Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Brandy that's so amazing!! Yay for going home in 48 hours!! Congrats!

First yes I love it. The smile and talk a lot now and look at each other

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 6
Those boys are too stinking cute!!! Omg!!!

Thanks mo. Anymore signs of labor?

Brandy-congrats again pics when u can!

L4 how's your lil man??

No... Just a bunch of hb yesterday. Baby moving around good in there. I think he/she will stay put until next Tuesday. At least I'm hoping as I still feel like I have so much left to do.

Hey sweetness thanks for asking! Little Trevor is not so little anymore. I can't believe how fast he's growing and changing. I kinda want him to stop right now!! But he's doing great. He will be 6 months old on Saturday. I just had to pack up his three month clothes. :cry: He's really been gaining and trying to make up for lost time. He now weighs 12lbs 7oz. Even with the challenges along the way, it has been the best 6 months. Ill add a pic of my big boy. :)

image.jpg

Oh and your boys are looking great! It's so fun once they start interacting with you!!

Mo- I hope he/she will stay in too! I can't wait to see pics. I have been waiting for you to have your baby. We have been going through this together I think at least two years. So glad it's finally happened for us

L4 oh my what a doll! He is so handsome. I'm glad he's doing great. Our boys are 8 ad 9 pounds now. So is he doing thing by his adjusted age or real age? Our are 50/50 something's normal for real age other is adjusted age.

Sweetness same here. A lot of things normal but some adjusted. We are having him followed by early intervention. His last questionnaire I filled out had him a little behind in fine motor and social skills. I'm not too concerned tho I think he'll level out in the near future. Your boys have put on great weight!

L4 your baby is adorable!!!

I had the lady at work scan me today because I was interested to see how much baby weighed since my ob hasnt done a growth scan....baby measured around 5.5lbs so I'm expecting anywhere from a 5-6.5 lb baby next week... Furniture arriving this weekend and I am so excited!

I love seeing all of these baby pictures, keep them coming!!

L4 - awww so cute!! I love his big smile :)

Sweetness - your boys are adorable! How sweet that they are interacting with each other too!

Mo - I can't wait to hear whether you have a baby girl or boy in there :). I remember that rush of trying to get stuff done before delivery. Exciting times!!

Agreed Em, baby pics are the best!

Mo that's a good size for your little peanut. You'll get to enjoy newborn clothes for a few weeks. So teeny tiny and cute!! Don't worry too much about getting things done. All you really need at first is bassinet, diapers and sleepers, and either boob or formula. :) So exciting you'll be meeting your LO in less than a week!

Brandy Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

Love all the pics of the babies!

Maybe some of you can help me answer this.. I weighed myself Sunday and this morning b/c I have a dr appt... I weigh 4 lbs heavier in just 4 days?? 2lbs heavier than yesterday? I've been 1 lb per week since 20 weeks. Doesn't make sense and now I'm a little freaked out. Dr is going to think I've been downing cheeseburgers since last visit when truth is I eat very little with the occasional ice cream and snacks. Water retention maybe? I'm worried about pre eclampsia starting now.

I went to at and up 3 lbs from last wk.. He said at this point in pregnancy it's water weight and not to worry as my blood pressure was fine and urine sample had no protein. So I'm just going to enjoy these last few days eating what I want to and not worrying :)

Mo I was just going to say its fluid! Glad there's no protein or high bp! PreE is a biatch!! Eat eat eat!

As long as BP and proteins are fine I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Tomorrow is the big day Mo! Can't wait to see pics of your little boy or girl!! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->