ATTENTION Symptom Spotters!! (Thread for fun and to pass the TTW)

Can i join you? I love these threads!

I am due on Thursday so 2 days after most people here. Last month I had every symptom going but got 2 :bfn:. This month absolutely nothing... but im hoping its to early to get symptoms x x

Yea course you can join, hope your 'no symptoms' is a symptom in itself lol. u never know. Good luck xx

LMAO five days is a huge amount of time, but hey I did it to so can't be telling you off now can I !!! My symptoms seems to be easing off, I fear it's not a good sign. Only thing going for me now is I have wet white creamy cm, sorry for that! And still so tired and little bit of cramping still. So who knows. Gosh a month can go by so fast when you only get one day really to conceive and then you got to wait another 4 weeks basically to try again!

Yea i know, my cycle is 35/36 days so i gotta wait even blimin longer :dohh:
I started tryin in December, i cant believe ive been tryin 4 and half months and nothin!! i mean i :sex: everyday, or at least every other!! Sometimes i think maybe sperm are just like men, lazy and think they know where they are going (when they clearly dont!!) :rofl:

I know how you feel about caving in. I have a test at home and i think i will be tempted to use it even though i have absolutely no symptoms :blush: x

Yea its so horrible on the last few days, like you've waited a whole month to test again and the last few days really drag and its all i cant think about!!

Do you think you will wait till tues?

How long you been ttc? x

been tryin to conceive since December, so 4.5 months!
i WILL wait til Tuesday lol.

Iv had a big fat nothing on the symptoms side of things :( but then no pre AF symptoms either..AF due saturday x

update on my symptoms, my boobs are soooo sore, as its a while until af is due im hoping this is a good symptom!! xx

Ok I have some symptoms but Im still waiting for my 1st AF since m/c. Think I'm about 8dpo at the minute. Hoping these are symptoms and not just my body going wild after m/c:

Very veiny
Very spotty
Crampy kind of feeling in my tummy around the ovary area
Little sickly
Looks like someone has drawn a line round my nipples and little white spot things on them too.

and I dont think this is a symptom but Ive had pins and needles in the heals of my feet 3 times today! I havent even put that one in my journal coz its so ridiculous!

Yea i know, my cycle is 35/36 days so i gotta wait even blimin longer
I started tryin in December, i cant believe ive been tryin 4 and half months and nothin!! i mean i everyday, or at least every other!! Sometimes i think maybe sperm are just like men, lazy and think they know where they are going (when they clearly dont!!)

LMAOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOO OH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you cave in today sweetie??? I tried but guess what it back fired! I had one of those digital test and I diod not know you have to take the cap of the tester part, the instruction booklet had gone walk about, so I peed away and put it in and it come up as a error, well by the time I figured it out that I was to actualy remove the cap, I had hidden it from the OH and can not remember where the hell I put it, so its a bye bye for that test! Its really karma for me isnt it!!! he he he So I will DEFINATLEY being leaving it alone till maybe Friday of next week now just for good measure! I am, always a long cycle too!

not much going on with me. Had a backache earlier this week and that's about it. Not analizing it too much since I was photo editing at the computer all day that day.

Fingers crossed for a BFP on Easter Sunday.

Ive got a bit of sore (.)(.) today, bit of niggly pains but thats about it, my nose is still all bunged up, but i feel 100% normal, not one bit different so im not holding out much hope for this month even though i BD'd for my LIFE! haha.

Yea i know, my cycle is 35/36 days so i gotta wait even blimin longer
I started tryin in December, i cant believe ive been tryin 4 and half months and nothin!! i mean i everyday, or at least every other!! Sometimes i think maybe sperm are just like men, lazy and think they know where they are going (when they clearly dont!!)

LMAOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOO OH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you cave in today sweetie??? I tried but guess what it back fired! I had one of those digital test and I diod not know you have to take the cap of the tester part, the instruction booklet had gone walk about, so I peed away and put it in and it come up as a error, well by the time I figured it out that I was to actualy remove the cap, I had hidden it from the OH and can not remember where the hell I put it, so its a bye bye for that test! Its really karma for me isnt it!!! he he he So I will DEFINATLEY being leaving it alone till maybe Friday of next week now just for good measure! I am, always a long cycle too!

Im very proud to say i didnt cave today!! :happydance:
Counting the days til Tueday though lol

Been grumpy today and sore boobs but both typical of pre AF sypmtoms :( so not feeling very hopefull yet again!
good luck to everyone!
x

temp increase again pain down one side of uterus yesterday.. x

Im getting a really odd pain, low down near pubic bone, like a pulling feeling. And my boobs dont hurt, they always hurt about a week before AF and nothing so far. xxx

Do any of you lovely ladies know if strong smelling pee (sorry tmi) is a sign od pg. As i have been getting that for 2 days now, i have been drinking enough.

xxx

aaaargh! i caved in....so much for will power...took an asda own brand with fmu and there was a faint but def line (although it did take slightly longer than 10mins to show)......i'm not believing it yet tho. am posponing getting excited until next wed....if no af then i will test again

why am i doing this to myself?! :dohh:

just to add:
still VERY thirsty
snotty nose (tmi)
boobies are not as sore - but i take this as a good sign as they hurt LIKE HELL before af
hungry, hungry, hungry
off sweet stuff

pleaasseee be :bfp:

aaaargh! i caved in....so much for will power...took an asda own brand with fmu and there was a faint but def line (although it did take slightly longer than 10mins to show)......i'm not believing it yet tho. am posponing getting excited until next wed....if no af then i will test again

why am i doing this to myself?! :dohh:

just to add:
still VERY thirsty
snotty nose (tmi)
boobies are not as sore - but i take this as a good sign as they hurt LIKE HELL before af
hungry, hungry, hungry
off sweet stuff

pleaasseee be :bfp:

Good luck hun!
Your syptoms sound just like mine (im 9dpo)
Had stuffy nose at 7-8dpo
Boobs always hurt a week before AF, but as yet nothing!
Hungry, im even getting up at 2-3 in the morning to eat :rofl:
A bit more thirsty than usual

Im testing wednesday if :witch: dont show her face

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member