Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

Scan went well today, babies were movieg around like crazy. It was hard for the tech to get all the images he needed but they finally cooperated.
Wantanerd-glad Florida is treating u well!
Touch-Glad to hear your oh will be ok, scary times! Sounds like you will have your hands full with that little man ;)
Choco-glad ur bleeding stopped and you are spreading your news!
Our computer just broke down so I can't post any pictures. Hope we get it back soon, the iPad is tough to type on!

Choco--- How did you wean off the progesterone? My doctor wants me to quit cold turkey next Friday (10 weeks+0 days) I'm a little nervous about it, but at the same time it will be so nice to be done with it too.

I was having quite a rough time there for a bit with feeling so crappy, but the past couple days have felt better. I know it's a bit early to be thinking it's easing up for good, but I'll take what I can get!

I have a 9+3 scan on Monday. Can't wait to see how much they've grown since two weeks ago!

Squirrel, my doc is weaning me off too, but I don't know when. We have a scan on Monday (which will be 8 weeks) and hopefully he'll let me know then. :shrug: It'll be nice to be done with that, huh?

Grrrr iPad has just lost my message, so annoying!! Doesn't it know I'm hormonal?

Glad everyone is doing well everyone's babies sound like they're doing really well :thumbup:

Squirrelgirl I'm weaning myself off the progesterone pessaries, I was on 2 a day, so at 12 weeks I reduced it to one a day, now I'm having one every other day until they run out. The consultant said I could just stop but I wasn't very happy about that and I had some left, so figured might as well use them.

Can't believe I'm in 2nd tri on Tuesday, I'm still constantly worried about whether they're ok, but I think it's normal ish!!

Xxx

Glad everyone is still ok. A couple of scans coming up - exciting! Hope we're both ok tomorrow Squirrel.

As for the progesterone, I've been on crinone, and I started by squeezing one small blob out before using it, did that for a few days, then 2 blobs, then 3 and then realised that was pretty much all of it, which was a relief, as it turns out I'd stopped before I realised! It's really nice not to have the paper mache there all the time!!! Not sure I feel any different in myself.
Still nauseous and with some severe back ache at times, was hoping the progesterone was contributing, but I think not!
hugs x

Thanks, choco! I'm on Crinone as well. Glad I didn't have to do the shots, but will be ready to no longer leak the crinone all day long too!

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? No real updates here, still on modified bed rest, trying to make the days as pleasant as possible. So far it has been really nice! I finally hit the 150lb mark yesterday, never though I would see that number on the scale! I am sure it will get much higher soon though! No stretch marks yet either, been slathering on the bio oil! Hope it works the whole time.

Harvest - have you gotten any TV series or movies? Also if you are looking for a good book I am REALLY into Divergent...it is pretty much a Hunger Games-esk type book. I am obsessed. Unfortunately the sequel doesn't come out until May :(

Also, I am guessing you decided not to find out the sex of your babies?

AFM - We find out the sex TWO weeks from today. I can hardly stand it. I want to know now! I am stil having food aversions and just wish I felt like cooking anything but mac n cheese for myself. Hopefully that day will come soon :)

Divergent was awesome, try enclave, wither, matched and crossed(two books in a series), derlium, and birthmarked. They are all along the same lines an fast reads. I am anxiously awaiting sequels for most of them this year.

Hi ladies! I'm glad everyone is doing well. No real updates from me either. I am now getting regular kicks, which I love. The kicks aren't too hard yet, but I'm sure in a month or so I might not find them as cute. I'm seeing a doctor once a week, my regular ob one week and the MFM the next. I am bad with technology and computers, but I will see if I can get a bump photo to post. If anyone knows the easiest way to do it, let me know. :flower:

:wave: I'm still dealing with the evening sickness. Why don't they just call it pregnancy sickness or something, because calling it Morning sickness is obviously misleading...

Anyway, I had a scan on Monday and it was AWESOME! They actually look like real babies now, complete with fingers, and they were even moving their legs and arms! They were so cute!

I also had an appointment with my OB and he said that I'd need to cut back to 50% of my activities including work starting at 28 weeks. And then go on full bedrest at 32 weeks. I told my manager today and she was very supportive! WHEW! I was afraid she might freak out!

hi ladies! first of all, i just want to say thank you so much for all the well wishes. although i am feeling better, our worst fears were confirmed and my fathers cancer is now terminal. he will do chemo for as long as he can tolerate it. i am really hoping that the tumors shrink enough that surgery becomes an option. just tryin to keep the PMA..

my baby is so strong now that you can see my belly moving when he kicks, which is exciting :) my OH is a photographer and snapped some shots of me tonight, so i've attached my bump photo.

hope everyone is well

Attachments

• 6months.jpg
    6months.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
Touch, so sorry to hear about your dad. :hugs: That's so awful.
Gorgeous pic though and very cute bump!!

Squirrel, sorry you're feeling sick. :hugs: Glad your scan went well! 50% of your activities is a lot! Make sure to have some good dvds available. :thumbup:

Afm, not much to report. 9 weeks today! My first ob appointment is on Monday, so that's exciting! :yipee: Last RE appointment is Tuesday, which is bittersweet, since I LOVE them so much, but am happy to be moving on. Anyone have superbowl plans? Go Giants!

Sorry about your dad touch, that's so sad big :hugs:

Your bump picture is lovely, such a cute little bump!

Squirrel girl sorry you're still feeling sick, I too am still nauseous quite often, it seems worse when I'm tired, last weekend I thought I was coming through the worst of it, but it has come back. Am also getting pretty bad headaches too :dohh:

Find out in a week and six days their gender!! I'm so excited about seeing them again, it feels like ages since we have seen them

Touch, so sorry to hear what you are going through :hugs::hugs: DHs mom passed away 3 years ago from lung cancer, it was so tough on his family. Cancer is such a terrible disease. Thoughts are with you!
On a positive note, your bump is looking super cute!
Squirrel- so sorry you are feeling so rough! If it gets too bad make sure to tell your dr so they can give you something :hugs: I was stubborn and didn't want to take anything but the dr said take this or end up in hospital! No thanks!
Have any of you ladies had a fetal echocardiogram? My dr is sending me for one because they found an irregular heartbeat at last weeks scan, I am super nervous for the babes! Fx everything's checks out ok

I have a prescription for Zofran, but I really hate it. Oh my is the constipation horrible!!!! So I only take it when it's really bad. I'm no where near as bad as needing hospitalization.

Anyone have a bit of spotting when you started weaning off of progesterone?

My last dose was Friday, but so far, no spotting!! :happydance: Which for me is absolutely amazing. Before I got pg, I spotted more days of my cycle than I didn't, so every time I go to the bathroom I can't help but check...

Touch, so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you and your family. On a positive note, I'm glad that your little boy is doing well. Your bump photo is great!

Harvest, I hope all is well with your babies. When are they doing the fetal echocardiogram? I have heard of that, but I have not had one done.

Squirrel, sorry the sickness has been so bad. The sickness that I had was also much worse in the evenings. You only have a couple more weeks left in the 1st tri, so hopefully things start to get better for you soon.

Rosa, I didn't spot when I went off the progesterone, but I was warned by my doctor that it could happen.

AFM, I have a growth scan with the MFM on Friday, so I'm looking forward to seeing my girls again. They are checking their growth every 2 weeks now. I think that is their norm for twins after 20 weeks, but they are also keeping an eye on Baby A because she is smaller than her sister. Baby A has been smaller since the beginning, so I think it's just that she is growing at her own pace, which happens to be slower than her sister's. It's funny though because Baby A is by far the more active twin. I feel her kicking me regularly throughout the day, and she has been kicking away on every u/s but for one when we got her sleeping. DH already thinks that she is going to be a handful, and her sister is going to be our calm, easygoing one. I'm going to try and attach some bump pics. They are from last weekend, so 22 weeks.

Attachments

• Bump Photo-22 weeks.jpg
    Bump Photo-22 weeks.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Bump Photo-22 weeks(2).jpg
    Bump Photo-22 weeks(2).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics