 weeks. I also stop all my meds at 10 weeks.

In other news, my old friend, nausea came back this morning :happydance:

FROM EM - I'm from the midwest so I totally understand not having good restaurants. We mainly have fast food chains there. Where did you grow up?

Em-where in the midwest? I'm in IL...

I'm from Minnesota but I live in New York now. I don't miss the weather but I do miss the friendly midwesterners :)

Love your new ultrasound photo!! You need a ticker!

I'm from the cornfields of IL. My grandparents actually have the first pig farm in IL!
How do I get a ticker on this thing?

I have to defend my city!! I was born and raised here in NY...and I have found that there's no place like home! At lot of people that live in NYC are actually imports from other cities, but I think we have the closest bonded and friendly people.. maybe because of what we've all been through from 9/11 through the last hurricane, etc... Sorry you had a bad experience ladies...I've travelled all over the world, and I still wouldn't live anywhere else! :)

Anyway... so I'm officially dying of nausea. I literally can't even stay out of the toilet for more than an hour at a time...hope this is short lived...I'm guessing this is a good sign!

For a ticker.. go to thebump.com and get one from there.. they have a few choices!

Sorry I'm rubbish lately ladies I will be back properly soon I'm just so exhausted like I dont have the energy to do anything :( I'm silently stalking still though :hug:

Thanks for sharing everyone. It just feels weird to be leaving my RE but I know it's a good step to take too!

Wannabee and 2girls - I got my ticker from the bump.com. You can paste it in your signature.

First - yay for nausea returning! Mine is back too mostly in the morning but also when I smell certain foods. I sat next to someone eating mushroom pizza the other day and I had to move.

BabyD - they are nice people here too :). I've lived in the city for 11 years and I've met some amazing people. I just meant the day to day rush of Manhattan can be a little much sometimes. Sorry you're feeling so nauseous but yes, definitely a good sign!

Scerena - no apologies necessary. Hope you're resting and feeling better!

AFM - DH is visiting his parents this weekend so I'm on my own. I'm getting a haircut today and going to try to catch up with some friends and hopefully catch up on my sleep. My next ultrasound is Tuesday. I can't wait! Fx!

Hey ladies, so excited to see so many here and of course so happy to join!!

Edit: congratulations to all you lovely ladies and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Welcome welcome Patricia!! Congrats to you too girl, glad you're here!

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in? Em invited me, so I assume I'm all good :happydance:

I'm just so happy to be here! Been TTC for 19 cycles with MFI, had our first ICSI and boom! :bfp: :happydance:
I can't believe it's finally happened and feels so surreal!

Although I'm super early, I've already got some nausea, smell aversions and massive boobs! :haha:

I can't wait to get to know everyone (who I don't already know!) over the next 9 months :)

:hi: wellsk & oneof14 welcome :)

em not long until your scan :happydance: did you get your haircut? Hope you've caught up in your sleep :)

Hi to everyone else :) hope you've all had a lovely weekend :)

Welcome, Wellsk! Congrats on your BFP! I hope it's a sticky bean.

I'm 8w2d and going in for u/s #2 in an hour. Praying that our baby is still going strong and is measuring just right. I'm overconfident because I've been nauseated, lightheaded, and my BBs are giant. Hoping that my bubble isn't burst.

If today goes well, I graduate to the OB.

Love seeing all the new people on here with BFP!!!

I am stricken with HORRIBLE morning sickness...i'm nauseous ALL day long... I don't know how people function like this! And hiding it from our families on Father's Day was so hard!!!

Em- xoxoxo

Sono is tomorrow... hope to see a heartbeat...

BabyD: yay for ms!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but I read that probability of live birth is associated with the severity of ms. The more the better.

Thanks First! My DH said he hopes I puke my brains out all day long :) I'm so nervous for the sonogram tomorrow... but hopefully we'll see a heartbeat and everything will be ok! How ru doing

Welcome Patricia and Wellsk!!

Em - My FS graduated me after they saw the hb the second time; I believe I was only 7.5 weeks, maybe even less. My OB didn't see me for another 4 weeks after that; seemed like the longest weeks of my life, but it was bittersweet too.

2girls - I am in IL too ;) About 45 minutes south of you near the Naperville area.

Good luck today First ;)

And BabyD sorry about the MS, but it is a GREAT sign :)

Michelle- did you have ms? My RE said they'd graduate me to OB after 2 hb sonos too.. so hopefully we'll see the first tomorrow at 6w2d.... when did you first see yours?

How are you feeling now that you're in the home stretch?

First- I forgot to wish u luck today! Excited to hear!

Baby - I really did not have MS for this pregnancy; with my DS I had it REALLY bad! I am actually relieved I didn't have to deal with it this time around. I just looked back at my TTC journal, my first time seeing the hb was at 6w5d (baby was measuring a little behind at 6w2d) and the second time was at 7w5d. I was then released to my OB.

I am feeling pretty good; just slowing down a lot lately and getting tired easily! I am however still going to the gym a couple days a week to help with my energy levels :) Thanks for asking!

Wow.. gym at 31 weeks! you inspire me!! Any suggestions to help with this MS? I'm worried I'll start losing weight soon because I can tolerate much more than bread and crackers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->