~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

:( I don't know whats wrong with me, but I keep having negative thoughts. Like how do I know for sure that the baby is alive??

completely sympathise... I'm doing the exact same thing. Just keep thinking about how something could have already gone horribly wrong and I might not even know. :( *hugs*

I'm like this too. Especially as I have very minimal symptoms compared to last pregnancy. I keep thinking I will go for my scan in two weeks and there will be just an empty sac.

Hope all ladies and bumps are well I had my first appointment Wednesday I've been a diabetic for 22 years so will my consultant and midwife EVERY WEEK

I have a scan next Wednesday I cannot wait to find out how far I am and if everything's.okay

My 14 month old was very sick last night. afraid she may have caught the bug from me. Guessing it wasn't food poisoning after all??

She threw up fish sticks and milk last night and had the worst smelling poop ever!
It smelled sooo horrifying! The worst smell
I've ever smelled in my life. I had to clean it and it nearly took me an hour with me throwing up almost every 10 minutes of the only food I was able to hold down for the day which was popcorn. Horrible night. Hoping little one feels better soon. :nope:

Hope you're all doing well. :flower:

Well after my little scare of bleeding a couple of days ago, I had my second scan today and am pleased to say all is well. Baby has grown considerably since the 23rd and we had a heartbeat clear as day. The sonographer has moved me forward by three days too, so even better!

Sonographer said my bleed was implantation bleeding - on the first scan at 5+6 they could see some bleeding in the uterus and said it was IB which hadn't come out. On this scan it was gone and they said thats what my bleed was. I was surprised that I got IB so late, but they said IB is normal anything up to ten weeks.

Happy days, I am so pleased! I also just got what will be my third scan through for 8th February.

Thanks to everyone for their kind wishes and messages of support, most appreciated.

I am on top of my m/s at the moment - I am on anti sickness medication and find eating every hour and a half seems to keep it at bay ... at least it has for a couple of days. I feel so shattered though I am really struggling to keep up with my little girl I just want to lie on the sofa all day!

Hope everyone is ok today. x x x

speaking of eating, i'm going to do some cheese and beans on toast x x :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Candy cane- fantastic news honey xx

Lildreamy- what is your daughters date of birth, Paige was born 8th oct 2010, she was suppose to be a September star 2010 but was very late and we ended up being a October bumpkin. I was pregnant with spiceeb. X

Hope &faith- I was struggling yesterday when I was looking after two toddlers... Nightmare. X

Spiceeb- I feel ok today, I reckon I could eat a full cooked English... Just need hubby to cook it x

Hcg results from 2 days ago blood work is 546.3 from 375.4. Not looking good. Sounding and looking to me like ectopic. I guess i must wait for monday's scan..wont know more til tuesday!

Candy cane- fantastic news honey xx

Lildreamy- what is your daughters date of birth, Paige was born 8th oct 2010, she was suppose to be a September star 2010 but was very late and we ended up being a October bumpkin. I was pregnant with spiceeb. X

Hope &faith- I was struggling yesterday when I was looking after two toddlers... Nightmare. X

Spiceeb- I feel ok today, I reckon I could eat a full cooked English... Just need hubby to cook it x

AWESOME! :D
Alexa was Due October 8th but she came 30 minutes early at 11:30 P.M on the 7th of October. Wow, that's really cool little ones are just abut the exact same age and we're both due for little ones again. :D

Wow Ladykara I just realized I never added you to the first page? went to see when your due date was and didn't see you on there. Don't know how I missed you!
sorry!

when is your due date again so I can add you???

thank you and sorry again!!

Hcg results from 2 days ago blood work is 546.3 from 375.4. Not looking good. Sounding and looking to me like ectopic. I guess i must wait for monday's scan..wont know more til tuesday!

IDK I've heard it takes 48 to 72 hours for HCGs to double. it's almost there! try and stay positive. it's looking good to me. :hug:

AWE LIL DREAMY, YOU ARE SWEET..THANKS..I just have a 'feeling" :cry:

Lildreamy- omg so close in age !! Only 12 hours between them. Well by my dates I'm due 13th August, my doctor dated me 11th August but don't think she is right and until I have a scan I won't really know, predicting boy. X

Asibling- I don't have a clue about levels but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Tuesday.you are doing so well waiting, I think I would would caved in and gone for a private scan by now.x

Saw doctors today apparently everyone is pregnant it seems and she can tell it's my third, other girls gone is straight after peeing on the sick and I came in almost 9 weeks gone..lol she gave me a smear test... I hate them !!! X

LADYKARA THANKS! I have had 2 scans thus far and it showed nothing. I also dont feel any thing in there..I usually feel bloat and pressure. So to pay for a private scan just to see nothing, would break my heart and piss me off that I wasted the money! I am really miserable and hopeless at this point..thanks for listening!:hugs:

I can totally understand that... Will be thinking of you Monday xx

I'm alittle worried that I haven't been sick really. I'm bloated and im tired all the time, sore bb's and the tmi constipation but no ms at all. Just hoping everything is ok in there. I don't see my doctor till the 19th which seems unbearably far away.

Asib- I think it's good that your levels got higher and they almost doubled! That's good. I'm sure your frusterated, I would be. Keep positive. I keep remembering what Saitiffeh said "today I'm pregnant and I love my baby"

Congrats to all of you with good scans! Can't wait (nervous/excited) to get mine on the 19th ( the days go by sooo slow)

Happily thank you! I needed to hear that..Because even if it is tubal, it is a baby forming..and I do love him or her very much..so yes, today I am pregnant and I love my baby!!:hugs: You will be fine..Rub that belly and make a wish!:hugs:

Im so thankful for this pregnancy, this little sticky bean miracle. My husband touched my belly for the first time since we found out and kissed me. It was so sweet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->