++ August '19 Testing Thread ++ Let's end the summer on a positive <3

I lost it. Started spotting yesterday, went to the gyno today, she said US looked good but afterwards called to say the beta levels was way too low and it's probably a spontaneous abortion. I was so shocked that on my way from work home I fell with my bike and now I have two huge knies and a painful elbow. I work in the ER so the last thing I wanted was to go back... went home and cried my eyes out. Now I feel a bit better. Devastated but optimistic.

Thank you all, it really feels like you are all supporting me. I'm going to get my knee and elbow x-rayed, hopefully didn't break anything. Will keep you posted...

Im really sorry Nima. :hugs:
Are they going to do another beta to confirm? Or is the doctor certain?
Ive gone through a miscarriage and it is never easy. Feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to.

I lost it. Started spotting yesterday, went to the gyno today, she said US looked good but afterwards called to say the beta levels was way too low and it's probably a spontaneous abortion. I was so shocked that on my way from work home I fell with my bike and now I have two huge knies and a painful elbow. I work in the ER so the last thing I wanted was to go back... went home and cried my eyes out. Now I feel a bit better. Devastated but optimistic.

I’m so sorry. :hugs: Take care of yourself! <3

I lost it. Started spotting yesterday, went to the gyno today, she said US looked good but afterwards called to say the beta levels was way too low

Oh no, so sorry Nima! Was that a second beta?

How's your knee and elbow?

Thank you all, it really feels like you are all supporting me. I'm going to get my knee and elbow x-rayed, hopefully didn't break anything. Will keep you posted...
Sending lots of love your way sorry for your loss x

Thank you all! My elbow is slightly broken, so I got a whole month off of work... this is pretty crazy considering I had only just started there in August. But this is how it is now. I hope September will be a luckier month for me and for those who didn't get their bfps this month.
You guys are so great and supportive! Thanks again.

Thank you all! My elbow is slightly broken, so I got a whole month off of work... this is pretty crazy considering I had only just started there in August. But this is how it is now. I hope September will be a luckier month for me and for those who didn't get their bfps this month.
You guys are so great and supportive! Thanks again.

Omg! I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you heal up quickly, that must have been a nasty fall! Bfp in September!

I'm sorry your elbow is broken.

I didn't test this morning as my temp has dropped the last 2 days. I've also had spotting Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning and yesterday morning. AF should arrive tonight or tomorrow morning so we can move on with the next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->