~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Wilsmum~ :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry :(, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Xlaura~ Yay for being the first in team blue! :)

evoluv~ Congrats on your little man! Go, blue, go! ;)

16 weeks today. Is it just me or is time going by really quickly now? And also, this is my last week of classes before spring break! And then about a month and a half until the end of the semester! I love college but ah, I want a break!

I can't believe how quickly its going I'm.17 weeks today :o nearly half way through!!

With my final due date set I was told that by the time i saw my mid wife on friday (past) i would be 16+1 but she told me I was 16+2. If i am due on the 23rd August that would make it a thursday, which would mean my week count would start on the thursday making Friday 16 +1.... or am I completely wrong/stupid?

With my final due date set I was told that by the time i saw my mid wife on friday (past) i would be 16+1 but she told me I was 16+2. If i am due on the 23rd August that would make it a thursday, which would mean my week count would start on the thursday making Friday 16 +1.... or am I completely wrong/stupid?

I always get confused by this! Why dont you create a ticker and put it in your sig? That's how I keep track of my pregnancy :thumbup:

I'm envious of all you who say you think times going by quickly, it's still dragging for me! Once we find out the gender and start decorating the nursery I'm sure it'll speed up as I can throw myself into that (I'm unemployed and only in uni 3 days a week so have alot of spare time at the mo, plus OH works 12hr shifts and friends dont want to know me now I'm pregnant so I'm on my own alot and it's SO BORING!). On a positive note I've been feeling movements pretty much all day yesterday and have had a few this morning aswell, eek so exciting :happydance:

Time is going super slowly for me to! But I am enjoying it going fairly slowly at the moment as I have to move my daughter into her new wbedroom and big bed and it all involves some building work which hasnt even started yet! Once she is settled though I will be happy if time would get on with it!!!

Hope&faith my daughter is still cosleeping with us I'm dreading the move. Wich has to be done soon so she can adjust x

I feel kinda of in the middle, I'm 16 weeks today and some weeks go by so quickly and then some just drag on and on. I don't know why but the week before my next doc appointment I always get alittle worried that they will tell me something has gone wrong. I'm not sure why this happens, all I know is I'm yearning for Thursday to be here so I can know the baby is okay. I feel fine, haven't had any unusual pain or bleeding but I still get those thoughts sometimes.

I know what you mean Happily, I get the same anxieties!

Things are starting to speed up a bit though but I think it's because I'm positively SWAMPED. I'm working 7 days per week right now because my company is releasing a new program. I attend school at night until 11pm two nights per week. DH and I just moved so we have to finish painting before we start unpacking and I don't have time for any of that. DH has to finish building our fence so that our dogs can't run off when we aren't watching them. And all my remaining time is dedicated to trying to get home work done. DH and I haven't had any quality time together in weeks; it's more often we're at each others throats because I'm so beyond stressed. :( I can't wait for things to settle down but that probably won't happen until the end of April!

Time is flying by too fast for me.. It's already well into March and I still have $1300 to put away for my midwife. :wacko:

Wilsmum~ I'm so sorry

AFM: I ended up in the ER Sunday for dehydration. I had been throwing up for 24 hours straight and couldn't keep water down... They gave me 2 bags of fluid and some anti-nausea meds... Still exhausted, but feeling a bit better now.
Time is starting to fly by, but being so sick make me not enjoy this part of the pregnancy... And I keep thinking it's going to be over so soon, and I won't have enjoyed any of it! Hopefully the nausea passes soon so I can get to enjoying!

We booked a private gender scan for this Friday as a surprise to my mom and sister. We weren't sure we were going to find out at all, but my family's coming up Friday for a visit. I have an OBGYN appt in the afternoon that my mom and sister want to go to, but it's just a visit with doppler... so we're going to surprise them after that appt and get the private scan... Fun for us, and fun for them! And if it ends up being too early then there's no charge for the private scan and they'll have gotten to see the baby anyways! Win/win!

Here's to this week going by quickly!

Updates. :)

Blehg. I'm starting to get sick with this pregnancy again. I'm starting to gag a lot, feel nauseous and turned off by food. And exhaustion has reached a whole new level. And I'm getting sooo FAT! :dohh:

Hope all is doing well.

i love our thread soooooo much, but i am getting more stressed everytime i log in cos we don't seem to chat as much anymore:cry: i know we're all busy but i miss the long chats we all use to have, might be because we have lost too many of our ladies from the thread.

anyway just wanted to let u know TALK MORE LADIES lol it keeps me entertained :hugs:

Heehee.. had another ultrasound today and it went fabulous. For sure a girl now, and they have moved my due date up, although I am keeping it where its at for now. They say I'm about 19 weeks rather than about 18 weeks, and that the baby would be due August 10th, but I am fairly sure that is impossible.

I like when we talk alot to. I think that we have had alot of losses from girls who contributed alot to the conversation. With that said, I get sad when I wake up and no one has posted.

I'm soooo excited/nervous/anxious for my ultrasound and doc appointment tomorrow.

On another note my dh just got a job offer he has been waiting for. We are so excited because it will be paying him double what he is making now which is great. Im so proud of him. He works sooo hard and someone has finally noticed!

Congrats on another successful ultrasound Katrina! Team pink!

Hi ladies - I'll talk! lol

I had an unexpected doctors appointment today. This morning while at work, I began swelling up like crazy. They had to use a waxy substance to get my rings off. They hurt so bad! I was also having A LOT of pressure in my lower abdomen, so I called my doctor. She said to come in to get checked out just so we know everything is ok. So I first got an ultrasound done, and they were perfect. Both heartbeats were 145. She was able to tell their genders, but my husband wasn't able to make it due to an away baseball game, so I didn't find out what they are. They did schedule us an ultrasound on Monday though so we can find out. I cannot wait!!!!

Cervix is still closed, so everything else is fine. She said the pressure is because Baby A is breech at the moment, and is pushing down on everything. So WHEN it moves, it will relieve some pressure.

Monday can't come soon enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->