Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

The nurse practitioner told me eat protein like cheese or peanut butter. When I was nauseous, crackers and a ton of water helped. I drink at least 75 ounces of water a day and it helped. yes until 12 weeks I was getting up 2-3 times a night to pee but now I am so used to drinking the water and my bladder has calmed down.

woo its all moving along for you guys! i feel stuck in limbo land until a week tomorrow when i have my first scan at 8 weeks! sunshine yay to getting symptoms i just feel aa bit offish really and there is no mistaking myt crazy big veiny tingly boobs and tiredness but thats it!

my worries are starting to set in i could really do with some pma x

You've got good symptoms Annie and like you said the other day you're feeling different to last time so that has to be a good thing, I'm sure your scan will be fine :hugs: I also know how you feel though as I'm obviously feeling the same about my scan, some days I feel cautiously optimistic then other times I just feel like its all going to be over. I do feel a lot worse than I did last time but then wonder if I'm imagining some of them! :dohh:

Yay for feeling crappy sunshine! Onviously I mean that in the nicest way! I must admit I felt pretty awful yesterday.

Xxx

Hi ladies! Sounds like everyone is doing well :) Losts of scans next week to look forward to which is really exciting! I have been feeling so much better since I started taking diclectin which is really nice. I can actually enjoy life again and get excited about Christmas :) Don' think I have ever been so excited for Christmas as I am this year, just have so much to look forward to now. Did lots of shopping and baking so we are almost ready :)
Get to go and meet my new Dr tomorrow, she is the GP that will be following me through my pregnancy so I hope that goes well.

Sunshine-I found that ginger teat really helped with my MS and doesn't have any sugar. Just boil fresh ginger root for about 20 minutes. Also salty crackers were great too.

I think I figured out how to attach my scan pic, can you ladies see it?

Attachments

• IMG_0193.JPG
    IMG_0193.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 5
Hope it goes well with your new doctor! Glad that you're feeling better on your medication, that's great news:thumbup:

Xxx

LOVE the scan photos! Your babies are so cute (and they actually look like babies now and not just beans!). Glad the meds are helping, it must be such a relief!

Thanks for the tips on helping the nausea. I notice that if I eat more often but smaller meals it helps, however, I just don't have an appetitie and don't feel like eating so it is tough to stuff things down. I am going to stash some saltines and peanut butter at work to help while I'm here.

harvest that pic is soooo cute! i love how they are opposite ways! awwwwwxxxxx

MrsSunshine, good luck tomorrow, I'm sure everything will go great!

Harvest, I love your scan photo! Isn't it amazing how they have started to look like babies already?

Sunshine, I have a bag of original Goldfish (not the cheese ones) in my desk at work, and they have worked great. From about weeks 8-12 I had no appetite, and it was really hard to force myself to eat, because that sometimes made me feel worse. I asked my OB about it, and she said just to eat what would settle OK in my stomach and not force anything. She thought it was better that I was able to keep down what I did eat and keep down my vitamins, than forcing myself to eat and then feeling awful. I was getting worried about the fact that I haven't put on any weight, but she said not to worry about it at this point. I'm sure now that my appetite is back, it will not take long to catch up!

scan was perfect, two little heartbeats seen!! :cloud9: They're measuring a little smaller than my dates, i'm measuring about 6 weeks, but they don't seem worried so i'm going to try and stay calm and not worry

:happydance::happydance:

xxx

mrssunshine, I was measuring a little behind as well. one Doctor told me that they will grow and catch up and then slow and then grow all the way until 32 weeks and that scan should show a more definitive due date.

My best friend who is 21 weeks pregnant was measuring a week behind at 6 weeks, caught up at 12 weeks and now at 21 weeks she is measuring a day ahead. I was kind of hoping to see how big my baby was measuring at 11 weeks but it was too active so I am hoping in a week i will see how big baby is.

The sonographer did say it was hard to be exact when they're so small, but it's reassuring that other people babies have measured smaller and then caught up.

It's all feeling a bit surreal at the moment!

Xxx

MrsSunshine, congrats on the twins, so exciting!! I wouldn't worry about being a couple days behind, my doctors also told me that during the early scans it's so hard to get exact measurements because you are dealing with millimeters and tenths of millimeters. One of my babies initially measured a couple days behind, but that baby is now a day ahead and my other baby is now about 3 days ahead. 2 healthy heartbeats is the most important thing!

YAY mrssunshine TWINNIES!!! So exciting :) Don't worry about the fact they are measuring small, in no time they will be all caught up I am sure!
Thanks for all the comments on the scan pic ladies, I also happen to think they are pretty darn cute already, but I might be a little biased! Well I spoke too soon about feeling better, the nausea came back yesterday with a vengance, even on diclectin! Oh well 1 bad day in 5 I can deal with. I have also had the worst headaches lately, I think they too are from the diclectin, I finally broke down and took a tylenol this morning even though I didn't want to. nothing else was helping. Any of you ladies have any suggestions for headache remedies?

Thanks for the reassuring posts girls, I'm sure they will catch up. The sonographer did say that about them dealing in really small measurements so it is really hard

Xx

mrssunshine congratulations! Fantastic news so exciting!!!! im so wishing i did have another week to go now!!!!

how are all your symptoms? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->