~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hi ladies!!! :flower:
I never knew there was an August group!! :dohh: Happy to have found it though!!!! First off, congrats to all of you on your BFP!!! :D
A little about me, I'm Taylor and I'm expecting my first on August 18! A little baby girl! :cloud9: This pregnancy has been long and rough (mainly with all the spotting in first tri and the migraines) but I have finally started feeling and even SEEING movement!!! :yipee: I couldn't be happier! We conceived using clomid on my hubby's R&R from Afghanistan last november, I have an elevated testosterone level so I don't ovulate on my own. I feel so incredibly blessed to have this little girl in my belly!!! :cloud9:
I hope all of you ladies are enjoying your pregnancies!!! I look forward to hanging around this group from here on out!!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies!!! :flower:
I never knew there was an August group!! :dohh: Happy to have found it though!!!! First off, congrats to all of you on your BFP!!! :D
A little about me, I'm Taylor and I'm expecting my first on August 18! A little baby girl! :cloud9: This pregnancy has been long and rough (mainly with all the spotting in first tri and the migraines) but I have finally started feeling and even SEEING movement!!! :yipee: I couldn't be happier! We conceived using clomid on my hubby's R&R from Afghanistan last november, I have an elevated testosterone level so I don't ovulate on my own. I feel so incredibly blessed to have this little girl in my belly!!! :cloud9:
I hope all of you ladies are enjoying your pregnancies!!! I look forward to hanging around this group from here on out!!!! :hugs:

Welcome! Congrats on your first bump! :) :) :) Pregnancy after infertility (even mild) seems like such a prize, doesn't it? What are you thinking about for names?

Welcome! Congrats on your first bump! :) :) :) Pregnancy after infertility (even mild) seems like such a prize, doesn't it? What are you thinking about for names?

Thank you!! :flower:
I definitely agree, it does! Sometimes it still just feels too good to be true!
Well the name we've had as our #1 for over a year now is Gracelynn. And I have fallen in love with the middle name Joy. We still throw around names here and there, DH likes Tarlynn. (Lynn is my middle name and I really want to have that in her name) :) I think I am just so stuck on Gracelynn Joy though! :blush: I don't think we'll have a definite name picked out until he his home from deployment since we don't have a whole lot of time to talk about it.
The name in your sig, for your baby girl, is so adorable!!!!
I saw your post a couple pages back and wow, what a story! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses and how your delivery went with your DD. I really hope it goes better for you this time!

Welcome to the newbies, we're getting lots more Firefly's which is exciting and keeps the banter going!

I'm exactly 20 weeks today - half way!!! Doesn't seem possible but loving every minute!

We find out the gender tomorrow night at the reveal party! I can't wait!!!! (I still think we're Team Blue though!)

Ooh if I were you I'd be too excited to sleep the night before the party haha, so exciting!

To everyone who's just joined us, welcome to the group :hi:

Soooo... I am Team :pink: PINK!! :pink: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Here she is!!

Thinking of calling her Emma! :D

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/37d04028.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/75f5b670.jpg

She was deffinately a thumb sucker and she had some really long legs!! Unfortunately all they gave me was like 6 profile pictures. So can't really show her off. Lol.

Thank you!! :flower:
I definitely agree, it does! Sometimes it still just feels too good to be true!
Well the name we've had as our #1 for over a year now is Gracelynn. And I have fallen in love with the middle name Joy. We still throw around names here and there, DH likes Tarlynn. (Lynn is my middle name and I really want to have that in her name) :) I think I am just so stuck on Gracelynn Joy though! :blush: I don't think we'll have a definite name picked out until he his home from deployment since we don't have a whole lot of time to talk about it.
The name in your sig, for your baby girl, is so adorable!!!!
I saw your post a couple pages back and wow, what a story! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses and how your delivery went with your DD. I really hope it goes better for you this time!

Those are beautiful name choices! My middle name is Lynn too, and my mom is Linda. I love the name Melinda, so thought that bumping it up a little by making 'Me' a possessive 'My' instead and capitalizing Linda would make it very, very specific to naming her after my mom. :) Plus, my daughter has a second capital letter also - ReBecka. She's a mix of a BFF Rebekah and my sister Rebecca.

My hubs pronounces the new baby's name meh-Linda, but I like the sound of the hard i = MY Linda. :)

With Rose (the only other girl name my hubs finally liked - I had a list but Rose and Snow were both high on it as middle names), the meaning of the name comes down to "My beautiful rose", which I think is fabulous and suiting for a girl. :) :)

Soooo... I am Team :pink: PINK!! :pink: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Here she is!!

Thinking of calling her Emma! :D

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/37d04028.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/75f5b670.jpg

She was deffinately a thumb sucker and she had some really long legs!! Unfortunately all they gave me was like 6 profile pictures. So can't really show her off. Lol.

Beautiful pics!! My LO showed her potty shot a lot for her last ult, but would barely show her face b/c she's always rubbing her arms past it. haha Next time around, for her fetal echo and down's check, they're hoping to get a really good look at her face, and so am I. :kiss: I hope she can suck her thumb! lol DD was never able to - even when her arm would move again she kept her thumb gripped tightly in her palm, so when she'd try to suck it, she only slobbered on her palms! ROFL

Welcome to all the new girls!!!! So glad we have more ladies to chat with!

Candy Cane! Congrats! 20 weeks!!!!!!!

Gardenofeden- we are all dying to know if your team pink or blue!!!!

Lil Dreamy- your pictures are awesome! At my 16 our lo wouldn't move so we couldn't get a profile but we are hoping we get one this time.

So my Hubby starts his new job on the 9th and we were supposed to have our 20 week u/s on the 12th but I decided it doesn't look good for him to miss time on his first week. Sooo I reschedule for next Thursday the 5th. I will be 19 and 3 but they said that's close enough! Soooo excited!!!!

Happy, mine was 19+3 so deffinately plenty of time to tell the sex. :)

She wouldn't stop looking at the ultrasound. Alexa ran away from it, this baby kept looking at it. Lol. It was hard getting her profile pic.

She also kept looking like she was chewing gum... Or chewing on her tongue probably trying to figure out what the heck it was! :haha:

And thanks for the comments! Can't wait for you all to have your ultrasounds. :D

I miss mine already! Think I ,ay get a 4D done in a week or two.

Hey ladies, and congrats on the scans! Welcome to the new ladies.
I have a question: my last scan dated me ahead making me 19w4 today & due Aug 17th, but I haven't changed my ticker yet! Anyway, I haven't felt any movement yet - is this normal? I'm getting a little worries reading about everyone else feeling and seeing movement! I have my 20 week scan on Mon April 2nd, so hopefully all will be ok. This is my first! Any insight is much appreciated, thanks

I haven't felt much of anything either. And it's my first. I've heard it's very normal To feel things until after 20.

Welcome new ladies and congrats to all of you!!! Chim, I sure hope this birth is better experience. :flower: Akblaze, Gracelynn Joy is very cute! :thumbup:

LilDreamy~ Go TEAM PINK!!!! :hi: Emma! :D

Garden~ Can't wait to hear what team you're on! :)

Happily~ That's great you were able to get an earlier appointment and congrats again to your DH! :D

Skelleron~ What Happily said, you'll be feeling kicks in no time!

Candy~ Yay for being half way there! :)

Skelleron, if it helps with my first I didn't feel baby until exactly 20 weeks and this one I knew what to look for so I could spot easier. And some don't feel until much later. Ur baby could just be facing your back. :)

Anyone start their baby registry yet? We kinda started, but I'm waiting to know if were having a girl cuz I want a few gender specific things!

I know, I can't wait to find out either!! Only about 6 more hours!!! :)

I was bored in class one night last week and did my whole registry on Target.com with boy-specific and girl-specific things. lol. Then after we find out the gender I'll go back through and remove the things that were for the other gender. Maybe more work in the end but it was a lot more fun shopping than listening to a professor! :haha:

Yeah we have a huge babies r us really close to us so I went in to look around and ended up tagging a few things. My Hubby is super laid back and was relieved when I said I had started it cuz he has no idea what to get. I'm glad cuz he is letting me do what I want . Haha

This thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-without-pay-attention-1st-time-moms-lol.html has some GREAT suggestions on things I totally would have forgotten!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->