~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

lol yeah i was really surprised bc its so early but no denying his parts

hi all just popping in to let u all know after some slight bleeding thid morning i went to the hospital and they could not find a heartbeat so i've lost my baby. I'm back to hispital on monday to basicslly give birth. Good luck and a hapoy and healthy rest of yr pregancies to u all xxx

hi all just popping in to let u all know after some slight bleeding thid morning i went to the hospital and they could not find a heartbeat so i've lost my baby. I'm back to hispital on monday to basicslly give birth. Good luck and a hapoy and healthy rest of yr pregancies to u all xxx

Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to you. This is so sad. I pray you are able to heal quickly from this.

Oh no that is heartbreaking. I hope you recover quickly. your in my thoughts x x x

Oh hun, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs. :(

Wilsmum I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through.

omg i have not been on for a while!!! congrats to all the team pinks!!!I found out about a week ago and it Looks like i may the only team blue so far!! How is everyone doing??? Here is a pic of my LO..no shame in his game lol

Congrats on a boy - Laura Bella is Team Blue as well, just the two of you as far as we know so far! :happydance:

wilsmum- nothing that we say can ease ur pain hun, absolutely heartbreaking news :nope: i just don't get why we are still losin ladies from our thread at such a late stage :shrug: its so unfair. hope u heal very quickly (mentally i mean) and will rejoin the ttc/1st trimester asap. so sorry to ur angel baby x x :cry:

from what i can see on the list we now have 6 angel fireflys, thats 6 to many :cry::cry::cry:

Wilsmum that's heartbreaking, so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes, just a quick update - nature tookits own course last night and i delivered the baby on the bathroom floor waiting for the ambulance, after an overnight stay in hospital I am home again now and all is well phsyically. Again thank you for yr thoughts, I have 2 gorgeous babies that are a joy and we feel that we may not try again but obviously its too early to make any definate decisions now. We've got to go back to the clinic in about 3 months for the results of the chromosone analysis so I think we will make a firm decision after that.

Wish you all a happy and healthy rest of pregnancy and I really hope there are no more angel babies from this thread as yes 6 is far too many :hugs:

Oh my gosh I am so sorry to hear this :( It is way too late in the game to be losing people :cry::cry::cry:

:nope: I'm so very sorry WIL. Wish I could say or do something. I can't even imagine... :cry:

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Xlaura-Bellax and power puff... For some reason I tried to update your guys gender on the first page and realized you aren't on the first page. :dohh:
Could you please give me due dates... I some how got lost with the posts and missed them. Sorry.

Just before I come on the august fireflys thread i noticed they have a November thread already!!! Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->