~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Damita- congrats on the heartbeat!
Welcome to all the new ladies! We are gonna have a busy august haha!
Yesterday was five weeks for me and other than being exhausted all the time and some light cramping here and there I'm pretty much normal. I want to fast forward to next Monday when I'm 6 weeks. Im hoping everything is okay in there. My mom and I are hoping to get my insurance worked out so I can see a doc this week or next. Until just trying to eat healthy and take my prenatals

9 I SWEAR MED field reception people and staff can be so heartless!

They are incompetent. The only ones I meet that are good, are my friends that work in medical field, and they work out of state or I would go see them.

Gardenofedens, your chart looks OK to me. I would give up temping now if I was you. With my last pregnancy I kept temperature charting for ages after getting my BFP and like you it was totally freaking me out when my temperature dipped. This time round I stopped charting straight away because I didn't want to go through that worry again. I don't think it's particularly reliable once you are pregnant.

katrina, y? no symptoms or just an instinct?

Ah, well probably because my "symptoms" (nausea...) could be made up in my head. I have had no cravings... and my hcg started so low. I have read online that one reason for low numbers is a BO.

Hello to the new Ladies! :hugs:

I swore I had eptopic pregnancy last time as experienced so much pain on the one side - but at 12 week scan there she was!! The 1st 12 weeks are by far the worst!! Its just a worrying, waiting game!!

:dust: for sticky beans all round

Lol xx

UGH OMG.

Well Hubby told his sister and ex-MIL. Sis told a bunch of people, I've been getting texts from numbers I don't even know, and the ex-MIL posted it on her wall. Now a couple of people have posted on hubby's wall congratulating. SO far no-one on my wall has seen, or posted on my wall....

I haven't told my Mom yet! I am nervous too, things with her have been rocky for years! Now I have to tell before I am ready too and I have NO CLUE if I should tell the rest of my family now.

I want to SCREAM.

Hi Ladies,
Any one planning on getting a home doppler? What's the earliest you'll try to listen?
Waiting until week 8 for a scan is taking forever!!!

UGH OMG.

Well Hubby told his sister and ex-MIL. Sis told a bunch of people, I've been getting texts from numbers I don't even know, and the ex-MIL posted it on her wall. Now a couple of people have posted on hubby's wall congratulating. SO far no-one on my wall has seen, or posted on my wall....

I haven't told my Mom yet! I am nervous too, things with her have been rocky for years! Now I have to tell before I am ready too and I have NO CLUE if I should tell the rest of my family now.

I want to SCREAM.

That would seriously do my head in! I can't believe she would put it on her wall when you haven't even told your family yet. I would be really pissed off. I think you probably do need to tell your mum and close family now rather than them hear about it on the grapevine. What a horrible situation to be put in!

My friend bought a Doppler from babies-r-us and she didn't read very closely and it said after 27 weeks and no returns. I felt bad for her that she spent money on it And she couldn't use it for awhile. She is getting closer now.

UGH OMG.

I want to SCREAM.

Oh no!!!! My Hubby told his friend whose wife is also newly pregnant and I'm okay with that but I told him to make it clear that we tell no one till we get to a certain point. I'm sorry your new got told for you. I hate when people do that, thinking it doesn't matter that everyone knows because they don't care or whatever. Soo rude!

Hello ladies, I'd love to join this group - I've already u to my (lengthy) signature!
I'm Zoe, I'm 33 and my DH & I finally managed to conceive #1 after 18-months due to my problems with high prolactin levels after stopping the contraceptive pill!
We're in the UK & I have my first appt with the midwife on Thursday 29th December. According to my dates I am 5w5d currently & due on Thursday August 23rd 2012.
I am finally starting to believe this is really happening 
As for symptoms, I have incredibly sore bb's & actually bought a maternity bra today! Other than occasional headaches, heartburn & bloating I have no other obvious symptoms... yet!
I hope you are all well, Zoe

Gardenofedens, your chart looks OK to me. I would give up temping now if I was you. With my last pregnancy I kept temperature charting for ages after getting my BFP and like you it was totally freaking me out when my temperature dipped. This time round I stopped charting straight away because I didn't want to go through that worry again. I don't think it's particularly reliable once you are pregnant.

Thanks Polaris. I really need to see it go back up before I can throw out the BBT. And I know I'll have to actually throw it away or I'll never stop. I hope it goes back up tomorrow....

Hello Zoe and congratulations!! :D
I've not phoned Drs yet to make midwife appt - will do that tomorrow me thinks and get appt in New Year- I know I won't get a scan till I am 12 weeks (mid Feb approx) and no dopplers pick up earlier than that (as fas as Im aware).. so just gotta wait and wait (longest wait ever!) to know all is ok :(
Saitiffeh - that is awful!! It is not her news to tell :grr:

Sat in work - feeling nausous :wacko:

Lol xx

Hello ladies, I'd love to join this group - I've already u to my (lengthy) signature!
I'm Zoe, I'm 33 and my DH & I finally managed to conceive #1 after 18-months due to my problems with high prolactin levels after stopping the contraceptive pill!
We're in the UK & I have my first appt with the midwife on Thursday 29th December. According to my dates I am 5w5d currently & due on Thursday August 23rd 2012.
I am finally starting to believe this is really happening 
As for symptoms, I have incredibly sore bb's & actually bought a maternity bra today! Other than occasional headaches, heartburn & bloating I have no other obvious symptoms... yet!
I hope you are all well, Zoe

Hi Zoe, welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! You must be over the moon after trying for 18 months.

Our dates are very similar. I think I am due 24th August.

My friend found a doppler online (actually her MIL bought it) for $60 that picked up her baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks. She said the brand is sonoline. I haven't looked into them yet but need to.

Hello, Only just found this thread and would love to join :)

I too have already added the Glittery lights to my signiture!

As you can see from my ticker my rough due date is the 22nd August, I have no idea how im going to be able to wait till then, i can barely contain myself now and im only 5 weeks!!

Hubby and I have been together 6.5 years and married for 1.5 years. This little bean is our first bubba and we conceived on the 5th cycle ttc. So happy to be having a summer baby. We live in the UK so sunny months are few and far between.

Cant wait to share this special time with you all!! :flower:

:dust: Stick bean dust!! :dust:

Lea
xx

Anyone else high risk besides m/c? I am starting to wonder if I am the only high risk preggo that can not seem to keep an doctor.

Hey to the new girls.. Congrats..

I'm a complete knicker checker at the moment... I have the same sickness and cravings as I did with my daughter. My doctor is closed until next week.

Does anyone know if you get a dating scan even if you know your dates ?

Ugh I'm so bloated that even my sweats feel tight around my lower abdomen. Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->