Aug 20 - CD1

angelcakes

Waiting to start IVF #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Started spotting and af due tomorrow, anyone want to hang out with me this cycle and symptom spot, imaginery or not :rofl:

Have been charting for a couple of months now and looks like I OV on CD9/10 with a 17/18 day lutael phase, so there will be lots of :sex: in my household next weekend :happydance::happydance:

Count me in! I hate :witch: - I'll be back tomorrow with a PMA
xxxxxxxxx

No probs chick, chin up :hugs:

Till tomorrow, our new cycle and our PMA. Hey just think...we could be 1 day pregnant tomorrow, all going well (or is it just me that crazy to think like that!!!) :happydance::happydance:

AF is due tomorrow for me aswell...I'm new to all this so dunno much about what days I ovulate as I never really new much about it till about 1week ago lol

Jayleighann - Welcome, fx you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Well :witch: due today...spotting seems to have went away for a few hours...but boy it's due to arrive soon!!!

Just trying to stay positive about the next cycle, all stocked up with opk for next week...bring on poas!!!

Sprinkling :dust: to all

Jayleighann - Welcome, fx you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Well :witch: due today...spotting seems to have went away for a few hours...but boy it's due to arrive soon!!!

Just trying to stay positive about the next cycle, all stocked up with opk for next week...bring on poas!!!

Sprinkling :dust: to all

Well this morning, :witch: wasn't here, but by about 3pm...she arrived :( Slight spotted, mostly a bit brown so guessing this is old blood? (TMI!!)

Hey JayleighAnn - welcome!

Here's wishing for a lucky September for us all

xxxxxxxx

They say it is old blood...but I've been spotting for 7 days now...whats that all about!!! I just wish it'd hurry up and come...cause as soon as its over I'm grabbing DH for 7 days of :sex:, sorry TMI :blush:

They say it is old blood...but I've been spotting for 7 days now...whats that all about!!! I just wish it'd hurry up and come...cause as soon as its over I'm grabbing DH for 7 days of :sex:, sorry TMI :blush:

HAHA I told OH that! Non-stop 7day BD! He didn't seem too bothered :rofl:

I'll second that Babymaybe :hug:

Hi Pet - not sure if you saw my other post on the other thread but can you believe I tested today?! Spotting was light so thought just in case - yep it was a :bfn: but at least I know for sure. CRAZY woman!

Hey there :)

The witch arrived for me today so I too am out for this month!

Give us some nice bfp's please september!

x

Babymaybe - hey chick, soz never saw your other post - what thread. Oh my goodness, so testing crossed your mind also...mine still isnt completely here yet but I have been thinking 'what if'...even when I soooooooooooooooooo know af is on its way (its just taking its damn time)!!! There is always that glimmer of hope......so you're not crazy, WE'RE crazy :hugs:

Welcome Lyrah - big :hug: to you too

Hey there :)

The witch arrived for me today so I too am out for this month!

Give us some nice bfp's please september!

x

Hello Lyrah - good luck for your ttc journey - hope it's a quick one!

Babymaybe - hey chick, soz never saw your other post - what thread. Oh my goodness, so testing crossed your mind also...mine still isnt completely here yet but I have been thinking 'what if'...even when I soooooooooooooooooo know af is on its way (its just taking its damn time)!!! There is always that glimmer of hope......so you're not crazy, WE'RE crazy :hugs:

Welcome Lyrah - big :hug: to you too

I did a CB test this morning hoping...but it was a :bfn: always September!

True true...and then we can all be in the May 09 Bump Buddies together :happydance:

I woke up to the :witch: this morning. This will be my first month charting temps.
I got married September (5 years ago) so makbe it'll be lucky!
Good luck everyone!

I woke up to the :witch: this morning. This will be my first month charting temps.
I got married September (5 years ago) so makbe it'll be lucky!
Good luck everyone!

Welcome Pux :hugs: Good luck with the charting, its amazing what you find out...

Hello I'd like to join in. :witch: arrived yesterday. I wasn't expecting her till Sunday or Monday. Oh well, I can try sooner. I'm hoping that September brings me good luck. It's my birth month and my favorite number is 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->