Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

I am and I have a GREAT BABY!!!!! He sleeps well at night inbetween feedings which means mommy gets sleep too!

wantanerd, he's so handsome!!!! :awww: So glad you're doing well.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post my update that my lil man Dylan Carter was born 5/31 at 7:01pm. He was 8.1 lbs and 20 1/4 inches. I ended up with a csection cuz his heartbeat was dropping with every contraction, and it turned out the cord was around his neck. I'm just now starting to get online so I will post a pic when I get a chance :)

Congrats wantanerd!!

Congratulations, Touch!!!! That's a great weight! Glad it all turned out well in the end. That must have been scary finding out his heartrate was dropping.

Congrats touch!! :yipee: Very scary about the cord around his neck. Can't wait to see pics!

Congrats ladies!
wantanerd your little guy is so cute :)
touch-hope your recovery is going OK, it is so brutal getting over a c sec I am finding! How are finding it?
I was induced on the 30th and after 19 hrs of labour had to have an emergency c sec because my cervix was stuck at 9 cms for 5 hrs. Twin A's head was pushing against my cervix causing it to swell, he was in the wrong position.
The boys were born at 7 am and 7:02 am on May 31. Twin A is Grayson Paul at 6 lbs 14 oz and twin b in Finley William at 5 lbs 15 oz. They are both doing well :)
Here is a pic :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
oh harvest, look how cute they are!!! Such a cute pic! :yipee: Congrats!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! so cute!

I hope the pain of the c section goes away soon!! Can't imagine trying to deal with that and a newborn.... let alone 2!

My baby A has been breech the past couple weeks. I'm hoping hoping hoping he turns by the end so I can at least attempt a vaginal delivery!

Congratulations touch and harvest :thumbup: hope you both have a swift recovery

Harvest your boys are gorgeous what a cute little photo

Does anyone know how do attach pics when using an iPad? When I click attach, it doesn't give me the option to choose a file

I have never been able to attach a photo with the ipad, always have to go to the computer :(

weird! That's not cool you can't attach pics!

So who's next up for having their LOs? Is it MrsSunshine?

i've never been able to attach piccies with ipad or iphone always have to use the computer.

i think i must be next, i know sunshine is due the week before me, but my c section will be scheduled for around 38 weeks, will hopefully find out a date next wednesday

Congrats Touch and Harvest!! I LOVE the names yall picked by the way for your little men :) Touch...can't wait to see pics of your little one and Harvest...those boys are gonne be heartbreakers! They are too cute!

I am due July 24th...hoping she comes a little early but who knows. So ya, me and Mrs. Sunshine should be right around the same time...very ironic since our BnB names are both sunshine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->