~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Congratulations on your scan Jackie!

Spiceb - that's great that your doc is being thorough - and it will be nice to see bubs!!

polaris you feeling better yet? I still think everything will be fine for you!

Aww, I'm loving all of these scans! I can't wait for mine, but I probably have to wait until February :dohh:

Speaking of sickness, I thought I was getting it easy up until this morning when I woke up feeling awful!! It still goes away if I eat something, but instead of staying away for several hours, it comes back within half an hour :nope: I haven't vomitted yet though, thankfully... xx

I'm with you. I've felt relatively fine other than being positively exhausted up until this morning. I've been dizzy and nauseous all morning. I'm trying to eat but ugh...I feel awful! Just gotta remember anytime I get sick, I'm taking yuckies away from the baby so he can be healthy!

Officially have not just nighttime nausea but all morning. I can't keep the food I ate down. Yikes. It hit me bad this morning

I wish I was getting sick! I have the worst nausea sometimes where I eat something and then I instantly wish I hadnt. But I don't vomit.

well happily Im not getting nausea or vomiting and I am 2 days behind you so I would take the nausea and run! I have no symptoms to speak of and that worries me.. Hugs!:hugs:

All these scan pics are lovely! I'm so jealous!! I don't go in or my nurses workup till the 12th and my first doc appointment until the 19ths when I will be 8 weeks 3 days. Not sure I will be able to stand waiting until then! How are
all of you getting early scans?

I was sick for the first time this morning! :sick: I was quite relieved but thats enough sick for me no more please! :haha:

Awe having this much nausea is comforting but yet annoying bc my kids keep bringing me food that makes me want to vomit more. Lol

I hope you get symptoms soon as you are still super early so probably just not goin ot hit you for a bit. I have faith it is your sticky one.

Sorry you are feeling queasy happily

Awe just be careful. They might not see much bc they usually don't till 6 or7 weeks. . And sometimes having an scan can be more nerve wracking that early. I do hope you get the confirmation you need. :hugs:

goin to try for an early scan as I have no symptoms.....

It's still early for symptoms (and also early for scans). I didn't get proper ms until I was 6 weeks. I had something like mild nausea at 5w4d. I don't think I had any symptoms at 5 weeks - not even sore boobs (still don't).

If it helps, pee on another hpt. You've not had AF, no bleeding, right? then congrats. You're still pregnant..

Remember, some women (quite a few, they're not such a tiny minority) get no morning sickness AT ALL and still go on to have healthy little babies. I know you're probably getting ms-envy (I did) but I'm sure you'll get symptoms soon enough. Until then, pee on another stick.

Yay! I found the midwife! She's booking me in on Tuesday the 3rd! Which is very soon!

I am excited to have blue notes again, how sad is that!

thanks bunda but I had a blighed ovum in June and with that I had no symptoms and any other pregnancy, harshly sick to the max instantly!! So this is reminding me of my blighted...I am not envious, just reminds me of last time reading every one having ms and nausea and me wondering why I didnt, And I find myself doing the same thing today! Its history repeating I just feel it!:cry:

Having no symptoms is not reflective how successful a pregnancy is, I didn't have hardly any symptoms last time with my daughter and haven't this time, except tiredness...but absolutely no sickness or anything like that.

So please stop panicking, it is all about how well your body comes with the hormones :thumbup:

May I join in?

This is baby #4 and I'm due August 31st, a lovely belated birthday gift. :happydance: Looking forward to getting to know you all! :flower:

Welcome pinkorblue! :hi:

@ asibling, I understand your frustration and fear. I had the same a month before this bfp. I haven't had any symptoms with minus exhaustion. I was worried sick until I hit 6 weeks and was POWs every single day until recent. But now Im calming down. The further along you get the less you will worry. And I've learned worrying doesn
T help. if its gonna happen...it's just gonna happen and there isn't anything we can do to stop it unfortunately. :nope:

try not to worry. not having symptoms is more common than actually having them.

:hug:

Any who, today not many symptoms except dog tired and hunger!
I had to go to a class this am and I had to rush to bi to get tater tots and a drink I was alost late because of that, lol.

I then went to the bathroom 15 minutes later, started coughing and it made me start gagging, and I ended up puking the food I rushed to go get, and All I could think of was, man, what's a waste now I'm gonna be hungry again. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->