~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hi!
I'm Tiffany.
This is my first pregnancy.
I'm due on August 27th and I thinks it a girl.
Next week I go in for my six week scan. I'm so excited

Hi!
I'm Tiffany.
This is my first pregnancy.
I'm due on August 27th and I thinks it a girl.
Next week I go in for my six week scan. I'm so excited

I'm Tiffany also! And I'm due August 28th :)

Wow thats cool! What are your symptoms? I'm always tired and hungry. Clumsy at times and hints of nausea. Last night I realized coke don't taste the same anymore.

well done a digi, came back 3+:happydance::happydance::happydance: so glad cos like i said friday it was 1-2 so think going nicely.

so happy to hear of heartbeats being found now x

welcome to all the new comers. lovely to meet u x x

Just want it to be friday. That is my day every week to get a week further along. Jeez. And why is it I got my other two referrals but niot my ob-gyn one. I can not believe my last doctor stopped seeing pregnant women. I wouldn't be in this predicament if they had let me know ahead of time. And I don't know why they would schedule me with her if she didn't do pregnancies anymore.

Hi ladies. Saiti invited me here!

I am 4wks and 6 days preggo after a June Blighted Ovum (sac but no baby).

I feel like its going to happen again as the only symptom I have is sore bbs. And in any other pregnancy, I was nauseus, sick beyond belief, and tired to the max. But not in June or now so I am worried that history is repeating itself. First appointment is not until Jan 9 and who knows when my first scan or bloods will be!?! Too scared for excitement, congrats to all on here!:hugs::cry::hugs::cry:

Wow thats cool! What are your symptoms? I'm always tired and hungry. Clumsy at times and hints of nausea. Last night I realized coke don't taste the same anymore.

Not much here yet, but been super tired since 3 weeks and this morning had my first bout of morning sickness!!!

Yay! One of my TWW girls, come to join me here ^___^

I am 4wks and 6 days preggo after a June Blighted Ovum (sac but no baby).

I feel like its going to happen again as the only symptom I have is sore bbs. And in any other pregnancy, I was nauseus, sick beyond belief, and tired to the max. But not in June or now so I am worried that history is repeating itself. First appointment is not until Jan 9 and who knows when my first scan or bloods will be!?! Too scared for excitement, congrats to all on here!:hugs::cry::hugs::cry:

hi huni, this is a subject very close to my heart, i suffered a BO at 12 weeks and had no idea untill i went for my 12 week scan. i was heartbroken.:cry:

please rest assured though, although its common to have 1 BO it is somewhat more rarer to have 2, especially 2 pregnancys in a row.

BO's must be 1 of the cruelest things for a woman to go through, but its unlikely u will go through it again :hugs:

Is anyone on here still temping? Maybe I shouldn't be but I can't help it and now I'm freaking out. My temp dropped yesterday and I thought it was just a sporadic one-time thing but it came down further this morning. I'm on progesterone supplements already - 200mg inserted vaginally twice per day. It's still above the coverline a bit (link in signature) but I feel like I'm destined to m/c now and there's nothing I can do about it. Anyone have experience with this? Dropping temps and result in a healthy baby? I'd rather not hear m/c stories though, I'm freaking out enough as it is and will be completely useless today at work.

Is anyone on here still temping? Maybe I shouldn't be but I can't help it and now I'm freaking out. My temp dropped yesterday and I thought it was just a sporadic one-time thing but it came down further this morning. It's still above the coverline a bit (link in signature) but I feel like I'm destined to m/c now and there's nothing I can do about it. Anyone have experience with this? Dropping temps and result in a healthy baby? I'd rather not hear m/c stories though, I'm freaking out enough as it is and will be completely useless today at work.

i'm sure u will be ok. but if i were u i would use progestorone cream untill ur 12 weeks. just rub it on once daily on hairless patch and ur temp will rise again x

also remember ur temp can be affected by many factors. if ur not feeling well, if u have taken it earlier/later than normal. if u don't take ur temp vaginally (most accurate) then these can all contribute to a different reading. i took a look at ur chart and i didnt see anything too alarming x

hi huni, this is a subject very close to my heart, i suffered a BO at 12 weeks and had no idea untill i went for my 12 week scan. i was heartbroken.:cry:

please rest assured though, although its common to have 1 BO it is somewhat more rarer to have 2, especially 2 pregnancys in a row.

BO's must be 1 of the cruelest things for a woman to go through, but its unlikely u will go through it again :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry for your loss! Yes BOs are cruel! for sure!
The thing is I feel so empty and non preggo just like my last pregnancy with my BO and its bringing me to the point of almost believing this pregnancy is not viable. IDK..Time will tell! Hugs and thanks!:hugs:

Is anyone on here still temping? Maybe I shouldn't be but I can't help it and now I'm freaking out. My temp dropped yesterday and I thought it was just a sporadic one-time thing but it came down further this morning. It's still above the coverline a bit (link in signature) but I feel like I'm destined to m/c now and there's nothing I can do about it. Anyone have experience with this? Dropping temps and result in a healthy baby? I'd rather not hear m/c stories though, I'm freaking out enough as it is and will be completely useless today at work.

i'm sure u will be ok. but if i were u i would use progestorone cream untill ur 12 weeks. just rub it on once daily on hairless patch and ur temp will rise again x

Thanks, I'm already on progesterone supplements. 200mg pills inserted vaginally twice per day....

Hugs Garden..we are in a boat alike..the worry boat. Hugs and best wishes!:hugs:

Thanks, I'm already on progesterone supplements. 200mg pills inserted vaginally twice per day....[/QUOTE]

well if this was me i would increase my own dose slightly just untill u see a doctor. but in my honest opinion i really wouldn't be too concerned with that drop. and also CHUCK THE BBT WAND OUT lol x more worry now than its worth x x x

GardenofEdens, after you get pregnant I've heard that temping isn't very reliable!

gardens - I was never very good at temping anyway :haha:

I am worried that my LO is a BO as well.... I have no background or any reason to suspect, I am just a worrier.

Wow, stupd women on the phone with my insurance, acted like I was crazy or something for checking on my referral. I blew up at her. She was so rude, like I was crazy and that it was never put in, I told her she could call my PCM and ask her self if she put it in, and she laughed at me and said that isn't policy. Wat an bitch. Wow. Anywyas ended up talking to her supervisor and they re fixing it. At least he was nice about it. N now listening to some. 5os oldies to make my mood better. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->