Second baby ended in stillbirth, in September

X

Oh can I join!

I am fee
I have a 17 month old
I am due with my third on 22nd of August
Second baby ended in stillbirth, in September

X

Welcome and congratulations. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

I have a 3 y/o daughter

and i am now expecting my 2nd on AUGUST 27TH!!!

fingers crossed had a m/c back on 8/01/11

Yes, it was very sad :(

My wee boy is 18mnths and I am still breastfeeding him, hoping to tandem feed for a bit too, whats your plan? To wean in pregnancy or carry on?

Hello to feeble, evo and kia!! Getting busier in here now :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your losses feeble & evo :dust: for these beans :hugs:

Lol xx

Hello to our new ladies :D

Today I feel a right bit weird. In my tummy area, right hand side, it's not like cramps, but like pinching almost. I swear if I poke and prod things feel a little different around there.

Hello ladies. Went to the doctor today. We saw the bean, but no heartbeat yet. I am 6w2d and she said that it is absolutely normal not to see a heartbeat this early. She didn't see any blood either so that was a good sign. So I am fine. I was hoping for a heartbeat so I wouldn't be so worried, but I think this will be a good one. I had a huge change in nipples. Three days ago they became very sore so I am hoping that it is an increase in hormones and all is well. She took blood today to get hcg levels and go back on Thurs for more blood to make sure they are doubling nicely. No spotting, cramping or pain so still very hopeful!!!

Hi Ladies!

Just checkin in. Had my first ultrasound today. Everything looks great. The doctor said my due date would be about 8/16 based off when I got my positive OPK but said the baby is measuring at 7 weeks 1 day and the heartbeat was perfect!

Hello wonderful ladies!!!!
I got my BFP on 12/19...this is our 3rd child. DH and I have 2 sons, 11 years old and 4 years old...so I'm hoping this one's a girl!!!! I'm soo excited!! I went to my first obgyn appointment just this past Friday to confirm pregnancy, and urine test was positive. Due date August 27, 2011. Go back in January for blood work and 1st ultrasound....so anxious and yet so happy!!!

Ugh! New symptom: ate the tiniest bit of chocolate and got the worst nausea. I literally thought and second I was gonna hurl.

Wow! Its getting busy in here! Welcome all the new ladies!!!

the only thing that seems to make the day bearable is sipping on ginger tea. I grate a lump of fresh root ginger into a mug, add hot water and sip the tea. It makes me want to heave less.

Just thinking about food makes me feel ill. It was hard over Christmas, because we stayed with the in-laws. We're not telling them until Feb (12 week mark) but there was so much food around and I got such sudden fatigue. BY 5pm I'm ready for bed.

I feel bad complaining about this ms though. I ought to be grateful. This is nausea for all the right reasons, but man it sucks, too. I'm actually envious that OH gets to have a baby without all of this. I actually lost weight over Christmas.

yes i am always saying that to OH 'I cant believe i have to go through all this crap and you still get the same prize at the end!' he says i make up for it with hormones and he makes up for it with all the footrubs he give me, and the fact he is out of the kingsized bed for bascially the whole last trimester!

I had alittle bit of pink spotting this morning and it freaked me out. I really hope my little bean is okay!

not to sound crude or anything but have you DTD recently? it could be that thats caused the pink spot. It is quite common to spot around the time AF is due as well in 1st Tri, so please try not to worry hun.

I lost weight in 1st tri with both my previous pregnancies basically due to lack of apetite!,, I have the same this time as well but also more nauseous than I def was with DD, can't really remember DS was 7 years ago! My DH brings me a cup of tea and 2 ginger biscuits up in the morning and that def helps!!

Got my MW appointment on Friday! Not sure if it'll make it seem more real or not but feels good to make it official iykwim!!! Apparently its a 40 min appointment!!!!!

No we haven't dtd since before Xmas. I have wiped a few times since then and it's gone away. It was only a very tiny amount and pinkish in color. I'm hoping I don't need to be worried.

Probably nothing to be concerned about... 70% of healthy pregnancies have spotting (I read on the internet... so take it with a grain of salt). ^_^ I have been lucky so far with no spotting, but I think its nothing to be too concerned about.

I guess I have been lucky that my nausea hasn't been too bad. I get my 8 week u/s next Tuesday... I really hope everything is ok.

Good luck to those of you that have appointments soon... waiting is so hard!!!

I had spotting at 5 weeks with j... Everything was fine, just bean snuggling in a bit more x

First appt is over 2 weeks away. Bc the last doc I saw isn't taking pregnant patients anymore. Yikes . January 12 th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->