~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Aww, congrats on the girl, garden!

Cin- yaaay!! I've only had a few of those moments, but they are so precious! My LO is finally giving me that pressure feeling when she stretches up higher on my abdomen (she's been notoriously low). :) I love it so much!

August is definitely a pink month! lol So much for the chinese predictor, am I right? Mine said solid blue but nope!

Lyrics - strawberries, num! I wanted those non-stop with dd and have wanted cherries with this new LO, but of course they're not in season yet. *sigh* I've just recently noticed myself wanting strawberries again. At least those are easier to get! lol

Good morning ladies!!!! I am happy to announce we are team :pink:!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: We are sooooo excited and now I finally get to call my baby SHE instead of baby or HE (I was being cautious) :haha:

oh and I got pushed back a week for my due date, Aug 10th now, but I'm not changing my tickers I already went thru that week!!! (In my mind anyway) ;)

I can't believe how many of us are having girls! It makes me think I must be having a boy to balance things out a bit! My Chinese gender predictor said girl, I think it depends on the mother's age too.

I thought that too but obviously not! lol :) I'm thrilled though...we really wanted a little girl first!! Next time? Twin boys please! hehe

Hoping~ Looks like you don't have to hope anymore! ;) :happydance: Congrats!!!

Chinese charts have said boy for me, hmmm :-k :haha:

We've got a travel system, magic bullet baby bullet for making baby food, a few onesies, one outfit, and a couple of cloth diapers. I want to do more shopping but DH wants to wait until after the U/S. My doula surprised me with a big box of maternity clothes. So now I all I need are a few more maternity shirts and another dress or two for the summer.

My boyfriend has been very grumpy at me since Saturday. He feels I'm not on top of things and that I'm too hormonal and he's getting frustrated because he can't talk to me about anything serious anymore. Of course, that made me cry some more. I'm really frustrated at him because he doesn't understand how I'm feeling. He's getting annoyed about the smallest things I do. I know we'll eventually get over this but in the meantime I've been crying a lot. :(

I'm sorry, but I had to complain!

I've been having lots of cramping over the past few day... Like intense period-like cramps in my lower abdomen... Googled it, and it appears to be perfectly normal stretching of the ligaments, but still a little unsettling... Possibly felt him moving in the past 2 days, but still unsure if it's gas or him!
Next U/S is next Friday :)

hello ladies can i be added to this group? im having a baby boy on august 2nd

Welcome Jasmine, congrats on a boy - we are heavily weighted on pink on this thread so need a few more blues to balance it out!

Hi ladies :)

I haven't posted lately but I do come on and read up on how things are going daily! It's great to see all the scans being done!

I'm here to help balance out the numbers! Mark me down for team BLUE! Had my scan today :) Of course the first thing I did afterwards was go shopping, tee hee :rofl: That's twice in a row Chinese Gender Predictor has been wrong! :haha:

Welcome, Jasmine! :) I've seen you around, and the girls are right - we have tons of pink in August, so we'll take all the blues we can get! lol

Saitt - - congrats on your blue bump!

i think this season pink is in
all my friends and relatives bar 1 are having or have had girls
im quite glad mines a boy as my oh will be staying at home whilst i go to work and he feels more confident looking after a boy

Hi and welcome, Jasmine! Congrats on your little boy!

:wave: Jaan, congrats on your baby girl!

Satt~ Go blue team!!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Welcome new ladies and congrats saitif for team blue and congrats on the other team blue and pink! :D

:flower:

Sait! Yay for your baby boy! Logan Jack is such a cool name!! We miss you on here!!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

i think this season pink is in
all my friends and relatives bar 1 are having or have had girls
im quite glad mines a boy as my oh will be staying at home whilst i go to work and he feels more confident looking after a boy

We're in that situation too, and my husband said he'd find it easier looking after a boy - he's got as girl to look after now instead :dohh:

To be honest when they are babies, it doesn't really make any difference - I think its when it comes to them being a bit older that Dad's like to play football v. Barbie! :winkwink:

Well I have to say my hubby loves having a little girl to look after - ( he was really nervous and thought he would be better with a boy) but I think Amy has suprised him ... she doesnt want anything girlie she just wants boys toys and to help her daddy fix things! Although he was hoping for a boy this time I think he is chuffed to have two little girls although I would love this one to be a bit more girly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->