~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

thanks polaris! And thanks for the honest opinion! I am being realistic as well! Hugs to you!:hugs:

the hospital just called with my hcg results. 4308 :thumbup:

i found this table

3 weeks LMP 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
non pregnant 55-200 ng/ml

woohoo hospital rang back and have brought my scan forward to tomorrow morning x:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hey there,
Asib, I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you and your family.
Spice- congrats those numbers are beautiful
Sorta wishing unwound have more symptom other than just being exhausted. I get the occasional nausea but not bad. Maybe it will get worse next week. I wish you could get an hcg count at home. I have to wait alittle less that 2 weeks to have any answers! Ugh!!

thanks happily..means a lot ..best wishes I am sure you are fine..:hugs:

Hey all -

Can you change my due date to the 14th of August - went for my follow up scan and bean is now measuring 7+4 so I am very happy.

Sorry for not replying to everyone. x x x

Wow! There is a lot of activity here!

Good to hear that you are feeling better polaris. I have my scan in about 4 days and am hopeful that everything is going well. I can't wait till we are all out of the scary first tri!! It will be so much better then, won't it?

Happily - I didn't get nausea till week 6... now its basically everyday, unless I am making this whole thing up

asibling - that sounds awful. I don't even know what to say, but I wanted to acknowledge you! My numbers started at probably 17 at the beginning of week 4, to 96 at the end of week 4, and had jumped to 7650 in 10 days more days. Hopefully that helps? Actually the first one I am not even sure about, because it just came back "indeterminate". That meant it was somewhere between 5 and 25. Good luck with your draws... the wait is killer.

hope - woot seven weeks!!! If I am right then we will be due on the same day! But I think that mine is a little too early, and that I will be due sometime after the 14th. But according to LMP it should be the 14th!

spice - best wishes on your scan tomorrow! I am a little envious, but not too much!!

And welcome to all the new ladies!!! ^_^

Asibling~ :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun, keeping you in my thoughts. :flower:

Spice~ Awesome numbers and yay for a new scan date!

Hi to everyone else!!!

Good luck sibling, sorry to hear the news, I know it can be so stressful. But there is still hope! fingers crossed for you. :hug:

Congrats on your scan hope! :D will update your new due date soon. not on home computer right now, so I will fix it tomorrow morning. :)

hope you all are doing fine! I'm not having morning sickness but Im throwing up after a few meals. But that's prob because I'm eating too much! Lol.

!!! And just realized I am 7 weeks tomorrow!! Great new years eve gift! :D

Hi Ladies!
Just dropping by to say hi from my holiday in Ireland

:hugs: asibling - everything crossed you are ok :hugs:

hello to all the new ladies

will catch up in the new year :) 6 wks on New year day :)

Lol xx

Asibling- im so sorry ,hugs honey xx

Spice- cant wait to hear back from your scan xx

My morning sickness was pretty bad today at work, I'm sucking sweets all the time x

hi all , well had my scan and i am currently measuring 5 weeks :happydance: i knew i ovulated last though so i am not concerned at all. they saw a lovely sac and yolk. said everything looked exactly as it should and i have a repeat scan on the 10th x x :hugs:

i have changed my ticker lol it might change again x

Hey ladies can I join to please :happydance: I have no idea how far I am only that im due in august, my periods have been a little erratic of late so really need a scan, I'm between 6-8 weeks though

I'm laura 24 in April been with my oh for 4 years were not married though, he works very hard and I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mum with my daughter Bella who will be 1 in 3 weeks :cloud9: when my Lo's are in school I plan on doing a degree to become a childrens nurse

I have a history of mc I'm hoping this will be baby numnurseber 2 but this is my 5th pregnancy, hapy 9 months to us all xx

Welcome April! Congrats on your pregnancy!
Spice- yay! A good scan! Congrats! What a good end of year present!!
Hope everyone has a good new years! I'm ready to get 2012 going!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->