~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

My first appointment isn't until the 23rd... I'll be almost 9 weeks! WOW! And I won't get an US until at least 16 unless I go private. IF I do that I can't get it done in my town, I have to travel to the city about a 30 minute bus ride away. So we will see!

A few people know now and I've been getting some congratulatory messages on FB :S People and their loud mouths!

I had alittle bit of pink spotting this morning and it freaked me out. I really hope my little bean is okay!

sounds like implantation bleeding to me - I wouldn't worry hun - its gone/stopped now and that sthe main thing - continous red blood is when you worry :hugs:

Lol xx

Thanks for making me feel better ladies! I just made my first 2 appointments. The first is the 12th and it's a nurses workup- wondering if my Hubby needs to come to that or not. The second is for the 19th and it's my first OB appointment. Ugh seems like the longest wait ever!!!

I had some bleeding last week... All stopped now and it's very common, won't stop you worrying though..xx

Welcome to the new girls x

By third tri all of us will know every Disgusting detail of our body... Our sex life and mood swings....etc.. All the things we would never put up on FB... Its the only way we all know these things are normal...

My MS is in the mornings and evenings... It's more in my throat type of sick feeling... Not been sick yet just feel awful. I found dry waffles and tonic water helped when I was pregnant with my daughter .... And I'm craving fruit and salad like I did with Paige.. X

I have no cravings whatsoever...but I'm not a big eater to begin with so maybe that's why? I don't care for anything with a lot of flavor as it totally overwhelms my taste buds. I'm doing my best to eat healthy and get enough protein though.

I haven't been sick - just felt sick for last couple of days - was only actually sick once on last pregnancy and that was around week 12 - 2 weeks after the MS had stopped between weeks 6-10 ... was a lot worse than 1st bout and very annoying as thought it had passed!

Im off to Ireland tomorrow for New Years - won't be back till 3rd so will be catching up with everyone then!

Hope you all have a fab NYE (as much as u can sober!!) :happydance:

Lol xx

Hello!

I'm due August 7th! This is my second baby, first is now 2! Time has flown so much...

Still no symptoms here. I don't really feel pregnant but am trying to ignore negative thoughts!

It's been weird this time around. I've had days when I have loads of symptoms and then other days none at all. The exhaustion seems a pretty constant theme, though!

Nausea this time has been different too. Last time I was feeling sick pretty constantly from 6-10 weeks and this time, since I clearned the norovirus a few weeks ago (HELLISH in early pregnancy!), I'm fine unless I forget to eat.

I think you get more used to the hormone, so you might not have symptoms second time round even though you did first x

today I had a heap of bloods taken, should have the results by tomorrow night. Also had another scan and... WE SAW THE HEARTBEAT!! 107bpm.

I'm stressing a little as today I have noticed a brownish discharge only when I wipe occasionally, my doctor says its fine as its old blood but I still don't like it.

went to the family planning clinic yesterday and they have booked me in for a scan on the 9th :happydance: however, i have developed a left sided pain in my tummy and back so will pop along to the doctors this morning. more than likely my 1st uti. i get loads of these while i'm pregnant.

so nice to see new members arriving still. :hugs:

happy to hear all u ladies r doing well x will update later

Went for my first doctor`s appointment today, and got a scan! When I saw my baby, I got super emotional! The hubby even cried at the hospital. Baby is healthy, and has a heartbeat! This is surreal. =D I`m 6 weeks, 4 days now. =D :cloud9: :happydance:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
So nice to see everyone doing so well - looking forward to seeing all these scan pics! I still haven't decided when to get my scan.
Went and got some blood results back today and myprogesterone has jumped from 14.5 (last week) to 88!! i've never heard of it jumping that quickly! any ideas?

Aww, I'm loving all of these scans! I can't wait for mine, but I probably have to wait until February :dohh:

Speaking of sickness, I thought I was getting it easy up until this morning when I woke up feeling awful!! It still goes away if I eat something, but instead of staying away for several hours, it comes back within half an hour :nope: I haven't vomitted yet though, thankfully... xx

I'm off to Hyde park today to winter wonderland and I'm dreading it, hate trains and now I'll be on one with morning sickness...joy !!!

mini update looks like im getting scanned today lol doctor sent me into hospital cos he said he wants to see baby is not eptopic x i have no signs of eptopic but he said he wants it doing to be reassured and because i had a blighted ovum in the past he doesnt want me to worry about it happening again whichis funny cos i dont think its a blighted ovum lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->