++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

Congrats to all the ladies getting their BFPs this month!

Im 11DPO and BFN this morning but I used one of those thin strip tests and I saw the control line but where the absorbant layer meets the viewing part of the test I saw some dye - didn't think it would go there..... Has anyone had it happen to them?

Im cramping like crazy with backache and sharp pinches and feeling dizzy and nauseated here and there. I only wanted junk food - the thought of anything else put me off and I was like that when I was pregnant with my daughter. I've had some FRERs delivered today so I'll test on Sunday if I can hold out that long. But if I'm not pregnant then something really odd is going on with my body!!!

I’ve been away because of summer. We dtd several days in a row during possible ovulation, but other than that, I decided not to overthink and stress myself out about nothing happening. So no temping (apart from some days). No OPK’s, no symptom spotting. Nothing. Just trying not to stress even though it breaks my heart That’s nothing happens.

Well... this morning (on approx 10 Dpo) I got that POAS mind...and this came up almost instantly with SMU and a 10 mIU test:

965ae988-9bb7-4e76-ba58-f6f667c357da-jpeg.1066796

And then, this afternoon after a two hour hold, I decided to test with CB Early detection (25 mIU), one more 10 mIU test and one other 25 mIU test.

2f987cfc-a6dd-4c3e-a813-fa031616ade5-jpeg.1066798

Oh my god!!!!! I’m so happy and yet frightened about something happening again.

Still haven’t told my OH. Aaaaah!!!

Please baby, stick! <3

@Millhaven and @KeepTryinLuv I am so excited to see see your bfps! It is really about time! And I can really relate to not being able to believe it and be happy about it from fear of losing it again.
I got faint bfps yesterday and today but because of night shifts I couldn't really test with fmu. Tomorrow morning I'll test and hopefully manage to upload a pic.

9 DPO. BFN. Will test in the morning but not optimistic.

I’ve been away because of summer. We dtd several days in a row during possible ovulation, but other than that, I decided not to overthink and stress myself out about nothing happening. So no temping (apart from some days). No OPK’s, no symptom spotting. Nothing. Just trying not to stress even though it breaks my heart That’s nothing happens.

Well... this morning (on approx 10 Dpo) I got that POAS mind...and this came up almost instantly with SMU and a 10 mIU test:

And then, this afternoon after a two hour hold, I decided to test with CB Early detection (25 mIU), one more 10 mIU test and one other 25 mIU test.

Please baby, stick! <3

Ahhh congratulations Millhaven delighted for you!!!! This will be you sticky baby. Congratulations xx

Such beautiful BFPs Millhaven, I’m stoked for you!!! All the best for the 9 month journey ahead of you :happydance:

:witch: AF arrived yesterday, one day earlier than expected which is good I guess as we can move to the next cycle faster. Bit bummed as we must definitely have gotten the timing right (ovulation on cd12 & we dtd on cd11 and cd13) but logically of course I know it can take time, it was only our first month trying. I’m just soo ready for it & longing so badly to have our own little one :sad1:

Please baby, stick! <3
Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations Nima, so happy for you!

I got a vfl on my FRER this morning but it showed up within a minute!

Im going to retest in a few days, hopefully it'll be a stronger line!!

It hasn't sunk in yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->