++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

A couple years ago I had some spotting in my luteal phase around 3-4 dpo, followed by a positive test with FMU at 18 dpo. At the doctor’s office the same day (18 dpo) I had a negative blood test.

The next morning (19 dpo) I had a negative home pregnancy test with FMU.

I started bleeding at 21 dpo.

I think that whole cycle ended up being like 45 days or something crazy.

Hope you figure everything out!

Well I'm not pregnant so god knows what it was x

Melissa I am so sorry. This is so difficult and confusing.

You guys... I tested today in the Clearblue monitor and it said "not pregnant", but when I took the test out of the device something caught my eye... my partner told me I am crazy and couldn't see anything. So after she left instead of going to sleep like a ormal person would do after a night shift, I went to the pharmacy and spent a small fortune on pregnancy tests. And this is what I got. In real life it is much clearer and has pink color. I am so scared to lose this one too!!!!!!!

So after she left instead of going to sleep like a ormal person would do after a night shift, I went to the pharmacy and spent a small fortune on pregnancy tests. And this is what I got. In real life it is much clearer and has pink color. I am so scared to lose this one too!!!!!!!

NIMA! I want to see the test, but it's not showing!

You have a BFP? :happydance:

Congrats to those who are getting double lines...
Sorry to those who were visited by the witch...
And good luck to those who are still waiting to test.

I'm still waiting. I'm getting faint lines, but at 10 DPO - 13 DPO I started to get left side cramps and I noticed dark brown spotting. Very little. At first just drops. Days later it was dark pink CM.

AF tends to arrive at 18 DPO (prescription progesterone pushes it back).

So I'm surprised to see dark brown spotting since 10 DPO for 4 days!

I read online that "implantation bleeding doesn't exist" so now I'm worried AF is pushing through the prescription progesterone and might arrive.

This TWW I locked my tests and gave the key to my husband. haha!

Last night at 12 DPO I found the key and tested. There was a faint line. This morning FMU and SMU:

DPO-b.jpg

Brand: Pregmate 25 hcg sensitivity

Last edited:
Keeptryinluv and Symphony totally seeing lines on yours!

Nima- i cant see your picture!!!

Melissa Im so sorry!

Congrats to those who are getting double lines...
Sorry to those who were visited by the witch...
And good luck to those who are still waiting to test.

I'm still waiting. I'm getting faint lines, but at 10 DPO - 13 DPO I started to get left side cramps and I noticed dark brown spotting. Very little. At first just drops. Days later it was dark pink CM.

AF tends to arrive at 18 DPO (prescription progesterone pushes it back).

So I'm surprised to see dark brown spotting since 10 DPO for 4 days!

I read online that "implantation bleeding doesn't exist" so now I'm worried AF is pushing through the prescription progesterone and might arrive.

This TWW I locked my tests and gave the key to my husband. haha!

Last night at 12 DPO I found the key and tested. There was a faint line. This morning FMU and SMU:

DPO-b.jpg

Brand: Pregmate 25 hcg sensitivity

I see those lines! Implantation bleeding does exists, too many women have experienced it to say otherwise. Fx AF stays away for you

Hello I'd thought would join in on the fun too! TTC #1 ( 2nd for me, 1st baby was stillborn) and #1 for him. I think I'm 7 dpo and AF is supposed to arrive on 8/30. I have pretty regular cycles; I track my periods on the flo app. We BD on O day. I have been feeling nauseous in the morning, I had a sore throat that came out of nowhere and I had a dull backache on my left side yesterday. I've had cramping on the left side only since around 3-4 dpo. This is our first attempt so I would be over the moon if we get a BFP this month!! I am trying to wait to test until after I miss AF. Eek!

First off - Melissa, so sorry to hear that that was the outcome :( But on to a new cycle! Hang in there!

Tajuanna - So sorry to hear about your loss, but wish you all the best for the new exciting TTC journey!! Symptoms sound promising so far, hope it's not just the progesterone!

As for me, I'm 12dpo, tested this morning (again) & negative as can be. Been spotting these past few days, especially today, and feel period-y. So definitely out for this month (1st month TTC), AF due to arrive 24/08 but think she'll be here tomorrow.

On to cycle number 2 after AF. We're both off work next week as well as beginning of September (around my ovulation time) so we'll have plenty of time & energy to :sex: :spermy::angel:

Tests faded from last night to this morning to nothing. Completely white negative. Thinking a very small chemical pregnancy at this point. AF due Sunday so hoping she just comes on time at this point so I can move onto the next cycle.

Tests faded from last night to this morning to nothing. Completely white negative. Thinking a very small chemical pregnancy at this point. AF due Sunday so hoping she just comes on time at this point so I can move onto the next cycle.

What DPO are you? Hoping it's just a diluted sample or normal fluctuation, since it's so early.

At 9 DPO I saw a faint line that faded to nothing, so I stopped testing. My lines are darker, but not consistent so I'll also wait to see if AF arrives.

What DPO are you? Hoping it's just a diluted sample or normal fluctuation, since it's so early.

At 9 DPO I saw a faint line that faded to nothing, so I stopped testing. My lines are darker, but not consistent so I'll also wait to see if AF arrives.

I’m 12 DPO and I tested yesterday am which had a line, PM it was fading and this morning it’s compleyely gone. My boobs were also tingling from 5-10 DPO and now that’s gone as well. I’m trying to let it go at this point because those faint lines were driving me insane. So I’m glad to know that I did have a positive and I’m not totally crazy, but that it just wasn’t my time. Hopeful for next month.

10 DPO - pm
D5BEBCBF-50A1-42EA-B879-642150C3099C.jpeg

12 DPO - am
19DCCE14-CACD-40BE-9DC3-0B56A56BFD6B.jpeg

Same sample. Same time. Today I got this:

One BFP. One vvvvvvvvvvvfl (low light pic).

Lovely!

These tests seem to have different amounts of dye.

D.jpg

Hey ladies, I got the results of my first beta and all is well. Went for the second one yesterday and am expecting the results later today. Thank goodness I won't have to wait all weekend to find out. I am now 15 DPO and feeling hopeful. Meanwhile, I have this lovely line to comfort me from the evening of 13 DPO. Trying my best to keep calm!

IMG_1470.jpg

I think I'm gonna cave and get a frer to test on Sunday, that would put me at 10DPO.

Praying for a faint line!

Soooo I'm 11 DPO and I have no symptoms today. Cycle should start tomorrow. I put on a panty liner just in case because YOU never know. LOL I had stabbing cramps and backaches yesterday but nothing today but tired...I could be tired from my period approaching though. My app is telling me to test today but I just can't stand anymore disappointment...I'm going to wait it out. Just wanted to share. Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->