~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Wow, I missed like three pages! :) Welcome to the newbies and more baby girls on the way. :)

I kind of hope our baby is a boy, but I don't want to hope too much, lol. It feels like everyone is finding out but me... I am so curious!

I'm also starting to enjoy food again. (Morning sickness and severe migraines put a damper on my eating.) I'm afraid I'm going to gain more weight than I want because my appetite is huge!

Welcome! Congrats on your first bump! :) :) :) Pregnancy after infertility (even mild) seems like such a prize, doesn't it? What are you thinking about for names?

Thank you!! :flower:
I definitely agree, it does! Sometimes it still just feels too good to be true!
Well the name we've had as our #1 for over a year now is Gracelynn. And I have fallen in love with the middle name Joy. We still throw around names here and there, DH likes Tarlynn. (Lynn is my middle name and I really want to have that in her name) :) I think I am just so stuck on Gracelynn Joy though! :blush: I don't think we'll have a definite name picked out until he his home from deployment since we don't have a whole lot of time to talk about it.
The name in your sig, for your baby girl, is so adorable!!!!
I saw your post a couple pages back and wow, what a story! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses and how your delivery went with your DD. I really hope it goes better for you this time!

Those are beautiful name choices! My middle name is Lynn too, and my mom is Linda. I love the name Melinda, so thought that bumping it up a little by making 'Me' a possessive 'My' instead and capitalizing Linda would make it very, very specific to naming her after my mom. :) Plus, my daughter has a second capital letter also - ReBecka. She's a mix of a BFF Rebekah and my sister Rebecca.

My hubs pronounces the new baby's name meh-Linda, but I like the sound of the hard i = MY Linda. :)

With Rose (the only other girl name my hubs finally liked - I had a list but Rose and Snow were both high on it as middle names), the meaning of the name comes down to "My beautiful rose", which I think is fabulous and suiting for a girl. :) :)

Aw! I just LOVE all the meaning behind her name!!!! I think it sounds adorable saying it with a hard i too!!! I love unique names like that! :) It's beautiful!!

Thank you ladies for all the welcomes!! :flower:
20 week scan is on April 2nd!!! I can't wait!! My OB will finally make sure that we have a little girly on the way and that she hasn't sprouted a little wee!!! (We found out at 16 weeks with an elective scan when my mom was in town! Saw three solid lines!) :happydance:

lyricsop03: That's great that you are starting to enjoy food again!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your morning sickness and migraines.. I too get HORRIBLE migraines, even more now since I've been pregnant!

gardenofedens: Thank you for the link to that thread!!! :flower:

It's official!! The gender reveal was SO much fun tonight!! We're officially TEAM PINK!

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2dd06b3127cceffe23ac5bdad00000030O00EauGTRm0ZNAe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Can't believe we have another pink bump!! LOL. And I was so sure I'd add to the blue bumps! hehe.

Can you please update the front screen for me?

Congrats, gardenofedens on being team pink!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations on team pink Gardenofedens! So much for mother's intuition, huh? LOL. Gorgeous cake, that's a lovely way to find out the news.

Wow still very few team blues! I find out in 1 week and 1 day and it cannot come quick enough! I am still predicting :blue: but we'll see!

lol Polaris, I know right?? *everything* else in my dream came true so I had to expect we'd be Team Blue since we were in my dream but oh well! I'm positively thrilled to be team pink! :) And I dreamed about her all night last night! :cloud9:

got another scan at 7pm, just checking my little 'girl' hasn't turned into a little boy lol x :happydance::happydance:

So many girls! August is going to be such a pink-filled month, lol. :)

I ate a whole carton of strawberries today. Whoops. :D I don't feel guilty at all. Plus I can feel the baby starting to jab and poke as opposed to flutters. I'm really curious what the baby is doing down there!

well just got back, she aint showed nothing lol, had her foot placed over her bits and would not move it, on the plus side got another scan next tuesday and 1 the following thursday, defo a girl though x :happydance:

Congrats Garden!!! Yay pink team!!! :happydance: A tasty way to find out too! :winkwink:

Spice~ :thumbup:

I was just sat here watching One Born Every Minute with my hand resting above my pubic bone as the babies been wriggling all over the place for the last half hr, when I felt something moving against my hand, 4 times in roughly ten seconds! Eek! that was the first time I've ever felt the baby moving from the outside :dance: Brought a tear of joy to my eyes, absolutely gutted that OH is fast asleep next to me and dont want to wake him as he's in the middle of four 6am - 6pm shifts at work, but I have sent him a message on Facebook informing him to brighten his day tomorrow haha

Aww! Congrats Cin!!!! It's such a wonderful experience!!!! :cloud9:

I'm getting kicks every day now its so lovely he really enjoyed the cherry bakewell I had last night lol he didn't stop moving!!
What's everyone bought so far? X

Heads up for the UK ladies, just saw posted on Second Tri that the New Look website has free delivery til the end of today. They've got some fab maternity tops, saw some when I was in first tri that I really wanted to buy but was afraid to tempt fate :p I feel a spending splurge coming on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->