++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

I’ve seen these last night all on the website so this would cover me with everything if pre-conceive doesn’t work? These can be used for men too right to increase count etc x
They have different supplements for men:
— FertilAid for Men
— Motility Boost
— Count Boost

523A44A6-5772-44D5-9CCA-6D6BBFFC7D62.jpeg

I’m missing one of my days it’s hard enough to get pregnant as it is ugh then I work til midnight tomorrow then all day Tuesday. My daughter fell down the stairs so we are in hospital all night for observation she comes first but it’s just so annoying

I’m missing one of my days it’s hard enough to get pregnant as it is ugh then I work til midnight tomorrow then all day Tuesday. My daughter fell down the stairs so we are in hospital all night for observation she comes first but it’s just so annoying
So sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she feels better.

Thank you she’s ok just bloody and bruised hopefully her front adult tooth is ok that will be checked tomorrow then we will go home x

Thank you she’s ok just bloody and bruised hopefully her front adult tooth is ok that will be checked tomorrow then we will go home x

My front tooth went black when I was a kid and it resurrected itself and hasn’t been a problem since, doesn’t look any different to any of my other teeth so hopefully it will be okay for you!

Hi ladies!
I am hoping to join you.
We went on a big 7hrs road trip, stayed for nearly a week and just got back. I decided to let go of the OPK for a week.

Came back to this today...(couldnt see without flash and flash kept coming in weird...sorry for bad quality)
20190721_185438.jpg
:-k

So maybe I am in this month, maybe I am not... if only my first post partum period would freaking show.
Mateo only breastfeeds at 6am, noon and 6pm now...

I will temp, we will see what morning says!

Very nearly positive opk this morning :) I haven't been in the best mood this week but we bd yesterday and Thursday. Hopefully will get a chance tonight and tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hope your daughter is ok wantingagirl xx

Yaaayyy Missie! Looks positive to me, hoping your body is ready for o this time. My first ovulation was just a few days after I went down to 3 pumps a day, so I think this might be it for you!
I will add you to tbd for now.

Hi! First month using opks so I'm hoping someone can advise. Top was 10pm last night. Bottom 9am this morning. Yesterday mornings was close to positive too so I'm thinking my peak was somewhere between yesterday's tests as this morning has gotten lighter again? I had some sharp pains on left side for a few mins this morning so I'm thinking ov pain. If we dtd tonight will it be too late? We dtd on Thurs and Sunday so I'm hoping to get another chance in!

[P=[URL="https://ibb.co/Km5B0rz"]20190723-115950[/URL]]
20190723-115950.jpg
[/url]

@salamander91 I would keep testing just in case, cause both aren't really positive yet

I am on cd1 today so I guess it will all be a week earlier than I expected. Hope ovulation doesn't become crazy after this mc, I really want to have good timing!

Finally managed to track down ovaboost (it’s not available in my country) should hopefully arrive this evening or tomorrow, been taking ‘myoplus’ for a few days and will take it alongside ovaboost, hopefully it gets my ovulations started again!

Last edited:
Hope you got on ok. Massive hugs. My youngest daughter knocked her two front teeth out going down a slide 2 years ago. Kids huh xx

It's driving me mental too. 12dpo today. AF due Tuesday. I did test this morning and BFN so think I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->