~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

asib- i really hope all this cautious thinking is not needed, i am begging for ur baby to be growing big and strong in there. they can't honestly think u could be eptopic cos its outra6gous u would be left this long. stranger things have happened x x r u sure u dont have a titled womb? x x x :shrug:

Spice, you are soooo sweet honey..I dont know..the numbers are low 546.3 so that for 6 weeks is making me think there is no chance..I love your optimism! You are a gem! I think people like you will get me through no matter what the outcome! :cry::hugs:

Spice, you are soooo sweet honey..I dont know..the numbers are low 546.3 so that for 6 weeks is making me think there is no chance..I love your optimism! You are a gem! I think people like you will get me through no matter what the outcome! :cry::hugs:

aw thanks huni, listen dont be too disheartened. i had a supperfreaky cycle.i normally ovulate on cd18 but we was going to start ttc in december so we had protected sex up untill cd28 however, i tested positive for this pregnancy when i was over a week late. i knew i must have ovulated late and sure enough when i had my scan i measured 5 weeks yetmy last period was over 7 weeks before.now if we had been having unprotected sex all the way through i would have said i am measuring 2 weeks behind where i should be and would immediatly think mmc. but i KNOW i o'd late. haveu thought this might be ur case. my lmp was november 13th yet i am only 6 weeks pregnant x:thumbup::thumbup:

If they were really thinking it was a tubal, Asib, wouldn't they be sending you for more serious testing? They wouldn't just leave it at 6 weeks!

The important thing is, your numbers are rising, and you aren't bleeding! Focus on that :D

AFM.... I did a pee test today LOL. It's the first one I've done since my faint positives! I just had to assure myself that this pregnancy thing isn't in my head. I've had no MS, just some constipation, heartburn, and fatigue. But the line came up super dark (of course!). So I guess I've just been lucky so far having not gotten any MS... it's still early though!!

I'm alittle worried that I haven't been sick really. I'm bloated and im tired all the time, sore bb's and the tmi constipation but no ms at all. Just hoping everything is ok in there. I don't see my doctor till the 19th which seems unbearably far away.

Asib- I think it's good that your levels got higher and they almost doubled! That's good. I'm sure your frusterated, I would be. Keep positive. I keep remembering what Saitiffeh said "today I'm pregnant and I love my baby"

Congrats to all of you with good scans! Can't wait (nervous/excited) to get mine on the 19th ( the days go by sooo slow)

you sound about the same as me. I am just over 7wks and apart from the very occasional twinge of nausea I have no MS at all! I am horribly bloated, very sore/tender bbs, fatigued and due to having to take extra iron im blocked up too! I have also been bleeding non stop for 10 days now (heavy spotting) and amazingly there is still a gorgeous heart beat!!

I never really got MS with my first pregnancy either but that was 10 years ago now!!

My next scan is on the 19th also!! this will be scan 4 for me due to this ongoing bleeding.

Asib- My thoughts are with you xx

PS i think i must be the only Aussie girl on here as you guys all seem to be on here chatting up a storm while im asleep :p

When are you guys telling everyone? Originally we weren't going to tell anyone until 12 weeks but ended up telling everyone in the family on Christmas at 5 weeks. Now they're on us wanting permission to spill the beans to others and some already have. So....I had a scan yesterday and the dr said after you've seen the heartbeat there's very little chance of miscarriage. I didn't believe him so I did some reading online and read everything from less than 5% to less than 2% chance. So I'm really thinking we should just announce it.....what do you think?

When are you guys telling everyone? Originally we weren't going to tell anyone until 12 weeks but ended up telling everyone in the family on Christmas at 5 weeks. Now they're on us wanting permission to spill the beans to others and some already have. So....I had a scan yesterday and the dr said after you've seen the heartbeat there's very little chance of miscarriage. I didn't believe him so I did some reading online and read everything from less than 5% to less than 2% chance. So I'm really thinking we should just announce it.....what do you think?

We told family at around 5 weeks, and have told some close friends. A few organizations that need to know do (we applied for housing, FXed, only a 6 month wait period hopefully!).

I am getting SO tempted to tell though. I am only 6+3 but I am bursting at the seams! lol

I want to tell my friends so bad but I refuse until I see a heartbeat... Ugh 2 weeks to wait!!! Toooooooo long!!!!

Yeah I won't actually be saying anything yet... just dreaming of it! lol

I will probably start telling people after my scan on the 19th, if all is well. So far I've only told two close friends - no family know yet. Back in work tomorrow - going to sneak a big goodie bag of snacks into the office so that I can snack in secret if necessary and not arouse suspicions! I'm still not too bad but with my last pregnancy I had to eat literally every hour and a half in order to ward off nausea, so I don't want to get caught out!

Polaris - will that be your first scan? I saw the heartbeat yesterday so I feel like it's a tiny bit safer to tell people but am I crazy? I just don't know!!

I'm not telling everyone till after scan (which will be around 12 week mark- hoping for valentines day - esp as that was date I fell pregnant with Phoebe 2 yrs ago).. we told close family xmas day - but wish now we hadn't - thanks to my folks lackluster response and my Dad's only mention of it since was 'are you sure you're pregnant?'!!!!! :grr:

I had tilted womb before I had Phoebe, and suffered the worst pain on the left hand side for weeks, that made me convinced was eptopic - I also bleed that pregnancy (but FX haven't this time)... so u never know Asib :dust:

Lol xx

Polaris - will that be your first scan? I saw the heartbeat yesterday so I feel like it's a tiny bit safer to tell people but am I crazy? I just don't know!!

No I had a scan at 5 weeks but it was too early to see anything except the sac and maybe the beginnings of something. I'm hoping to see the heartbeat on 19th and as you say that will make me feel a bit safer to tell people. I probably won't tell everyone though until I'm out of first trimester.

I'm a raspberry! EEK! :D

and having hunger pains but nauseous at the same time. Blahh! mS go away!

I've only told work and my mom. And since some friends at work know some of my friends... All I really have left to tell is rest of family.. Lol

Is anyone feeling they are sitting around waiting for something ?? When I was pregnant with Paige the pregnancy lasted for ever because I just spent every day bored and waiting for her to be born. I thought now I'm pregnant again and I have Paige to keep me busy I'll be ok. I'm still sitting around the house bored yet again... 7 months is a long time to wait !!

Saitiffeh- yay to no ms x

Hello

Can I join you all please? I think I'll be due 26th August.
Can't beleive I am back here again... my little princess is only 9 months old.
I so am pleased to be back on this magical / scarey ride again though.

x

I told my mum a few days ago and DH told his mum this morning but we won't tell anyone else till after the 12 week scan, thats mainly just DH's older children from his previous marriage and my 6 year old son, although we may have to tell him sooner depending on how my symptoms go!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->