++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

I got a vfl on my FRER this morning but it showed up within a minute!

Im going to retest in a few days, hopefully it'll be a stronger line!!

It hasn't sunk in yet!!

Fx for your next test!!

I'm 16 DPO but there are NO lines on today's tests. :bfn:

I think it might have been just a dye run, unfortunately. Such a clear line, too. :shrug:
14-DPO-FMU-SMU.jpg

I think it might have been just a dye run, unfortunately. Such a clear line, too. :shrug:
14-DPO-FMU-SMU.jpg
Oh no! Those lines where so so clear. Did you use fmu? I am so sorry, it really sucks. Still hoping will turn out to be a late positive.

Afm, I am so stressed today, I can hardly do anything. I just feel like I'm going to lose this one too.

14-DPO-FMU-SMU.jpg

That sucks, I’m sorry. Same experience for me this month. :( I had vvfl on multiple brands but faded to nothing so I figure a chemical.

Ugh! No sign of AF so I took another test and that stupid faint line is still there. What is going on? Is it a chemical that is just not letting go? It’s definitely not as dark even as that one line I thought for sure was the start of my bfp. But there’s still something there. I just want to move onto the next cycle since this is clearly going nowhere.

9D466D41-DB77-4E27-A6ED-943EF9356D22.jpeg

41369F7C-D6FE-4770-9200-2BBA8BBCB932.jpeg

Congratulations to everyone who has their bfps!

I'm on cd23 and just got a peak opk so I'll be testing in Sept now. Good luck everyone who is still waiting xx

Oh no! Those lines where so so clear. Did you use fmu? I am so sorry, it really sucks. Still hoping will turn out to be a late positive.

Afm, I am so stressed today, I can hardly do anything. I just feel like I'm going to lose this one too.

How are you??? I hope this little one sticks!

You got a positive digi, which must be so good to see. I know the nerves won'd fade for weeks, but maybe this one will stick!

Ugh! No sign of AF so I took another test and that stupid faint line is still there. What is going on? Is it a chemical that is just not letting go? It’s definitely not as dark even as that one line I thought for sure was the start of my bfp. But there’s still something there. I just want to move onto the next cycle since this is clearly going nowhere.

I'm also getting faint lines and can't wait to start a new cycle to get closure and move on.

Waiting in limbo is worse than a BFN.

It's a cruel process that gets your hopes up, then each test is like a knife shredding those hopes little by little down to nothing.

I just remembered why I hadn't tested early in the past 6 cycles. Ouch.

I'm also getting faint lines and can't wait to start a new cycle to get closure and move on.

Waiting in limbo is worse than a BFN.

It's a cruel process that gets your hopes up, then each test is like a knife shredding those hopes little by little down to nothing.

I just remembered why I hadn't tested early in the past 6 cycles. Ouch.

Definitely worse having faint lines than a BFN, last cycle by 10 DPO I had moved on in my head and was fine with it. This cycle seemed to drag worse because I couldn’t tell what was going on.

AF showed this morning at 4am, so just one day late. I’m relieved and ready to go onto the next cycle. Good luck to all you ladies waiting still and hope I don’t see you in September thread but if I do, baby dust for next month!

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs!

Yesterday at 10dpo I had bad af pains on my left side. This morning it's milder but still on left side. Af due on Friday. I've had nothing but vvvfl on my hpt so I'm not sure but I def feel different. Gonna try to wait until after Friday to test again, I'm tired of squinting to see a line lol.

10dpo today and I tested even though I know already I'm out. BFN of course.

Wish the witch would hurry up so I can move on and try again

7dpo and have got some spotting, hoping for implantation rather than AF but I doubt it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->