Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

BabyD: my re suggests vitamin B6 for ms. I'm not takin it bc mine isn't that bad and I like to feel it, so I know the bean is still there.

Speaking of, the u/s went great! :dance:

HB of 167 and measuring 8w1d or 8w2d. She measured twice.

Baby - Thanks; I have been working out all along and the OB said just don't add anything new in. I feel so much better after a workout too! I have heard vitamin B6, some will suggest ginger or before getting out of bed eating a few crackers. My MS was so bad with DS I lost 7 pounds in my first tri, but believe me, you will gain it back!

YAY First; that is awesome ;)

First- yay that's sooooo exciting!!!! So are you released to obnow?

Oneof and Wellsk - welcome!!

First - yayyy! :happydance: So happy for you!!

BabyD - sorry you're feeling so sick :(. You can ask your doctor for a prescription for something if it's that bad. I think they usually prescribe Zofran for severe morning sickness and it's safe for pregnancy.

Scerena - I got my haircut and feel like a new woman :). How are you feeling?

AFM - 2nd ultrasound is tomorrow morning at 7am. Can't wait and just hope to see the heartbeat again fx.

First- that's great! When is the next apt- and is it with ur OB? So nervous for mine tomorrow!!

Thanks for the tips ladies.. I think I lost a pound or two already.. and I'm thin so I don't wanna lose too much- I wanna indulge in foods and get a belly so I know it's real!

Ok ladies I have a question. When were you released to a regular OB? My RE said if everything goes well at my ultrasound on Tuesday I'm good to go. He'll see me again around 10 weeks just for blood work to start tapering my meds. I just made my first appointment with an OB. I'm glad I called early they were totally booked but luckily were able to squeeze me in. I'll be 8 weeks for the first visit.

I'll be released after my 4th u/s tomorrow; I'll be 9 weeks Wednesday.

Welcome Patricia and Wellsk!!

Em - My FS graduated me after they saw the hb the second time; I believe I was only 7.5 weeks, maybe even less. My OB didn't see me for another 4 weeks after that; seemed like the longest weeks of my life, but it was bittersweet too.

2girls - I am in IL too ;) About 45 minutes south of you near the Naperville area.

Good luck today First ;)

And BabyD sorry about the MS, but it is a GREAT sign :)

Michelle, did you happen to go to college in IL too?

Wow.. gym at 31 weeks! you inspire me!! Any suggestions to help with this MS? I'm worried I'll start losing weight soon because I can tolerate much more than bread and crackers

Baby, I'm taking 50mg B6 2x daily and 25mg Benadryl at night. Also, if yours is mostly when you wake up, you might try eating a piece of peanut butter toast and small glass of milk just before you go to bed; this combo keeps your glucose level even through the night. They say a lot of morning sickness could be due to low sugar levels in the morning. This has been working for me!

Wow.. gym at 31 weeks! you inspire me!! Any suggestions to help with this MS? I'm worried I'll start losing weight soon because I can tolerate much more than bread and crackers

Baby, I'm taking 50mg B6 2x daily and 25mg Benadryl at night. Also, if yours is mostly when you wake up, you might try eating a piece of peanut butter toast and small glass of milk just before you go to bed; this combo keeps your glucose level even through the night. They say a lot of morning sickness could be due to low sugar levels in the morning. This has been working for me!

Thanks so much! I see my RE tomorrow for my sono, so I will have to ask her what she thinks I can take too.. unfortunately it's all day and night sickness, but I haven't tried eating before bed- because I feel so sick, but tonight I'm going to force myself to do that.. Thank you!

2girls - Yes, I did finish my last 2.5 years of college in IL.

Thank you, everyone! Yes, Sweetness, I was released to the OB. My first appt will be June 28th.

BabyD: with those betas and your ms, everything is going to be great tomorrow!

Everyone at the RE's office was congratulating me and acting like we're out of the woods. The RE said we have a 95% chance of a live birth. Meanwhile, I was/am still very cautious and don't yet really believe that we're going to make it all the way to having a baby. Fingers crossed!

P.S. - ill post my sono photo when I get home tonight.

First- Congrats!! I completely understand where you're coming from... I'll believe this pregnancy is real when I give birth! lol

First - I hear afte 8 weeks your chances go down to like 5 percent. So that's a great thing!!! But it's natural I'm sure we will all have a since of worriness til they are in our arms :)

First - I totally feel the same way, I'll be less cautious once I have my baby in my arms.

I'm really nervous for my u/s tomorrow but I keep telling myself that everything has been good up to this point so it's more likely to continue that way.

First - I totally feel the same way, I'll be less cautious once I have my baby in my arms.

I'm really nervous for my u/s tomorrow but I keep telling myself that everything has been good up to this point so it's more likely to continue that way.

I think you're in good shape, Em. Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

Baby - sorry to hear you're so sick. I only had 4 days of MS (although mine was around 5 pm every night) and went away if I layed down on the sofa for a few hours, so I can't really offer any advice. Have heard it can be terrible so I hope your RE can suggest something to make you feel better.

First - those stats scared me too when I heard them. After the 12 week scan I was told that chances of anything going wrong were under 1%, so felt such relief after that appointment. Your numbers and everything look great - stay positive.

Em - good luck tomorrow.

AFM, week 26 tomorrow and my appetite has quadrupled and the exhaustion has returned. Trying to keep both under control...

Okay, so I just got some spotting, light red, mixed in with cm. Ugh!

Okay, so I just got some spotting, light red, mixed in with cm. Ugh!

Don't fret. I'm sure it's from the ultrasound probe. Mine happens after transvag ultrasounds too. Just relax and put your feet up.

We still have a heartbeat :yipee: And baby is measuring right on track 6weeks 5 days. Heart rate is 120 :). I'll post pics when I get home tonight. I'm released to the OB which is exciting but I love my RE so I don't want to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->