Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

My gut instinct said two girls in the beginning. Now I really don't have any feeling on what they are. It'll be a great surprise no matter what!

Loving everyone's updates :) If yall want to see my bump photos I put them on my blog. Also, on a side note, my mom and dad got us a 3D ultrasound package for my 30th birthday in January :) We go in for our first 3D scan this Friday!! I can't wait!!

Weeks 12 - 19: https://www.ourfrontdoorlookingin.blogspot.com/2012/02/growing-belly.html

Weeks 18 -20: https://www.ourfrontdoorlookingin.blogspot.com/2012/03/remembering-kyle-and-half-way-mark.html

great blog sunshine! cute bump pics :) Love the idea of including the fruit in the picture. Good luck with the scan, the 3D images are amazing!

I booked a private gender scan! It'll be next Saturday - March 24! YAY, so excited!!

Hey, everyone!

So, I'm having some weird pain on the front of my pubic bone. It started Sunday, like my pubic bone is bruised. I assumed it was just stretching due to my bump getting bigger, but it has continued. Googling has led me to wonder if it's the beginning of SPD. But people have described it as being kicked in the vagina. While I do feel a bit of discomfort down there every so often, it's really just the front of the pubic bone that feels bruised....

Thought I'd start by asking in here if anyone knows what I'm talking about? If it really is SPD... sounds like it will only get worse from here on out... So kinda hoping someone has another idea!

hmmm I can't really help you Squirrel. Have you been to the doctor yet?

I mentioned it at my appointment on Tuesday, but since it just started on Sunday, he didn't seem concerned. But I also offered an explanation of it felt like it was because my belly had gotten larger. and I thought it was stretching. He made a comment about how it was good I didn't find more on google. Now I wonder if he thought I might find SPD... I should have asked what he meant, but I'm trying to not worry about things until they really need to be worried about, you know? I just thought the pain would subside. I'll be sure to give them a call back if it keeps up.

I had a weird bruised feeling down there for a while and still get it if I walk too much. Dr said it was due to increased blood flow. I am sure the pain will go away eventually but if it gets worse call your dr for sure. Like my dr says, pregnancy is full of weird aches and pains and they are not all treatable, just a side effect of pregnancy. Try not to worry, and hang in there :)
Not long till your gender scan! So exciting!!!

THANKS! That gives me hope! Sounds like some women get some super-severe pain with SPD.

Great news! The pain I mentioned in my previous posts is mostly gone. I felt it a bit again yesterday morning, but it is definitely not as bad! :happydance:

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an elective gender scan yesterday!! They are a boy and a girl!!!!! Super excited!

Awe Squirrel!!! So exciting :) I got a tear in my eye when you said boy and girl, you must be so thrilled. Glad to hear your pain is gone too!

Wooooo! A boy and a girl! perfect! :-D Lucky lady (and lucky babies having a fabulous mummy!)
Glad you're feeling better too.

Sunshine, your bump pics are brilliant! mine is huge already (and I'm only cooking one!) I must take some pics, I did one a few weeks ago, but not for a while. I still think a lot of it is fat and water, baby must still be so small.

Starting to get my head around it being a boy. I crocheted a little blue and brown cardigan, but I think I'll give it a friend for her baby's christening. It's probably a bit too early for me to make stuff for mine. Though I was very tempted by babygros today. Was a supercute one with planes on it. Pleased I resisted. Then came home and saw some of those wooden letters cheap on amazon, the Q was 9p delivered!! Since we're calling our little boy Quinn (as far as I know, I guess it could change when we meet him) I decided it was a sign and I should get it. Clearly it's not about the money, I just don't want to jinx things by buying stuff too soon!

hope you're all well.
Hugs xoxox

Thanks, choco!

Do any of you ladies wear a maternity support belt? Any recommendations? Given I've had a lot of back problems in the past, I'm sure I'll be needing one pretty soon. They just don't look like they'd stay in place or feel very comfortable! :shrug:

Sorry to interrupt, but
Congrats Choc!!! xoxoxo!!!!!!! :D I am beyond thrilled for you! Boys are wonderful :cloud9:
:hug:

Squirrel - SO glad that your pain has almost gone away...I am sure it was just your body adjusting to your twinnies!!

Also...CONGRATS on one boy and one girl!!! That is so exciting!!

Choc - Do you have a pic of your cute bump? Also, a boy will be tons of fun!!

Congrats on the boy choco!!! Boys are so cute :) you must be so excited!

hi ladies! :hi:
Choco, boys are fun! Were you hoping for a girl, or are you excited about a boy?

squirrel, congrats again on one of each! Lucky duck!

Afm, I'm doing fine. :thumbup: nothing to report. Just waiting around for my 20 week scan and gender scan. :coffee: I would LOVE to go in early, but dh wants to wait until 20 weeks, just in case they're wrong. :dohh: They won't be, but whatever. Doc just HAD to mention that they're sometimes wrong and dh was like nope we're waiting. Oh well. Less than 4 weeks. Keep waiting for a kick or two...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->