~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Can I join? I can't believe I haven't seen this until now. Or maybe I did earlier and forgot about it, but I don't think so. (Only me that would happen to, but whatever.)

I'm due August 29th. I don't know the gender, but I will in three weeks, hopefully. Nice to meet everyone. :)

Welcome! i'm due 3 days before you :flower:

Thank you! This is my first. I'm still in college so I'm scared how to handle this financially, but I'm happy no matter what. I've always wanted to be a mom so my boyfriend and I will make it work. :) I have lots of questions though, because I feel so new to this. I'm trying to learn as much as I can.

Hi ladies! I'm finding out what the genders of our babies are tomorrow morning. I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight!!!!!! I have never been so excited for something before.

Lyrics - You'll definitely make it work. I'm still in college as well and work full time. Though my DH and I have decided I'll quit working when the baby comes so that I can continue going to school and still have time to spend with our LO. I returned to school a couple years ago to get my BA and teaching credentials and have about two years left going part time. Hopefully after LO is a couple months old I can go to full time and get it over with even sooner!

kc - can't wait to find out what you're having!! :D This week I think I'll be okay...next week not so much. I don't think I'll sleep at all and I'll be completely useless at work, lol!

Morning Ladies!! Thought I would pop in, I also didn't see this thread!! Must be prego brain :wacko:
I'm due Aug 5th with my third, hoping for a girl, expecting a boy. scan on the 28th hopefully we will find out!!!

Hi all, especially newbies.

I haven't been on here in a wile, but I thought I'd update that according to our scans, my DD is 18th August and we are team pink!

Could the front page be updated please?

I have a silly question - is it normal to have just one craving? I've been craving mashed potatoes since January. :D Nothing else really, just the potatoes. I feel silly ordering mashed potatoes all the time. Anyone else like that?

Anyway, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. :)

Congrats to all those new comers and to all the pink bumps out there.

I dont know how i am going to wait another 3 weeks until i find out! (due 23rd August)

Has anyone else got the uncontrollable weepies? I am crying in public and private all the time for no reason and I am not a crier!:dohh:

Lyric and hoping~ :wave: welcome and congrats on your August bumps! :)

Kco~ Yay, team pink! Congrats!!

Mummy~ Awesome due date, that's my 9 yr old's birthday. :thumbup:

We're definitely strong on team pink in August! Congrats to everyone who has found out. :dance:

I find out in a couple of hours at my 20 week scan!! Can't wait!

Ooohh and I'm a Mango today :happydance:

Congrats to all those new comers and to all the pink bumps out there.

I dont know how i am going to wait another 3 weeks until i find out! (due 23rd August)

Has anyone else got the uncontrollable weepies? I am crying in public and private all the time for no reason and I am not a crier!:dohh:

Yes. I have had a couple of good cries about nothing in the last week!!

i caved in lol have a gender scan booked for 2 hours time :happydance: so excited and only cost £50 so not bad at all.

really hoping for a pink bump, but love my boys so another wouldn't be the end of the world lmao :haha: either way can't wait to find out x x will update upon return x

Congrats on all the Pink bumps!! So excited that there are so many girls being born in august. Even though I'm pretty sure that we are having a girl, I am trying to will time to speed up to get me to my 20 weeks to confirm! Ugh.... Take forever! Hahah

We had our private gender scan last Friday... And it's a BOY!
Next appt is in 3 weeks with the OBGYN + anatomy scan...
Finally getting over throwing up / morning sickness! I wasn't sick for almost 5 days... I did throw up last night once, but by comparison that's nothing!

:happydance: Just got back from my 20 week scan and all is well and its confirmed we are on Team Pink :pink:

Sonographer thinks I might have a low lying placenta which means I have a re-scan at 32 weeks to see if its moved - if not then its a C-Section at 38 weeks for me. 95% of LLP's identified at 20 weeks move so not really too worried at this stage. She only thinks it was partially covering as from one view it looked fine and from another view she thought it might be a possibility.

Yay Spice and Candy! Team pink!

Yay for EAandBA! Team blue!

I wish I knew so I could go shop for a few things! When the tech says she's leaning towards a girl, and we saw no boy parts but I still think it's smart to wait till the 20 week. Hope baby sits still for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->