*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Hi guys a bit of a rough day for me today, my aunt lost her battle with cancer last night. She got progressively weaker over the past week so although we were prepared for the worst we were still not ready for it. Trying my best to not work myself up or stress about but it is so hard. She has 3 teenagers with the youngest a 13 year old so please keep them in your thoughts/prayers.

Oh praying, that's so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Damn cancer!

So sorry for your loss Praying. Thoughts are with you.

Sending you many many hugs Praying, losing a loved one is always hard especially with her kids left behind. You & them are in my thoughts and prayers. Xx

Rebecca - congrats on your beta! Can't wait for your scan.

Hi ladies, hi Boopin:wave:
Would I be able to join your group? I've just read through and many of your struggles I can relate to you. And here we are with miracle babies on the way!
Rebecca congrats on the beta results.
Prayin, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt.

I read that some of you are stuggling with bloat maybe from OHSS? Has anyone tried coconut water? It has potassium & works wonderfully on bloat. I have wicked arthritis and get bloated & inflamed from exercise or just looking at certain foods:haha: Anyway, not only is the potassium great for bloat but durung the summer pregnant women get restless leg syndrome from drinking so much water & washing away the mag, potassium, & all those minerals we need. Potassium kicks restless leg beautifully!
I just got my second set of betas back today and it could be twins by the looks of it. :bunny:
image.jpg

Hi 2have!! :flower:

I've been lurking on this thread.. lol!! I'm afraid to get too involved until my scan on 6/17. I go for my last beta tomorrow morning. When I get the results back could you run them through the app to see if I'm within twin range?? :haha: I have a ticker 2have, it's on my message board. I'm airing on the side of caution right now. I'll display it after my viability scan. xx

Hi 2have!! :flower:

I've been lurking on this thread.. lol!! I'm afraid to get too involved until my scan on 6/17. I go for my last beta tomorrow morning. When I get the results back could you run them through the app to see if I'm within twin range?? :haha: And I have a ticker 2have, it's on my profile page. I'm airing on the side of caution right now. I'll display it after my viability scan. Fx'd!!

I'd love to but I need to know your transfer date and the day after transfer when your betas were taken. Here are the links bella, I'm sure you'llbe high above the median averages!

So this one uses o as the start, add 5 days (it was a 5 day transfer yes?) and then add how many days after transfer to beta 5+B
https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

This one is better geared to us ivf-ers:
https://www.wantbaby.info/calculato...ryo=5&day1=9&hcg1=178&day2=&hcg2=&pregnancy=0

2hav- that's cool! I tried it and it shows there's a high chance in carrying multiples!
Boopin- I know what you mean it's hard to allow yourself to get excited when it seems too good to be true.

becca - I just tried the beta hcg calculator and it said that I have a high chance of multiples, too... LOL!!

Boopin you did 3 sets didn't you?
Mine were 199 @ 7dp5dt and 644 @ 9dp5dt I see the doctor for my initial visit tomorrow and might ask for a third.

08dp5dt = 256
10dp5dt = 520
16dp5dt = 4,387
18dp5dt = 10,109
20dp5dt = 15,854
23dp5dt = 22,571

Seems like everyone is getting high betas :)
Wednesday will be my 3rd and final beta. Will also have an ultrasound Wednesday :)

That's an early scan becca... nice ;)
My fertility clinic's making me wait until 6 weeks & 2 days.
I can't wait to see my little bean. The waiting is brutal!! :wacko:

Welcome 2have!! The more the merrier :) congrats on your pregnancy! When is your edd? I will add you to the front page. X

I have to wait till 7weeks 3days for my first scan! Yes it's pure torture. I need to know already lol!!

Hcg calculators are too much fun :)

Ladies with a singleton embie on board (froggy and myshel), what were your beta numbers? Just for interest sake. My initial numbers were low but had a doubling time of 35hrs so all in the normal ranges. Would like to know what yours were x

Hi Fern, thanks for the warm welcome! Last year with our DD she was a complete surprise and I found out really late in the game (4 weeks after conception). We didn't do betas, I had been waiting for my cycle to come to get on the bcp for our 7th ivf...it never came. After 6 yearsof ttc, 6 ivf's (3DE), and we had just jumped all the hoops to get on the adoption list, she was our miracle baby.

If you plot your values in either of those two sites you should sort of come in the middle of the chart with a singleton. Did you do your betas yet?

My doctor likes to send me for a heartbeat scan @ 7 weeks (July 4) and the 12 week nauchal translucency routine scan. My appt is today with her so we'll see if July is the first peek at the bean(s)?

Yep I have :) and it's right in the middle. I expect (hope!) it's a singleton; we only transferred 1 embie. Yep I will also be doing those two, with biochem analysis at 10weeks (blood draw, don't know what they will be testing for yet).

Boy yes you were fortunate and blessed with your first miracle!

Remember to send me your edd (only if you want ) so I can add it to our first page xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->