Assisted conception success - due 2018 xx

Ive started adding to the front page, good idea 3c

I'm due Jan 27th- Team :blue:

I'm sorry to hear so many of you also suffer/ed from leg cramps. Another fun thing to get used to I guess ;) I'm already on the max dose of Xantac so if my heartburn gets any worse I'm out of luck...

I've been having really unhealthy cravings the past few days: ice cream, fried chicken and burgers! :blush: Trying not to give in, but... I might have gone to Shake Shack for a black & white milkshake yesterday. :haha:

Scooby I haven't had any leg cramps yet. Shhesh I like that you are all ahead of me so I know what to look forward to. I hear you on the cravings. Of course I'm having aversions to most vegetables!

I'm team :yellow: due Feb 23Rd!

I will put the due dates in order at some point!

I've been having really unhealthy cravings the past few days: ice cream, fried chicken and burgers! :blush: Trying not to give in, but... I might have gone to Shake Shack for a black & white milkshake yesterday. :haha:

scooby, when I was pregnant with DS all I wanted was fried chicken, burgers, fries and pasta. I usually have a huuuge sweet tooth but didn't have it at all with him. This time all I want to eat is fruit, mostly watermelon and cherries, which I usually don't even like.

3c - I've been craving watermelon too!! you're confirming my suspicion that I have a girl in there!! although, in my first trimester, all I wanted were french fries and I didn't even wanna look at chocolate and that is usually my guilty pleasure!! ahh!!! I wish I could find out already!!

star - thanks for updating the front page!

scooby - milk shake sounds amazing..!!! i wish we had a shake shack around here!!!

dogmommy - I agree! it's always great to have a heads up!!

How is everyone doing?

I have my first appointment with my OB tomorrow. My actual OB is on vacation so I am seeing somebody who is filling in for her. A bit annoying as I had a few things to discuss regarding the c-section, etc. I will just have to do that next time. I told my DH not to even take the afternoon off, but instead come to the ultrasound the next day. If all looks ok I will tell my work on Friday and then slowly start telling friends and family. We have told our parents so far but that's it. I don't feel in a hurry at all this time, for some reason want to keep it to ourselves for a bit longer if possible.

3chords - I had the same thing with my midwife. My first appt was with a person filling in. But sadly I ended up liking her more than my midwife :( I'm considering changing because my midwife isn't gonna be there for my next appt either...! Good luck with the OB and ultrasound!!! yay! I totally understand wanting to keep it to yourselves. We're doing the same and only our closest friends and family know at this point (though, some of them have already spilled the beans to others...!)

Hey girls! I was waiting to see the baby's heartbeat before I posted on here.
I had my first ultrasound today with my RE. I am 7w today.

Found out we are having........ TWINS!

I am shocked/over the moon. We transferred 2 embryos, and I saw they are in 2 separate sacs (which I am pretty sure means they are fraternal twins then)

Got to see both of their heartbeats and they are both measuring correctly. I am in utter shock! Very very thankful but still nervous lol.

So you can put us down for :yellow::yellow: I am due in March 2018. I originally was due March 28 but with twins maybe its earlier?

Congrats Ashley!!! :wohoo:

I recall you had a very high beta so I'm not surprised, but I'm sure you were!! :D

So happy for you!!! :yellow: :yellow:
and yes, I think you're right that your due date will move up, but hopefully not too much! :)

Koj- yes I did have higher beta numbers but there was that one mama, kepper I believe on the other thread and her numbers were like 30,000 and she only had 1 so I wasn't sure if it was 1 or 2. Pleasantly surprised :)

We haven't told our family yet that I am even pregnant, but will be telling our parents next Friday. :)

Congrats Ashley! I think with twins you can probably assume an earlier date for getting ready purposes. :)

I had my first OB appointment. Doctor couldn't find HB on doppler so did a quick u/s and all was well. Tomorrow I do the more in-depth NT scan. I am not particularly worried about that one since we did Panorama but I never turn down extra ultrasounds!

I would never turn down an extra scan either 3c, glad baby girl is well

Congratulations Ashley! I will add you to the front page, how exciting!

Afm just plodding along, got midwife 23rd, gender scan 29th so looking forward to that
Felt horrible at the weekend, 36 hours non stop nausea, couldn't eat just felt awful until Monday morning when it eased, by dinner time I still don't really want to eat but just have to make myself eat small amounts
14 weeks today!

You'll be finding out so soon star!

What do you do at your midwife appointments? My OB appointments are always so boring and quick, pee on glucose/protein stick, weight measure, doppler check and I'm on my way. I quickly caught on with DS that there was no need for my DH to attend, ever as it was a huge waste of him taking off half day from work for a 5 min appt that tells you nothing. So now I just have him come to the ultrasounds.

Yay Ashley!! That is so exciting����. We are in the twin club together!

3c, my midwife appointments are the same, so boring really and dh doesn't come either, just to the scans
Apparently our community midwives aren't good st the moment, some aren't turning up to home appointments, some don't answer their phones, the lady I am meant to have is off sick for a long time which is a shame as I had her for Madeleine and the others I don't think are as good as people are complaining about their lack of interest and not really doing what they're supposed to be doing so I'm looking forward to them even less!

star - happy 2nd trimester!!!! :wohoo: the eating thing is horrible.. I'm almost 18 weeks and i still have to eat small meals - otherwise I get sick..

3chords - never turn down a scan!! Looking forward to your scan pic!!!

Ashley - I told the in-laws around 11weeks ;) (I told my mom earlier coz she had a slight health scare so I wanted to lift her up with some good news!)

kj - how are your twinsies doing? when's your next scan?

afm - 1 week away from my anatomy scan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->