~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Spiceeb- we were both in the September stars 2010.... Most of those which are still active in there either have had babies or are pregnant again x

thats crazy lol would be lovely to chat with them again, i might go in search

just another thing, i am getting slightly concerned by the amount of tightenings i am getting. no pain but terrible preassure. i really can't remember if i had this before

I have those too spice. And I am still pregnant. So dont worry too much :hugs:

Ahhh man happy holidays everyone!! This new year is going to be so exciting!

just another thing, i am getting slightly concerned by the amount of tightenings i am getting. no pain but terrible preassure. i really can't remember if i had this before

I keep getting them too - like period pain? Maybe its something that happens on subsequent pregnancies? Or I just can't remember from last time? :shrug: .. almost 2 years since I was 1st pregnant and I may have just forgotten??

Lol xx

i just found this from when I would of actually been around 5-6 weeks pregnant last time = https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...79-approx-3-4-wks-im-experiencing-normal.html (I was measuring it as 3-4 weeks from conception rather than LMP as Drs do)... and I went on to have a healthy baby... helps put my mind at rest now! .. although not looking forward to the sore boobs bit again!!! :wacko:

Lol xx

I'm 5 weeks today and I'm kinda surprised by my lack of symptoms. I am exhausted alot and I still have the occasional cramp here or there but so far, no morning sickness. I know alot of people say that doesn't hit till 6 weeks or so but who knows. Just hoping for a healthy sticky bean.

I'm 5 weeks today and I'm kinda surprised by my lack of symptoms. I am exhausted alot and I still have the occasional cramp here or there but so far, no morning sickness. I know alot of people say that doesn't hit till 6 weeks or so but who knows. Just hoping for a healthy sticky bean.

I still have no symptoms either except for crazy tiredness. My last pregnancy I think I felt slightly queasy and light-headed at this stage but nausea didn't really set in until six or seven weeks. On the one hand I'm relieved that I'm not feeling totally awful for Christmas but on the other hand there is something reassuring about symptoms!

5 weeks tomorrow for me and very little symptom-wise besides tiredness and feeling a little "heavier" in the abdominal area. A little bit of cramping/tightening that feels similar to my last pregnancy. One of those feelings I'd only recognize while pregnant, you know?

I am guessing the symptoms will start around 6 weeks for me, like last time!

Love reading the stories ....

I came on to ask if anyone is getting slight cramping, mine started 20 mins ago and as always I'm worrying.

Spiceeb-The group still chat under September stars thread under groups where this that is, or check out my recent posts as I am normally there or here..lol x

Saitiffeh- would love to see the video if you ever post it x

Happy Holidays!!! I am having tons of symptoms now. Severe hunger, sore nipples, large bbs, dizzy spells (a lot of them), peeing a lot, gassy, and cravings. I am now back on my movie nacho kick. I am gonna be huge! lol

Happy Holidays!!! I am having tons of symptoms now. Severe hunger, sore nipples, large bbs, dizzy spells (a lot of them), peeing a lot, gassy, and cravings. I am now back on my movie nacho kick. I am gonna be huge! lol
ahh you have hit 6 weeks!! :wacko:

I am just bloated and tired with the odd cramps/heavy feeling... think the nausea and sore boobs will be next :cry:

Just thought I'd share this pic of my LO on Xmas day 'feeding' her new dolly -- getting practice in before lil bro/sis arrives :thumbup:
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/lolpants79/382617_10150439948658510_631313509_8457731_45830728_n.jpg

Here's how I told him we were pregnant after 9 months of trying...

https://youtu.be/akS9TtEKFTE
(Please excuse my not-so-pretty language at the beginning, I had seriously debated on not telling OH until Christmas and was still debating at this point!)

Just had chance to watch this with sound :cry: Made me cry (hormones!!) He is clearly soooo happy :happydance::hugs:

I'm 5 weeks today and I'm kinda surprised by my lack of symptoms. I am exhausted a lot and I still have the occasional cramp here or there but so far, no morning sickness. I know a lot of people say that doesn't hit till 6 weeks or so but who knows. Just hoping for a healthy sticky bean.

Yea, me too! I have gotten slight cramps which catch me off-guard and have caused some panic but zero spotting so I guess it's fine. I've woken up two nights in the past week with terribly painful abdomen that terrified me but turned out to be a serious need to use the bathroom. I'm a very heavy sleeper and apparently must have slept through the more gentle reminder to use the restroom! I'm not looking forward to the nausea but think it will be a bit more comforting once there's some sort of sign of pregnancy!

Other than no periods I had no symptoms I was pregnant with my previous two, i didn't get much of a bump either so up till around 6 months I kept forgetting and going to do things I shouldn't really do!!!!

I think yr either a person who gets ms etc or you aren't, I guess its just how well I bodies cope with the change in hormones!

right i have decided i'm gunna take myself to asda and get more digitals. surely its gotta say more than 1-2 by now? i am also ringing the family planning clinic tomorrow to tell them i cant find my coil strings anymore :haha: so they'll make me go in for a scan to see where it is. obviously they ont find a coil, but they should find a growing baby lol.

told my mum and dad on christmas day, and they were fine, they actually found it amusing, but only cos they think my coil is still in place :happydance::happydance: which means my plan is working x

Hey ladies we have a heatbeat - just had my scan today :cloud9:

I feel so awful today! Really sick and dizzy and I had horrible nightmares last night during the couple of hours I actually managed to sleep! Bring back the nice pregnancy dreams please! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->