Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Mo - good luck tomorrow!! So excited for you! There is nothing like the first time you hold your baby :)

Mo, good luck!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little bundle.

Good Luck MoBaby!!!! It's finally happening!!! I'm sooooooo super happy for you!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT! xoxo

Thank you everyone!!! We are so excited :) will update when I can. May be a while. I'll be holding my baby in about 2.5 hours!!

Hey everyone!! Baby boy Ezra was born at 940 am via non complicated c-section. apgars were 9 and 9. he weighed 6lbs13oz and 21"long. He is perfect and beautiful. I will share a pic later!!

Congratulations, Mo!! Can't wait to see pics! Rest up and enjoy this time with your little guy!

Congrats Mo! Glad everything went well. Can't wait to see pics if your little guy.

Here is a quick pic today just before feeding :)

OMG so precious MO!! look at those cheeks... I just love it haha

Blue update?

Btw, for those who just delivered, I wanted to share my experience. The first weeks were tough, in part because there was no positive feedback from DS. I was trying so hard. I questioned whether I had made a mistake and didn't really want to be a mom. DH assured me that was a textbook new mom reaction.

It's been 8 weeks and I'm happy to report that I'm so bonded to my DS! I love to just hold him and kiss him. He smiles really big smiles and coos when he sees me. And stares at me all the time. The best thing is when he falls asleep on my chest after feeding. I held him there for two hours earlier today, in the glider.

And breast feeding has gotten SOOOO much easier. It has become the ultimate way to soothe him too.

Good luck, mommies!

I guess I didn't update here lol. My girls were born on Friday march 14 scheduled csection.

Maddie Isabella - 6lbs 15oz (on right)
Paige Mackenzie - 6lbs 1oz (on left)

The girls are sooooo good. Breast feeding has been going very well. We are topping up with a very small amount of formula and are aiming to be exclusively breast feeding in the next week or two (depends on weight gain but we have been doing really well). The only hard time has been yesterday when they both started cluster feeding like crazy. I think I fed them for 6 hours straight as they took turns lol.

The picture won't attach ill have to come back and add the picture lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->