*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Fern that's horrible I'm so sorry for you :(
I really hope you can get that mess cleaned up and relax a little.

Oh fern, that is so horrible! I don't understand why people take what isn't theirs. I really hope you can gain some sort of security by having the systems that dh is installing. Try to relax for the rest of the day.

Ellie it's most likely rlp, I had the same thing early on. It seems like it gets worse the further along you get. My rlp is really bad! Just had it this morning upon awaking, I couldn't get out of bed, just laid there trying to breathe through it.

I am so sorry Fern! That is the horrible having someone break into your house and disturb your sense of security. Good luck on the security system installation. Try to relax Hun.

What's rlp? Sorry I can't figure it out.

Glad everyone's test are coming back low chances of chrome issues.

Yay for at least one boy, that is exciting! Are you going to try to find out the sex of both or make it a suprise?

Sorry haven't been able to read through everything, I know I am missing people. I hope everyone is doing well.
Got the Doppler yesterday and found the heartbeat! Every exciting, I slept like a baby last night. Felt so reassured for the first time I got off progesterone! So glad there is still a heartbeat, haven't had an us or Doppler since I stopped. Phew

Myshel- glad you're enjoying your doppler! Rlp = round ligament pain, sorry. :)

Thanks I'm still feeling physically sick and wish with all my heart I could cancel tomorrow and take a few days off to deal with this. I've never reacted to/been traumatised by a burglary this way. Definitely hormones & new instincts kicking in. I honestly don't even want to sit in my classroom tomorrow (even though I've cleaned up everything).

Fern that's horrible news! I'm sorry you're going through all of this right now. At least your DH is taking measures to help the situation. Sending you big :hugs:

I hope the cramping gets better ladies!

Myshelsong, enjoy that doppler, you've inspired me to dig mine out tonight!

Myshel that is amazing!! So glad you found the heartbeat with the Doppler. Will you use it once a day?

Fern I'm so sorry. That is a horrible and unsettling thing to happen and I'm not surprised you are so upset. The added security will hopefully help you to cope better tomorrow and in the meantime, maybe try some meditation to let go of the feeling. I use The Honest Guys on YouTube, their guided meditations are awesome for relaxation.

I've booked a reassurance scan on Thursday. The EPAC refused to see me, so I've found a private company that does them near here. It's not cheap, but I need the reassurance right now. The pain has stopped, but I'm still feeling quite anxious and like it's not real again, like I did before the early scan. That scan kept me calm for about 10 days, so I'm hoping the one on Thursday will see me through to my NHS scan at 11-12 weeks!

Ellie I had bad round ligament pains, it is pretty scary. Now I get freaked out when I have days without them!

I wouldn't want to be in the room either Fern. Can you cancel?
Not sure if I am going to try every day or not. Going to let hubs be the decider. I got it mainly just to make sure we still had a hb after I stopped progesterone, and for hubs to connect with the baby as we progress. He seemed pretty pumped about finding the hb last night which was awesome. I was thinking once a week, but he might want it a little more often.

I listen to Gage like every other day now. It's not so much for reassurance anymore, but just because I love the sound of his hb. He has seemed to make his way up closer to my belly button. At 9 weeks he was closer to my public bone now he is in the middle of public bone and my belly button. I'm currently sitting on the couch with headphones on my belly so he can hear his playlist.. I read that they recognize the songs when they are born and it's a good way to calm them. I may play his playlist for him while he sleeps.

Fern - that's so awful! I'm so sorry that you have to experience that.

Hi ladies so sorry I'm not on much so much stuff going on here at the minute, we caught our warehouse man stealing thousands of pounds worth of stock a few days ago so have had a difficult time sorting out plus a man down so hard work in the office!

Fern I'm so sorry how awful sending you huge hugs xxx

Ellie I have Had horrid pains too really panicked me so I did go to the EPU as I'm under them anyway with my complications and I had a lovely scan Monday all looks great and saw hb, eyes, mouth arms and legs 😀 Hope you get a good scan too! Sorry they wouldn't see you 😡

Yay for dopplers ladies I need to dig mine out from the loft!

Sorry I have missed people hello all sending positive vibes to you all!!

No news for me really ovaries are still 9cm 🙈 And I have another scan at fertility clinic Thursday so looking forward to that as they have amazing machines and I get 2 scans in one week - I feel very lucky 😀

Hello ladies, just got back from my ultrasound. My girls are doing great! She's pretty positive we have two girls.
I do have a tear on some membrane (done recall the name) which is causing the bleeding. I need to take it easy the next two weeks and no heavy lifting. I'll be on pelvic rest as well. In two weeks they will check of it has healed.

We got some great pictures of the girls :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
Glad to hear your baby is doing so great & growing well nimbec with all your previous issues! Ugh sorry about the warehouse thief, it's just worse when it's someone you know and trust.

Lovely pics Rebecca! I'll change your storks to girls, we can always change those it's fun to hope & make educated guesses for now right? X

So we installed a security light & fixed up 2 additional security doors on the inside of the house which separate the bedrooms & bathrooms from the rest of the house just to at least feel safe when we sleep. We got someone in to give a quote on upgraded security fencing. Planning on getting a dog (we've wanted one for ages). And we are going to plant sharpened iron rods in the garden all along the property wall so if someone jumps over they will hopefully land on a sharp rod. We've also been wanting to do that since we've moved in but never got around to it. Looking at security cameras. And I will be carrying my pepper spray around with me inside my own property instead of just when I leave the property. :/ This on top of all the electric fencing & gates & alarms we already have! A lot of unneeded expenses but rather get it all done now before something worse happens.

Unfortunately I can't cancel tomorrow since it's a lot of clients (income) & also I don't want to alarm my students and make them feel that my classroom is unsafe. Oh well. We'll get through it. And then things have to turn round after a bad month so far, maybe I'll even win the lotto lol.

Rebecca- what kind of twins are you having. They look like they are sharing a sac. I guess I just assumed everyone here was having Di/Di twins but maybe that was short sighted.

Rq they are fraternal. They're in seperate sacs but it's hard to tell in that picture. They were actually kicking each other today :)
It was so cool to watch them bumping into each other! I'm not sure how that works since they are separated but they were totally touching. So weird.

Omg fern, hope your ok! Must be such a frightening experience, last thing you need at the minute!
Lovely scan picture Rebecca, bet your on cloud like xx
I've got my scan at the fertility clinic on Friday, looking forward to hopefully seeing my little pea on the screen xx

Today is DONE! Phew it was exhausting. I got food poisoning last night from eating cafe food for lunch as I was too upset to cook! So now things HAVE to get better. At least the wheel always turns and H is now DH again. We're working through the love languages and the love dare & it's going well, we are both committed it seems especially after yesterday's disaster.

Es- oohh yay I can't wait for your scan! Hope you see a lot of detail. X

Rebecca well that amnion is very thin so maybe they can sense each other's touch already. Too cool.

On a light note.
https://justsomething.co/24-hilarious-baby-photoshoot-pinterest-fails-9-made-my-entire-day/

Thanks again for everyone's support. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->