~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

lildreamy could you change my due date to august 2nd on front page? ty
i was equally girly and boyish when i was little
i loved going with my dad to watch him fix someones car and somethimes he would let me help. he brought me a toolbox and reall tools hen i was 12 allthough they were allways kept in his workroom and i was only allowed to use them with him there. i still have all of them now ive moved out lol

If anyone is interested in joining out august group of Facebook feel free.. here is the link :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/354014671317989/

Aww thanks everyone :) It's so exciting to know what gender baby is... last time I was team yellow and I gotta say I've already been having fun shopping for blues!
When I was a kid I was not really girlish or boyish... I wasn't a tomboy but I wasn't a girly girl either... I grew up with two younger brothers I helped care for. Then I had my own son when I grew up, so I guess in the end I wouldn't have hardly even known what to do with a little girl! *lol* Boys are easy... cars and trucks and trains and they're happy. And dirt piles. Oh, the dirt piles -_-

Awh love the name Logan jack :) I have a two year old Logan Robert! Great name , Congrats :D

I have asked for permission on FB to join august due dates :)

Congratulations everyone and welcoemt o either team pink or team blue.

hope you are all enjoying the rest of your pregnancies :)

Welcome to everybody who's just joined us :wave: The last week flew by for me, and I've suddenly found myself halfway through my pregnancy, eek! Hoping this week goes as quickly, my next scan is a week Tuesday and we're hopefully going to find out the gender. We've already got a few neutral items for the baby but I can't wait til we can buy gender-oriented ones. And and and I actually look pregnant instead of fat now :happydance: Hope you've all been well!

Hello ladies - could I join you please?! I've only just found this group (not sure how I missed it) but I am due on the 15th August with our first little bundle.

We had our 20 scan last week but the naughty little thing wouldn't lie in the right position for all the measurements to be done so we are going back tomorrow to finish the scan. S/he also wouldn't open their legs so we weren't able to find out gender. We're hoping that s/he will play the game tomorrow and show us what gender she is - after making up our minds that we would find out, it would be frustrating to now not be able to know! Of course, the main thing is that baby is growing well and has no problems - but knowing the gender would be a welcome bonus.

I look forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies x

struth, Hope that baby co-operates next time! I have to go back for another scan too, Logan preferred to show us his spine for the most part rather then his heart :p But you get to see little one twice! Yay :)

Fixed it and welcome struth! :hi:

Soooo... Today little one in my tummy kicked my toddler in the head. :haha:
Alexa was cuddling and had her head laid down on my tummy and I actually felt a rather hard kick and Alexa jumped up and looked at my tummy confused. :lol:

Anywhos... I'm having the WORSTE hurt burn ever! UHG. It's horrible! Make it stop. :nope:

Hope you're all doing well!

Is it normal for baby to have a few days with alot. I felt my firrst strong kick this past week and some movement here and there but the last day and a half have been pretty quiet. Jus wondering whats normal, if there is a norm.

My dream really freaked me out last night. I had a dream that my stomach was very thin and I had my hand on my tummy and the baby pressed her head up against my hand and I could feel her nose and her facial features and then she started frantically pawing and my tummy like she wanted to come out. I kept trying to calm her down saying "it's not time yet sweetheart" and finally she calmed down but I woke up really freaked out.

HappilyaMrs - at this point in pregnancy its perfectly normal to feel different amounts of movement on different days it just depends how baby is lying ... they have lots of room at the moment so can be facing all different ways ... I dont think its for a few weeksyet that you start 'counting' movements and thats only 10 movements a day I think.

Thank you hope and faith! I appreciate your quick reply! I think my dream really freaked me out more than I thought.

I find during pregnancy I get really real dreams and I always wakes up panicky.

From my last pregnancy I used to love lying in the bath watching her move about when you get big its really odd to see movements but I used to find it reassuring! - your dream sounds super freaky I wouldve woken up a bit worried!

19 weeks today! Feels like I just found out I was pregnant!! :o

hello everyone!! DH and I went shopping this weekend...to pick out pink stuff :) so excited!! I'm still worried that its not true and it will be a boy, but I"m trying to tell myself to trust the doc and just go with it!! however, if anyone wants to try to look at it my husband put the video up on youtube....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6lbCroKac&feature=share ~hopefully the link will work!! and we registered at target :) and kindof picked out a name...Lizzie Marie....

Hoping4girl: I'm so glad it's a girl for you, yay!

As for me, my boyfriend and I are having the gender scan on Thursday and are really excited. However, we're annoyed because his parents and my mom and grandma guilt-tripped us into coming along. We don't want them there, we want it just us, but they're going to be there anyway. I told them they could be there for the last 5 minutes and they all said fine but I'm wondering if I'm just being a hormonal pregnant woman or if it's okay to feel grumpy about them coming.

But despite that, I'm so excited. I've made peace with whatever the gender is but I just want to know now! :)

Hoping4girl: I'm so glad it's a girl for you, yay!

As for me, my boyfriend and I are having the gender scan on Thursday and are really excited. However, we're annoyed because his parents and my mom and grandma guilt-tripped us into coming along. We don't want them there, we want it just us, but they're going to be there anyway. I told them they could be there for the last 5 minutes and they all said fine but I'm wondering if I'm just being a hormonal pregnant woman or if it's okay to feel grumpy about them coming.

But despite that, I'm so excited. I've made peace with whatever the gender is but I just want to know now! :)

and you might get lucky and not get to have them in the room if its small...I know the room I was in was tiny!! We were lucky to have room for DH to see the screen!! :haha: So...maybe just take the tech or nurse aside and ask them how big the room is, and tell the family they won't be allowed in the room because of size, but you will show them a pic afterwards :winkwink:

struth, Hope that baby co-operates next time! I have to go back for another scan too, Logan preferred to show us his spine for the most part rather then his heart :p But you get to see little one twice! Yay :)

That is the bonus isn't it!! When is your next scan then?

So we went back this morning to complete the scan and everything was fine. Baby was still being awkward and didn't want to show his/her bits but the sonographer persevered and finally was able to see the goods!

We are on team :blue:!!! So surprised as last week the sonographer said that she thought it was a girl but couldn't be sure. I've spent my entire pregnancy thinking it was a boy and then the last week getting used to the idea of a girl!! It seems that I should have been more sure of my instincts!!

Oh and Lyrics - I didn't want anybody else there either and can completely understand. My MIL was hinting about coming with us today but we wanted it to be just us. I guess it is a personal thing but I understand how you feel. Hopefully, Hoping4girl is right and the room is too small :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->