~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Anyone else dying to find out the sex? I really want a gender scan :) going to have to speak nice to the oh lol x

Anyone else dying to find out the sex? I really want a gender scan :) going to have to speak nice to the oh lol x

Dying to yes. Would you prefer another girl or a boy? I think another little girlie for holly to play with would be nice but I know Dh would like a boy this time....

Definitely. I've been dying to know for WEEKS! lol

Really hoping we can see at our 14 week scan

I am so excited to find out ... only 2 weeks till gender scan yay. x x x

i will be opting to find out sooner rather than later for certain. because its our 4th baby we need to know bedroom wise. if i have another son then we will need to move houses lol :haha: if its a girl then she will share with her sister when the time comes. i cant possibly have 3 boys in one room thoughx

Dying to yes. Would you prefer another girl or a boy? I think another little girlie for holly to play with would be nice but I know Dh would like a boy this time....

I.would love bella to have a sister so close in age and it would definetly be cheaper haha I'm pretty 50/50 though don't really mind all the family want me to have a boy, I'm convinced it will be a girl though :). X

Family members and DH are team pink lol. I'm the only one waving a team baby flag. :haha: Looking forward to mid/late April so we can find out!

I was in a few minds some weeks back, but ever since I had the 12 week scan it has really made me want to know because based on the nub theory it looks like a girl. Now I want to know for sure! I have my gender scan booked for 2nd March - I'll tell on here which team we are on but won't be telling family etc.

Just popped on to say welcome to the new ladies! :)

My due date can be changed to August 8th! I'm measuring ahead of my previous date.

OMG my nipples are so itchy!!Can't sleep 'cos of it!! Anyone else having this?

Happy 12 weeks Spice!

I feel so far behind most of you!! can't believe some of you in 15th week already! Its flying by!!
Lol xx

forgot to post scan last week. so this was at 10 weeks 4 days and based on the nub theory iwould say this might be a girl :haha: i will be having another scan on thursday x

Attachments

• 408086_337369146296992_100000717271915_1046597_1547223000_n.jpg
    408086_337369146296992_100000717271915_1046597_1547223000_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
So jeleous of all the scan pics.

I must say I don't really know alot about nub theory, but I know with Holly the sonographer at 13 weeks hinted she thought it was a boy.. which was wrong.. and that was from a sonographer who obviously must see scans all the time.. so I think it must be impossible to say really.

3 days 20 hours and 25 mins to my scan... can't wait!

lolpants- iv not had itchy nipples, sounds annoying!!
cute scan pic spice!
Mine is tomorow morning at 10, excited to know how far along they think i am as im not 100%!

Hi ladies - sorry I haven't been on much, still suffering from on and off bleeding...so now have had 6 scans including by NT one. All is absolutely perfect and baby and is doing so well and they can't see why I am bleeding

So next thought is that it is cervical erosion, so hopefully getting referred to a gynae. Just been finding hard to stay positive and enjoy pregnancy with this going on.

On a plus note, baby was so wonderful in the scans and the NT scan and blood test came back low risk too! Have a picture on my phone so will upload it in a minute. Also am 14 weeks tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->