Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

Yay for lots of babies being born this week! I am still on track for a Thursday induction! EEK! 3 days!
Good luck Harvest and Touch!

Very exciting stuff harvest, they sound like really good weights :thumbup: can't wait to find out their gender.

Good luck to all of your ladies delivering this week, looking forward to all of your updates and pictures when you can. It's so exciting that you're all going to be mammies this week :happydance:

Oooh, Harvest and wantanerd, so soon!! Good luck and can't wait to see pics!

Good to read your update, Harvest! I've thought of you several times today wondering how it was going. Sorry to hear they are a bit concerned, but WOW, those weight estimates are amazing!

So cool that so many babies will be delivered this week! But I hope to be far, far, far behind you! :haha:

how exciting harvest!! i've been wondering how you were doing in the baby department ;)

this is a big week for at least 3 of us right.. me, wantanerd, and harvest? i wonder if we will have our babies on 3 consecutive days.. tomorrow, thursday, friday? lol. i kind of doubt harvest will make it til friday! can't wait to read all the updates!

GOOD LUCK ladies!!!!

my induction was moved to thursday 5/31, so wantanerd and i will be having our babies on the same day :)

Lets hope we both have babies on the 31st! Here's hoping our labors are less than 12 hours =)

I am on the induction list for today, I am 2nd on the list so depending how busy it is it could be this evening or at 2 in the morning. We'll see! I definitely second the labors being less than 12 hours!!!! FX!!!
Good luck ladies, such an exciting week :)

Not sure about time differences, but harvest you may be a mammy now!! Hope everything is going great for you :thumbup:

Good luck for tomorrow wantanerd and touch, hoping you both have nice short labours :thumbup:

hi all im so sorry i havent made it on since my 12 week scan!! eeekkk im rubbish! but i have been reading the updates from afar so congrats to the already mummies and the imminent ones!

sunshine im so sorry to hear the news about one of your twins must be such a rollercoaster of emotions for you i can only imagine how it feels but my thoughts and hugs are with you xxx

im doing well less than 8 weeks to go cant believe it's getting so close baby never stops wriggling and i keeping my fingers crossed it doesnt stay breech for longer!

xxxx

Doyle arrived on Friday June 1st at 4:44pm!!!!!

It was just over 24 hours of labor when he made his appearance. He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. So far so good. He has been eating well and sleeping well. We should be out of the hospital today at lunchtime. I will post pics once I get a better internet signal.
Hope Harvest and Touch are enjoying their bundles as much as I am enjoying mine =)

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing the news! enjoy it!

Huge congratulations to you both, must be amazing to have your little one with you :happydance:

congratulations wantanerd!! hugs to you and many kisses to Doyle! :):):)

Congrats wantanerd!!! I still feel like it was just yesterday that I joined this board...Summer 2012 felt so far away at that time!

Can't wait to see pics of baby Doyle!

Harvest and Touch...can't wait to hear from you ladies!!

from other posts on other threads, harvest is now a mommy to two boys

she had her twins on May 31. She had two boys and they are happy and healthy! 6lbs 14oz and 5lbs 15oz. They are still working on the spelling of their names and she will update us soon! She is still not home yet.

What an exciting week!! Congrats to wantanerd and Harvest!! Can't wait to see pics! :happydance:

Here's my little man =)

Attachments

• DSC01645 (Small).jpg
    DSC01645 (Small).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member