~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Asib I have no sickness or anything yet either! And I am only one day past you. Yet I still have this feeling I am pregnant without needing to test or anything. I just knjow that my baby is fine and growing well :)

Don't worry hun... you are doing alright! Last time I didn't get MS until at least 6-7 weeks. And you might not get it at all! MS is supposedly your body flushing out the toxins in order to grow your baby... so maybe you won't get any at all, if your body feels like everything is okay in there :)

And even if something does happen, all you can do today is remember: "Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby". That saying really did help me through my initial worries.

Asib I have no sickness or anything yet either! And I am only one day past you. Yet I still have this feeling I am pregnant without needing to test or anything. I just knjow that my baby is fine and growing well :)

Don't worry hun... you are doing alright! Last time I didn't get MS until at least 6-7 weeks. And you might not get it at all! MS is supposedly your body flushing out the toxins in order to grow your baby... so maybe you won't get any at all, if your body feels like everything is okay in there :)

And even if something does happen, all you can do today is remember: "Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby". That saying really did help me through my initial worries.
your words leave me speechless hun. Thanks!:)

Saitu i dont even have nausea. Do you?

I had a little for like, one morning and a couple of evenings. Otherwise nope!
It's still soooo early for us. We will get hit full force soon and then we will be wishing for the sickness to go away! lol!

Hope it's okay that I jump in ladies!! I also don't have any morning sickness....yet, I do get just a little nauseous in the morning, if I don't eat right away. But it's never bad enough to wear I actually throw up, and for that I am THANKFUL!!! Glad that I can eat and keep it down. I do notice though, when shopping for food, not much actually looks good. So, I just have to give it a few minutes, and see what my body's calling for, and then I'll buy it :)

didnt have scan yesterday, booked it for the 3rd instead :cry:

No m/s to report here either. I'm just enjoying keeping food down while it lasts cause I know it's coming lol. I do get nauseous after I eat though but it doesn't last long.

:wave: LilDreamy! :)

MS is really starting with me now, 2 days in a row I've been sick in the morning and yesterday I was sick a few times in the evening. I had it really bad last time so am grateful it isn't too bad yet!!

MY WORST FEAR CONFIRMED..

Went to E.R. @ local hospital...My HCG is 185 and not only no baby, NO SAC??? So I have to go back Saturday for another HCG test to see if level rises or not. They diagnosed me with early pregnancy verses ectopic. Taking my ticker down,,I give up! I knew this was not right....

:cry:

general disinterest in food is how mine started. It then progressed to feeling not very enthusiastic around meal times and now I feel more nauseous every day. I also can't eat very much in one sitting anymore. I get full really quickly.

This might be a shrinking stomach, because I've been off my food for a week or so.

I haven't thrown up yet and the nausea comes and goes. Yesterday I felt fine all morning, a bit queasy in the early afternoon and then fine for the rest of the day.

I knew no nausea

Went to E.R. @ local hospital...My HCG is 185 and not only no baby, NO SAC??? So I have to go back Saturday for another HCG test to see if level rises or not. They diagnosed me with early pregnancy verses ectopic. Taking my ticker down,,I give up! I knew this was not right....

MY WORST FEAR CONFIRMED..

oh no:hugs: I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I guess this must be one of those 'chromosomal abnormalities' that make no sense. :shrug:

What is going to happen next? Do you just have to wait?

Take the time to heal, hun. Remember this doesn't increase your chances of it happening again.

Not sure whats next. They want another HCG reading tomorrow but why?? whats the point?? at 5 weeks if it is only 185 its not going to increase..Where is the baby/sac? in my tubes?? They couldnt see it anywhere?!!:cry:

Please can I join ladies - I have a gorgous little girl who was 2 in Oct and we are causiously expecting no 2 after terrible bleeding, cramping and passing clots on xmas day :( we had HCG levels tested twice went up from 486 to 1146 (or something like that) the epu says that is a positive sign but have to go for a scan on the 10th to check if there is a heartbeat, she says the levels dont guarentee anything so will just have to wait and see EDD is the 30/08/2012!!!

so very sorry to hear some of u are having problems x not much to say but just wanted u all to know ur in my thoughts x

on a brighter note i won £1000 last night on foxybingo :)

Awww Asib I'm so sorry to hear that :(
Let us know what happens... that is so weird :S

Thanks Saiti yes it is weird. Possible ectopic but they do not see anything anywhere yet I have an HCG level of 185..not making sense.. not at all..I am calling it a non-viable pregnancy but how is it going to end and when will AF be back so I can begin to heal!?!?!? scared s**tless! :hugs::cry:

Thanks Saiti yes it is weird. Possible ectopic but they do not see anything anywhere yet I have an HCG level of 185..not making sense.. not at all..I am calling it a non-viable pregnancy but how is it going to end and when will AF be back so I can begin to heal!?!?!? scared s**tless! :hugs::cry:

I'm so devastated for you. It sounds like a nightmare. I'm praying for a miracle for you but it doesn't sound good. :hugs:

Please can I join ladies - I have a gorgous little girl who was 2 in Oct and we are causiously expecting no 2 after terrible bleeding, cramping and passing clots on xmas day :( we had HCG levels tested twice went up from 486 to 1146 (or something like that) the epu says that is a positive sign but have to go for a scan on the 10th to check if there is a heartbeat, she says the levels dont guarentee anything so will just have to wait and see EDD is the 30/08/2012!!!

Hi Per, welcome. That's great news that your levels are going up and the best of luck with your scan on the 10th. Must have been very frightening on Xmas day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->